Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An unlikely trio (closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:33 pm

"That would be Funn and Sun. I raised them since they were babies. Unfortunately I was never able to damper that mischievous spirit of theirs. If they are going to be your new weapons, I hope you are a patient person." Ms. Penelope said.

Out in the hall Funn and Sun were preparing to light the remaining fire-crackers and toss them into the boys bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:36 pm

"Yeah they are going to be my weapons. Sorry about missing class." Chloe said as she left the classroom and saw Funn and Sun with the remaining firecrackers, "What are you doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:39 pm

Funn quickly tried to hide the fire-crackers and look as innocent as possible. Sun was far too honest to even pretend to be innocent so she just hung her head and looked guilty.

"We were just... umm... checking the hinges on this door! Ya! Just making sure it wasn't too squeaky, gotta keep our home in tip top condition right Sun?"

"Umm... sure..." Sun mumbled without looking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:41 pm

"Make sure you don't do it to a blind person this time." Chloe said smiling "and you better let me tag along."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:46 pm

Funn jumped up and down and threw the firecrackers into the bathroom. She squealed with delight as they banged and boys started yelling in surprise.

Sun moved to Chloes side and held her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:03 pm

Chloe heard all the commotion going on and said, "alright don't go crazy funn." Chloe said as she walked and tried to calm her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:07 pm

Funn sat down on the floor and took some deep breaths to try to calm down. "So what are we gonna do now Chloe? Maybe we should go fight someone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:08 pm

"I don't think that's such a good idea." Chloe said worried. "Well if you want we can go back to my place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:36 pm

"Ok." Said Sun, always agreeable.

"Wait a minute! Do you have snacks at your place?"
Asked Funn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:38 pm

"Yes Funn" Chloe said as she began walking out of the school with the girls. "Follow me" she said.

OOC: Think we need to move this thread to Death City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unlikely trio (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2