Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) Empty
PostSubject: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 10:37 am

Time Stamp: "Present" Day, morning
Users: Lani, Rac/Leke

------------------------------------

Even partnered, the twins still didn't know where it was that Nana stayed. She was a new student, but Jazz still hadn't once seen her at the dormitories, and she was spending a lot more of her time there since she was now Riel and Oren's guard. Joseph didn't particularly care to check one way or the other, too distracted by his lovers and stock interests to care about much else. "Self-invested," he'd claim; "self-centered," Jazz would amend.

As it stood, they were currently setting about wandering the streets of the City before heading towards its outskirts for training. Joseph had already stopped into work to see if he was needed; seeing the two "getting along," Aelia had dismissed him for the day. Jasmine wouldn't be working until late tonight at the warehouse, and then dayshift at her internship. Slowly, she was regretting the work. Still, there were many other things to worry about, and with Sarah, and apparently her girlfriend, babysitting and Claire back to work for herself (with Justice claiming her free hours for training because xe wouldn't let the girl fall out of shape), she had time to work on herself.

Currently, they were idling about the residential district, its outer edge encompassing the hotels and motels for the area, as well as a bed and breakfast or two. Honestly, neither of them ever bothered to keep count, and Jasmine knew that if she tried too hard to do so, old habits might reappear. Joe was mainly "critiquing" every place that they passed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 1:39 pm

[System Start]
[Loading the system]
[Loading: 10%]
[Loading: 50%]
[Loading: 100%]
[Loading complete.]

Nana opened her eyes, very fast like she was awoken by a terrible nightmare. She sat on the bed and looked around. The clone was in her motel room that she'd decided to rent until finding a better place to create a base. The room looked like it hadn't seen a maid since the opening of the building. The walls and the ceiling were covered in dust, dirt and even fungus. The bed was old and was falling apart into pieces.
The clone stood up and walked over to a small travel cooler and took two eggs from it. Nana stared at them for a moment before eating them whole. The clone didn't even bother to cook them. (if she had where to cook them!) Then she went to clean herself and put some clothes on.

Twenty minutes later Nunally left her room and then she left the motel, she was living in. The clone stood on the street. It was one of the worst parts of the town. Pathology, Gangs, etc. That's why the room in the motel was cheap. The most important thing, Nana'd learnt in her life was paying for things. For a being like she was, paying for different things was a very difficult action.

Nana was standing there for a few minutes, she wasn't moving at all, her eyes were closed.
Nunally's computer was "thinking" what should she do that day
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 6:24 pm

Jazz was getting rather tired of listening to Joseph make comments on some of the woman as they passed by --- not even lewd, but rude. Things such as how he could do better and "what is she doing with that top and those pants?" Some things did not need to be said, but he sure as hell was still saying them. Sighing angrily, Jasmine gripped his sleeve and lead him to the sketchier area, knowing that he would be more concerned about hygiene than the women, there.

It took a few minutes to make him shut back up, and even longer to actually get him moving, but once she did, they soon caught sight of the girl in question. With a tilted head, Jasmine tugged her brother once more, pointing over to make sure she wasn't just going crazy. Joseph saw Nana; Jasmine was more focused on Ordis, who seemed to be staring at her from directly across the street. Stepping forward, she tried to pull him once more, but he held up his other hand, telling her to wait.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 3:03 pm

Nana was aware of the second clone presence. Thanks to the signals their computers were sending.
Ordis, was staring at Nana with the same cold and emotionless look as Nana did.
Every normal person would tell that they didn't like themselves. However, in fact, they couldn't like themselves, because they didn't know that feeling.
After a moment of staring at Ordis, Nana crossed the street and stood right next to the male clone.
"Information: Unit "Ordis" don't have the reasons to follow me. I'm using the special protocol to prevent myself from attacking humans" She stated.

Ordis didn't look at the female clone.
My objectives are clear- Do not let the unit 0001 hurt any human. The objectives cannot be changed." He replied.

Soon Nana closed her eyes.
"Affirmative. We're programmed to follow our orders." She said to him.

The situation looked very strange to someone who didn't know what those two young beings were.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 7:30 pm

The younger of the two seemed only to grow more unruly, trying to move passed him and finally, he relented, stepping aside and letting her dart over to their partner. She was fast, a track child, and made it to the girl soon, smiling, her eyes screaming concern. Joseph merely took his time approaching, hands in his pockets and eyes on Ordis all the while.

"Is he bothering you?" Jazz asked, watching Nana as though she could actually read some sort of expression on her blank face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 4:14 pm

Nana started to think of a reply for Jazz. Did Ordis bother her? He had his mission and he wasn't going to hur her without a reason.
[Options:]
[Reply 1: "No he is not. We are just having a conversation]
[Reply 2: Yes, he is. He should walk away.]
[Reply 3: Ordis is another unit created in Prof.Chazaam's lab. He is the second clone created there. His mission is exterminate "me" in case if "I" started attacking innocent humans]

Nana needed a lot of time to reply this time. She chose the first option. However she decided to change it a bit
"No, Jazz. This is "Ordis". We're just having a conversation. Right, Ordis?" She said with her cold voice.

Ordis' computer had more troubles with replying in such situations. Nana could even hear how loud his computer is searching for the reply. She felt..satisfied..which is surprising, of course.
Finally the second clone replied:
"Yes, "Nunally"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 11:42 am

Jasmine nodded slowly, hearing the whirring and questioning it silently. Watching Nana, she finally reached a hand out to Ordis, prepared to defend her Meister if needed. "Jazz Smith. Joe's my brother. Nice to meet you... Ordis."

Joseph seemed more than content to stand just slight behind and to the side of the original clone, watching and saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 11:43 am

Ooc:// I dont think they covered Nana being a clone. Do we want to assume that the twins know?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 10:10 am

Ooc: I don't know. Wouldn't it be more interesting if they still didn't know about it?
And sorry for posting late and the post being short :/

Ordis looked at the two with his cold stare. After a second from Jazz's introduction he said: "Nice to meet you..too" He replied.

Nana looked at Joseph and managed to copy a smile of a woman from one TV commercial
"What brings you two here?" She asked only. to know their intentions
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:04 pm

ooc: Well, she was about to tell them in the other thread, before it died...

ic:
Jasmine offered a nod to the boy, noting the obvious similarities between him and her meister. Joseph took to answering the question, watching on, "Looking for you, strangely enough." He gestured a wave, eyes not leaving the boy, "And here, we've found you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:57 pm

"This place, I've chosen as my..." Nana started, but paused to think of a rest of the sentence.

[Searching for possible words...]
[Home]
[Hideout]
[HQ]
[Operational base]
[Most accurate word: Home]

"..Chosen as my home." Nunally finished her sentence using her cold voice.

Ordis was looking at them all, like he was ready to attack them all. He would attack if he had to. He was created to kill.

Ooc: Oh, I forgot :/
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:02 pm

ooc: What would she have said?

ic: Jasmine smiled, offering a nod in understanding before draping her arm over the girl's shoulders, "We were thinking that we should do some training but, ah..." She looked at Ordis, unsure, "Perhaps... you're hungry?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 1:41 pm

OOC: About being a clone. She would say "I'm a genetic modified unit, created by Edward Chazaam. My body is much stronger than any human body. My actions are controled by a computer located in my skull"

"We should not be hungry right now." Nunally said for both herself and Ordis.
"Remark: Training is important to become strong and keep the body in a good conditions. I agree with you, we shoud do some training." She replied. Nana tried to create a new plan of the day, she succeded after a moment.
"Ordis. Can you assist us in our training?" She asked the second unit. He agreed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 5:19 pm

ooc: Well, that's certainly blunt. xD

ic:
Jasmine blinked, a bit unsure of the reasoning behind adding Ordis to the session, but there was little that could be done about it, now. Joe cleaned his throat, however, raising a brow. "What's he supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 3:45 pm

"He'll be my target" She said honestly. The way she said that sounded a little bit scarry, mostly thanks to her emotionless voice and a cold stare. Nunally looked at Joe and tilted her head like a dog to show her that his question was a bit surprising for her. She didn't know that using someone like Ordis as a practice target was just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)   Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electroshock Pinpoints; Training and R&R Don't Mix (Request to join; E)
Page 1 of 1