Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) Empty
PostSubject: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:09 pm

Sares walked off the buss and toke her first look of her new home. It wasn't at all what she expected. First off it was in a desert, but that was ok because she was use to it being hot from living with her parents in Rome. Sares decide the first thing she was going to do was start making her way to the center of the city. It toke awhile but she found her way to the school where she sat down to rest for awhile dropping her bag on the ground and sitting down to take a breath. Connor and Rob where talking to each other about something but she didn't notice because she was lost in the city. Sares said "Wow it looks so different to what I'm use to." Sares then realized some was trying to talk to her. She turned around and saw a 2ft kid she was about to say hello but stopped before she can even get out the first letter, she didn't expected a 8 year old girl to be there. Sares was wearing a sticker they gave her that had the words "Weapon" on it she told them they should also put Meister on it too but they didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:15 pm

Allie had just arrived at school in the morning and was suprised to see a really tall (to her) girl standing in her way. She looked up at her to see her tag said weapon. Allie looked at the girl for a second and said, "Hello!" in a really childish way gesturing to the fact that her tag said meister.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:22 pm

Sares got over her shock of seeing a 2ft Meister and said "Hello, my name is Sares I'm new to DWMA. Who are you?" Connor said a smart comment which was "Since when did children fight for the DWMA?" Rob replayed "Connor they must be short of people" Sares didn't like how they where already making smart comments about someone they barely new sometimes her brothers can be pretty mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:34 pm

"Allie is Allie. And Allie has been in DWMA for two monthes" she said in a high pitched voice. "Why does Sares have three souls?" she said sensing each one of her brothers souls and curiously wondering about why they were all together. "And why is Sares weapon, and meister?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:46 pm

Sares smiled when she felt how comply shocked Connor. Sares said to Connor and Rob. "Now why cant you be as awesome as her?" Connor and Rob got annoyed but didn't say anything it was there fault for thinking Allie was weak. Sares sat down to rest her feat and said to Allie "Well your quick on picking up on stuff. It is true I am a Meister and a weapon. Me, Connor and Rob are all twins who's souls share the same body. I told them to put down Meister and Weapon but they didn't." Sares didn't say this in a childish voice as much as a interesting one trying to get Allie to listen. Sares learned this from being around kids a lot but she had a feeling Allie was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:50 pm

"Who are you talking to? Who do you share a body with? Allie thinks Sares is crazy." she said laughing and walking and inspecting Sares, eventually sitting on her lap due to boredom. "You're weird, you know that?" she said looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:00 pm

Sares realized that what she meant to think to Connor and Rob she said out loud. Sares turned a slight red at her mess up but said to Allie. "Yes I differently know I'm weird, and as I said I share my body with the souls of my 2 brothers Connor and Rob. You don't believe me?" Sares said it less offended and more jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:03 pm

"Allie thinks Sares is very weird. Allie doesn't see any brothers?" she said looking around from her lap, "Why does Sares share body with these supposed brothers?" Allie said as she was growing comfortable on her lap and looking up at Sares.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:12 pm

"So you can detect 3 souls but still don't believe me, what about this I can let you hold one of there weapon forms and see yourself?" Connor and Rob didn't like the thought one bit they where shy and didn't like the idea of having to talk to a random person. Sares toke out one of Rob's gloves and held it out to Allie. Sares said to Allie "Allie, Rob so he may not say much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:14 pm

Allie looked at the glove and sensed the soul inside of it. "Yep that's got its own soul. Hi Robby!" she said in the voice a child would use to talk to a baby doll. "So he is a glove weapon?" she asked Sares in a normal voice.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:25 pm

Sares said "Yes and no he as another form he can turn into but he more like a Armor then a weapon, he as a limited though he can only be a glove or a boot right now." Sares brushed back her hair and said to Allie "So Allie how is living in death city?" She also put down Rob in Allie's lap to see if Rob wanted to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:29 pm

"Allie lives wherever. Over here, over there, in an alley, it changes" she said pointing to different locations while petting the glove almost like a cat, "So why don't you talk Robby?" she said in a cooey voice.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:41 pm

Rob said "You live by yourself?" Sares also was about to say this but she let Rob say it. Sares then said "Well you seam nice enough, want to try and be me, Rob, and Connor's Meister?" Sares would usually not ask someone like this but she felt worried hearing Allie lived in the streets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:43 pm

"Yay, Robby can talk!" she said with a smile. "And yes Allie wants to be meister." she said leaving robby and using Sares' hair to climb onto her shoulders. "YAy" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:58 pm

Sares hair only tugged a little but she didn't say anything she let Allie climb on her shoulders. Sares smiled even Rob was glad to have someone new even however shy he was. The only one that wasn't won over by Allie yet was Connor but he was a hard one to please. Sares said. "First day here and I already have a meister how lucky is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:00 pm

"Allie is happy for you. So where does Sares and her friends live?" She said using her hair as reigns saying, "Go Horesey" as she smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:08 pm

Sares got up Allie still on her shoulders. "I live around 3 blocks away from her." Sares toke out a letter from her pocket and scanned the map, fast she knew where she was going now. "Allie it getting late lets go. You can live with me if you want, The house is pretty spacey from what I was told." Sares feet no longer felt tired she could walk there with Allie on her back. She picked up her bag waiting for Allies reply to start on the way to her new house.

Last edited by SeikanEkasin on March 26th 2014, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:10 pm

"Um... OK! but can you let me get panda first? (a stuffed panda and panda hoodie and pants she loves)" she said as she adjusted to this new height from being on Sares' shoulders. "Sares is really tall."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:17 pm

"Yea, I don't mind, But make sure you get all you need." Sares smiled and said "Also some people think I'm short."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:19 pm

"Ok I need to get it from the ice cream shop." Allie said looking around, "How are you short?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:23 pm

"Well I'm not short so to say but I'm not tall either some 16 year olds are taller then me." Sares toke out her map again and looked for the ice cream shop. She found it and started walking there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:27 pm

Allie rid on her back and ended up pushing her head down so she can she higher than her head. "I can see it. In that alley please." she said pointing towards an alley, oblvious to the fact that she cant see it.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:39 pm

Sares got over powered but Allie pushing her head down and had to take a knee. Sares was amazed by how strong she was and asked "How old are you?" Connor was laughing though at the fact Sares had to take a knee and said "Maybe I should of been doubting your strength." Allie was in contact with Sares so long she could hear what Connor said though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 3:01 pm

"Um..... Eight!" she said confident she answered the question right. "Maybe Sares is just a weakiling?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 4:29 pm

Sares said "Well first off can you point out which way I'm going again I could not see?" Allie pointed at the alley again, and Sares walked down it letting Allie down from her shoulders so she can get her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)   Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sares first day in the DWMA (Request to join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next