Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 3:07 pm

At the edge of the forest in the training grounds, anyone passing by would vaguely see the silhouette of what appeared to be a red panda. Now, red pandas are not what you would call "a common sight" in Death City, Nevada so seeing one, especially so close to the DWMA, was inconceivable, and an opportunity that no one could pass. Fortunately for this little panda, no one was all too close to the forest, so no one has spotted her.... Yet. It was bound to happen sooner or later. However, this red panda wasn't acting, quite like red panda's are supposed to act. She was bouncing around, going from tree to tree, climbing each of them, her curiosity taking over. Wanting to explore the entire forest, she was excitedly shuffling through whatever lay on the ground as well as going through whatever holes she found, and could fit herself into, although, let's be honest, she couldn't fit into too many of the holes as most of them belonged to rabbits and other small mammals.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2018, 3:40 pm

Kinda was listening to another song on his play-list. Nothing was really going on today except that a man who he tested earlier decided to kick him out of his store. As he looked back on that Kinda shrugged as he continued to think about it. The man was boring anyway, he gave an average response to an average question, he didn't think outside of the box or anything. As he traveled through the city he looked at other people and yawned thinking about how most of them weren't worth the trouble to try and question. As he approached the training grounds he sat down on a bench as he put his leg on the other looking up at the sky bored. The year was incredibly boring, moving to Death City was a mistake, it was as boring as the people who lived in his old town. 

Kinda looked over at the forest, the animals were predictable at least but it was enjoyable watching them do many different things until his eyes sat upon the Red Panda where he rubbed his eyes. "Wait... that isn't... correct."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2018, 3:48 pm

Oblivious to the fact that she was being watched, the red panda continued climbing up a tree. Upon finding a bird's nest, she sat and watched the baby birds squirm around. However, they soon lost her interest, resulting in the panda hopping from one tree branch to another. Mid jump however, she spotted the man watching her, causing her to miss the branch and fall, squealing as she hit the ground. Now, it wasn't too far off the ground, so she was hurt, but mainly squealed from the impact of the fall. Upon landing on the ground, the startled fire fox stared at the stranger with wide eyes, too nervous to move, afraid of what the stranger might do to her.

OOC: Fire fox is another name for a red panda.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2018, 5:15 pm

Kinda stared at the Red Panda with a puzzled look on his face. He couldn't help but just stare and think that the Panda was a defect of their species. Defects were always interesting as they try to struggle through life even though they may surpass or fall short of their kind. Smiling, Kinda got up and looked over at the Panda giving a cocky-smirk. "Man you're one strange Panda." He gave a chuckle as he was reminded of the strange yet funny squeal. It was something that he thought of another kind of call. Strange, yet unique for a panda.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2018, 7:31 am

The red panda just stared back up at the man, her eyes wide. Finally, she could no longer stand it. Piper quickly morphed back into her human form, engaged her soul protect, and stood up, meeting the strangers' eyes, her cheeks flushed. "T-t-that would b-be because I'm not a p-p-panda..." The witch told him. With a sigh, she proceeded to tell him her name. "So hello. My name is Piper Grove. I'm a student at the DWMA."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2018, 6:08 pm

Kinda smiled as he whistled again. He smiled as he pointed in the air a bit, "So a witch in the DWMA... what'cha doing out here?" he stared at her more as his smile turned more into a grin. "Plus, why would you give out your name to some stranger? For all you know I could be someone dangerous~." He said this with such a predator-like stare as he looked her over. She seemed to be innocent, innocent people usually have something... interesting... about them. He took note of this as he observed others.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2018, 11:23 am

Piper blushed more and began avoiding his eyes, too embarrassed to look him right in the face. "I got curious. I had never been over here, despite the fact that I've been here for 4 years. So, I decided to explore, and it's a bit trickier when I'm like this, so I decided to do so in my animal form... But yes, I'm a witch at the DWMA. I'm also a meister. A weaponless meister, but a meister all the same." She shrugged at his next question. Now that they had begun chatting, the witch wasn't as shy. "Well, going off the fact that you're over here too, just... Casually strolling and haven't been chased down, there's a 60% chance you're a student here, a 30% chance you're a lost citizen of Death City or a tourist, and a 10% chance you're someone dangerous enough to kill a witch. So I figured that I would take a chance." Piper explained to Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 10:22 pm

Kinda crossed his arms, "You are quite clueless... You give me too much information and seem too nice of a person." His tilted his head down a bit giving a more menacing look to her."And who knows? I may be that 10%... you never know with things like Death City. The place could be crawling with dangerous people, who said everyone here was the good guy? I may be the good guy, you may be the bad guy. Your numbers MAY be right, but are you certain they aren't talking about you?" He started to like this, in fact, he liked talking down to people a bit, to see their reaction, to see their face. It was a bit cruel he would admit, but it was something to see if this person was interesting or not.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 1:16 am

Piper rolled her eyes playfully. "Well aren't you a ray of sunshine." She replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Anyways, are you going to tell me your name, or am I going to have to drag it out of you?" She was getting more and more curious by the second, and was honestly getting kinda annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 10:09 am

Kinda giggled a bit, "Well maybe I am just the ray of sunshine indeed!" he gave a smirk as he looked at her. "My name is less important." His smile disappeared as he slowly walked to her, "I would recommend you're life would be more important than anything." Now his blood was going, he was having a bit of a rush, getting a bit too deep into this. He wanted to see her reaction terribly, but he didn't want to harm her in any form... maybe he might be getting the one harmed in this though. He couldn't really decide but he liked what was going on now.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 9:48 am

This... This wasn't what Piper was expecting. She had been expecting him to tell him his name and they could get on with life. Guess that's what I get for assuming things. When he suddenly stopped smiling and began walking towards her, the witch took a step back. What am I doing?! Playing into his hands like this? I'm a witch for death's sake! She didn't want to harm him, but knew that if he were to attack her, she would need to defend herself. "Stop! Don't come any closer! This is the only warning you'll get." She growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 3:50 am

Kinda stopped as he looked at her, he sighed as he started to walk away from her. "So you aren't special I guess... shame..." His words were as cold as they sounded, his position seemed like he didn't have an interest in her at all. She killed the mood he made, but he thought some more, she was like everyone else. They don't want anyone to get in the way of their normal routines, or normal lives. If Kinda were to intervene, it would just be an average reaction that everyone would've used. Now he was getting more and more depressed as he continued to think.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 2:13 pm

Okay, now Piper was heavily confused. Was he evil or not? Good or not? This... This was making her quite frustrated. She ran after him as he walked away, now wanting answers. As she caught up to him, she grabbed his arm and swung him around to face her. "Would you like to explain what's going on? Because I would love an explanation right about now." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 8:51 pm

Kinda looked at her, he had a dull face now, losing the excitement he had earlier, "You bore me now... I thought you would be interesting, but instead, you disappointed me. You failed the test." he continued his path as he started to put in his earbuds as he started to ignore her, but this... was part two of the test. Something made him want to do part two, but who knows? She may come out and interest him fully.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 10:14 pm

This was going to drive Piper insane. She wanted to know what game he was playing and what these "tests" of his are. She stayed where she was and quietly released her soul protect. She needed to stall him, or at least stop him from getting away, so she could question him more. "Pan panda, pan panda, tail trip." The witch muttered, and then put her soul protect back on. Now, in front of Kinda's feet appeared a tail, quite similar to her own, except elongated and much thinner, working the same way as a trip wire. It was meant to mix up his feet and send him sprawling to the ground, or at least, lose his balance. She knew the moment that he put his earbuds in that he wouldn't respond to a thing she said, so she needed to get his attention a different way. This is what she came up with.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 11:28 am

Kinda's attention was mainly through his earbuds but in the corner of his eye he was watching her, he could make out what she was saying through her mouth as he repeated. "Pan panda, pan panda, tail trip...?" He was slightly confused at this, he really didn't see that kind of set of words said before so he could be wrong too. The battle of debate was going through his head, was this her way of getting him to question himself or what? He continued to walk until he felt something that his foot got caught on. With this, his whole body went forwards and his head slammed into the ground face-first.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 10:15 pm

She smirked as he tripped and fell, however, went and helped the guy up, yanking out an earbud at the same time. "Sorry about that, but it was the only way I could get your attention." Piper said to Kinda, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 12:44 pm

Kinda laid there... face-first in the ground as he just laid there, as he was getting up, his held his nose which was bleeding with some tears in his eyes from his nose bleeding. It was more of a natural reaction when you hit your nose hard enough as he continued to hold his nose. "Attention?" He looks at her with the blood still going through his fingers and tears in his eyes. The weapon was now somewhat crying.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:43 pm

The witch felt no remorse. Kinda completely deserved that, in Piper's mind at least. "Your attention, yes. You were walking away from me when I wasn't done speaking to you. You are a very confusing man you know. And I would like an explanation of everything that happened back there." She said, pointing back towards where they just came from. "Are you good? Bad? Will you finally tell me your name? What are you?" Piper spat out, obviously annoyed now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 10:46 pm

Kinda sat there holding his nose as more tears fall down his face as he wiped them, mumbling out gibberish at first but then began to slowly speak actual words, "I'm Kinda... sniff A... sniff weapon..." he looked up at her with his eyes still watered and teared up with blood still pouring.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 11:04 pm

" See, now that wasn't so hard was it." She replied. The witch let out a soft sigh and quietly released her soul protect. She softly took his face in her hands. " Keep still.." Piper told him as she muttered one of her healing spells. " There you t go. I'm sorry about that... Kinda. Do you mind if I ask what kind of weapon you are? " She asked, tilting her head to the side like a confused puppy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 11:14 pm

Kinda looked at her, and stared at his nose was slowly stopped bleeding as he looked at her with still tears in his eyes. He followed her directions, she seemed to be the stronger one, so he had to follow her until the next chance arrived. "I'm... a... scythe..."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 11:19 pm

Putting her soul protect back in place, she looked over at him. " So, Kinda, who's your partner? If you have one that is." Piper asked a bit more bluntly than she meant to. She was starting to feel bad for making him cry, but wasn't about to make that known to him. Her pride was at stake here after all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 11:25 pm

Kinda looked up at her as he sniffed once more. He crossed his legs as he still remained on the ground, soon sitting up. "...No... You're... strange honestly..." He was being blunt as well as he looked at her. He wanted to see her response but as well as figuring it was slightly too blunt.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 3:50 pm

Piper rolled her eyes playfully. "Thanks, and you're not?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)   Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, I just met you, but I need a partner, so call me maybe? (Lacey & Wolfie, Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next