Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:35 pm

Victoria kiro and kin were strolling around the park

Kin was wearing a light blue hoodie with a white long sleeved t-shirt under it and was wearing light blue jeans

Kiro was wearing a red shirt with white sleeves, black shorts and a red baseball cap, he  playing a game on  his phone

And Victoria was wearing purple long sleeved shirt and black slacks "it's awesome out here today!" She said with a happy smile

Kudo was lounging on her head ("yep!!") He said mentally

Ooc: ("---") means kudo is using his animal telekinesis and only witches and other animals can hear it

Last edited by ida vixenheim on March 26th 2014, 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:46 pm

Kaido was quietly sitting on a park bench texting when he looked up and saw Victoria. He saw the others too, but his eyes were mainly on Victoria. He let out a smile and stood up. "Hey, Victoria!" He shouted to her as he waved. He put his hands in his pockets and started to walk towards her direction. She looks so nice... I hope I don't trip up and say something embarrassing... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:52 pm

"Hi tod!" Victoria smiled warmly as she hugged him,
Kiro's head shot up from his game so his fiery amber eyes could glare dangerously at kiado
Kin gave kiado a friendly smile "hey kiado"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:56 pm

"Hey guys!" He said as he pulled away from the hug. "What are you all doing here." He said with bright eyes. "Well... It is a nice day to be out. I guess I can see why." He said a big nervously.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:58 pm

Victoria giggled sweetly at him "yep! Hey do you want to walk with us?"She asked

Kiro narrowed his eyes at them both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:06 pm

Kaido smiled. "Sure!" He said as he began to walk. Then he RANDOMLY tripped on an unexpected rock. Oh no... I'm falling... I'm gonna land face flat on the ground... Then there'll be dirt on my clothes. Then Victoria will think I'm a total dork!!! Oh no... I'm making contact!!! he thought to himself. Then he landed, face flat on the ground. He laid there for a moment in silence...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:08 pm

"OH NO ARE YOU OK!!!??" Victoria exclaimed as she helped him up
Kiro snickered under his breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:14 pm

Kaido smiled with tears running down his eyes. "Oh... Yeah that... I planned that..." He said as he brushed himself off. "Anyhow... What do you guys wanna do?" He asked as normally.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:19 pm

Victoria took a tissue out of her pocket and wiped kiado's face "are you sure your ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:21 pm

"Yeah yeah!" He said as he squirmed, pushing her hands away. "You're making me look unmanly..." He said with a smile. Wow... I'm a total doof. I just... Wow... "Um... It's a really nice day... Do you guys wanna go swimming!" He said with a smile as he eyes the group.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:26 pm

Victoria giggled sweetly "sure!"
Kiro narrowed his eyes "sure........."
Kin shrugged "yeah im down with it"
("I never swam before......") Kudo said mentally,but all kiado could hear is whimpering
Victoria petted kudo "don't worry there's a muddy pool!" She said with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:30 pm

Kaido smiled. "Ok... I don't have any swimming gear with me. How about we go get ready and meet back here in an hour?" He asked with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:32 pm

Victoria smiled innocently at kiado "sure!!"

(Time skip??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:49 pm

OOC: Sure. But this will be my last post for now. I'll get back on later tonight.

Kaido walked into the public pool area a little late. He saw Victoria and everyone else. Mmmm... Look at her in her swimming suit... NO! Don't sound like a perv. But it's too late, so I might as well continue... No no no no no... I won't. But she is gorgeous. Thought to himself as he walked over to the group. "Hey everyone." He said with a smile. All Kaido had on was red swimming underwear. It was a little weird to see. It looked like he was in normal underwear. But it was the best thing for him to swim in. He used to be on a swimming team. He was really good.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:56 pm

Kiro couldn't help but laugh "what the hell are you wearing?!" He exclaimed jokingly
He and kin were wearing swimming trunks, kin's were ice blue and Kiro's were red with orange flames
Victoria was wearing a purple one piece swimming suit, she frowned at kiro "kiro don't be a bully!!" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:10 pm

"No. Why aren't YOU wearing what I'm wearing. That's the question!" He said jokingly. "This is official swimming gear." He said as he gestured to his trunks. Then he ran past Victoria and tapes her shoulder. "Tag! You're it, S!" He said as he jumped into the pool.

OOC: Ok. This is the last post until later :lol:
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:12 pm

Victoria giggled and jumped in after him "I'm gonna get you!" She exclaimed

Kin and kiro jumped in the pool too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:33 pm

Kaido swam away with great ease and experience. He got to the other side of the pool and got out if it. "Catch me of you can!" He said as he ran back around to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:34 pm

"HEY no cheating!" Victoria called out breathlessly as she swam to the other side of the pool right when kiado got out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:15 pm

Kaido paused for a moment. "I know! Lets play pool volleyball!" He exclaimed in excitement. It was a little childish, but who cares.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:18 pm

Victoria shrugged, still trying to catch her breath, "sure.......but I have to warn you........that im not........good at.....volleyball..." she pannted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 11:20 pm

"Me neither." He said to them. "I've never really played actually..." He said as he looked around. "Um... Could I talk to you in private for a moment...?" He asked a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 11:42 pm

Kiro instantly got suspicious of him as Victoria went over to kiado
"Yeah?" Victoria murmured to kiado
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 12:11 am

"Well... I just wanted to apologize. I know its been a while since we talked, and I know you deserve better. I haven't really been there for you. At all... I'm sorry for that." He said as he put his hands behind his back and looked away shyly. Oh my gosh! Did I just say that. I'm so nervous... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 12:13 am

Victoria just smiled sweetly at kiado then kissed him on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD   Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiado and Victoria's day out- will an untold secret finally come out? (mature......just in case...) DEAD
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next