Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] Empty
PostSubject: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 10:07 pm

Timestamp:
About a month and a half after: Magic sure is cool, right?

Since Luna had got accepted by Elizabeth Foster as a part-time working barista for Nine tails cafe, she had way less time for anything. Completing the barista course required Luna to learn many new things and that's why until she completed it she didn't sleep much. However, once that was behind her, the whole new experience waited for her. The course took her about half a month and right after completing it she started working. To avoid being clumsy, she was taking her soul protect off. Luna was very hard working and was putting all her heart into preparing the best coffee she could. She was working only during the weekends, which was a good thing for her because she had time for everything thanks to it.
Luna wasn't aware that she was pretty popular among the regular customers of Nine Tails. After all, she was very nice and cute and her coffee was good too.
After a month of hard work, Elizabeth finally approached her and handed Luna her first ever first ever salary/wage. Well, Luna couldn't hide that earning her first money made her incredibly happy... Also, it meant that she could finally go shopping with her girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 10:03 am

Even though the two of them ended up spending a little less time together, Ana thought that was fine, since Luna would finally be able to get herself some nice stuff; then, while they couldn't spend time together, Ana could still visit the cafe, drink Luna's coffee and be totally normal and totally normally stare at her from across the cafe. It made her quite proud that Luna was both working so hard and becoming so popular amongst the regulars, although she was also perhaps a tiny bit jealous about that as well. Not that she thought that Luna would think of going after someone else, ever.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 10:16 am

Luna ended her shift at around 4:00 Pm and went to the backroom. She was squeezing an envelope that Mrs. Foster gave her. Due to how excited she was, she almost tripped over a threshold, luckily she managed to catch balance in the last moment. Luna quickly opened the envelope and looked inside, at her first wage and giggled happily before placing it in her bag. She then started changing into her normal clothes. A few minutes later she was ready to go. She took her bag, left the back room and looked around the cafe, hoping that she'd spot Ana somewhere. Well, the hope wasn't that big, but her girlfriend knew exactly when her shift was ending. Luna was beaming with happiness and excitement. It looked quite cute considering how shy and scared the girl usually was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 10:43 am

Of course, her girlfriend was sitting off to the side, waiting for Luna to finish doing everything that she was meant to be doing. Ana waved to Luna with a smile when the girl reappeared from the back. She was so adorable, looking all happy like that, Ana thought. What else made a girl look better than a huge happy smile? Not much, not really, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 11:05 am

Luna quickly approached Ana and giggled when she stood right in front of her table. "H-hey, Ana... Would you like to go shopping today?" Luna asked with her usual meek voice. As a barista interacting with other people was something she had to do and it positively affected her stuttering. Well, that obviously wouldn't change how shy Luna was, but not stuttering every few words was a nice change for sure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 1:36 pm

"You seem eager," Ana said, standing up from where she was sitting and going around the table. She took gold of Luna's hand before walking towards the door. "Sounds like fun," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 2:02 pm

"Mhm..." Luna said as she followed Ana outside. Once they left the cafe Luna looked around and blushed. "S-So... uhm... d-do you know a-any nice p-places where we can look for clothes... and... things..?" Luna asked. The truth was that she didn't really know that district well, apart from a few stores where she was getting necessary things from.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 2:17 pm

"I usually just walk around and look inside shops randomly, see what I see," Ana said, looking around as the two of them walked. "You don't really have to have a specific shop in mind, you know?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 2:51 pm

Luna blushed, realizing the silliness of her question. "A-Ah... Alright, that makes sense." The witch said quietly and smiled. She was mostly planning to see if she could find any nice clothes and that was mostly it. If she saw something else that'd catch her attention, she would definitely want to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 5:27 pm

"Yep! And now, having said all that..." Ana said, then pulling Luna aside towards a random store, "Lets go in there!" she said then, clearly rather excited herself. She was going to dress Luna up in all sorts of stuff!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 6:06 pm

"O-okay!" Luna said as she followed Ana into a store. Well, it seemed like they found themselves in a really girlish shop. By that I mean, that there was no section with clothes for men or children. Luna smelled sweet perfumes or something like that inside. She looked around, noticing that there were many pretty dresses around the shop. "Let's find something c-cute then..." The witch said to her partner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 6:40 pm

"Found it," Ana said, as she bumped Luna with her shoulder. Giggling, she then pulled her along to go see all those dresses a little closer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:07 pm

Luna giggled quietly at Ana's joke and followed her deeper into the store. She noticed at least two pretty-looking dresses herself. One was beige and one was blue, both knee-long and very casual, yet cute. "Do you s-see anything interesting..?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:10 pm

"I thought I'd let you pick out some things you like the look of before I start dressing you up," Ana said, though she was looking at the dresses as if she was thinking about it anyway. "Although if you see anything that you want to see me in, don't be afraid to say so."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:29 pm

Luna scratched the back of her head and looked over at her girlfriend. She tried to imagine her in some dresses. It turned out to be difficult since she'd never seen her in a dress before. A blush appeared on Luna's face as she let her imagination work on higher levels. Finally, the witch looked around trying to find something that Ana would look good in. With a smile, she finally took a red, knee-length dress with long to elbows sleeves. Also, she took those beige and blue dresses (both without sleeves, by the way). "I... I think y-you would look good in this r-red one... I-I'd like to try on t-this beige d-dress and t-this blue dress..." Luna said, showing all three dresses to her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:44 pm

Ana took the red dress from Luna and held it up against herself for a moment before flipping it around to hold it over her shoulder, which was of course more convenient that just holding it up in the air. "Lets go to the fitting rooms, then," Ana said, leading the way to where she thought they might be. Once they did find them, Ana walked them in and pointed to one of the stalls. "You go in that one, and I'll go in another. We'll come out when we're both ready, okay?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:57 pm

"Okay!" Luna said with a nod and a happy smile. It was going to be a very fun date. At least in her opinion. Though Ana looked like she was having fun too. The girl walked into one of the stalls and closed the door behind her. Then Luna quickly took her shirt and skirt off. She looked at herself in the mirror for a second to make sure she didn't gain weight and then tried the beige dress on (since she in her opinion it was cuter than the blue one). She looked at the mirror again. In her own opinion, she looked really cute in it. It was quite loose, which meant it was great for her since she disliked tight dresses that are supposed to emphasize the wearer's body.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 8:13 pm

Ana just got straight to putting the dress on, not even looking at herself in it before knocked on the wall between Luna's stall and her own. That wasn't really the important part to her, here. "I'm ready," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 5:50 am

"R-ready..."Luna replied quietly. Since they were both ready, Luna opened the door of her stall and left, excited to see Ana in that red dress and to let Ana see her in the cute beige one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:39 am

Ana stepped out of the stall and gave Luna a twirl in her dress, letting the skirt part flutter about her for a moment before standing still again and letting it all fall still around her. "You look good in that," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 10:40 am

When Luna saw Ana in that red dress, she blushed a little. "Y-You look so cute in this dress..." She said quietly as she approached her girlfriend to take a closer look at her. Ana would look even better in it if she had a different hairstyle, but that was just Luna's opinion,
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 10:50 am

"I'll buy it, then," Ana said, smiling at the compliment. "I'd like to see you in the blue one, too," she then said as she turned around to go back inside her booth, to change back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 10:57 am

"Sure." Luna said briefly before she returned back into the changing stall and closed the door behind her. She quickly took the beige dress off and put the blue one on. It took her a short moment. Then she walked out to show herself to Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 11:37 am

Ana was done changing out of the dress sooner than she was done getting into it, so she was out of her stall first. She waited patiently for Luna to get out, too. "Oooh," Ana ooh'ed when Luna walked out. "I like this one better," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 11:56 am

"O-Oh... Realy?" Luna asked, surprised. She thought that the beige one looked a little bit cuter. The girl quickly looked at the mirror and smiled. Maybe Ana was right? Maybe the blue one was actually better? "A-Alright.. I think I'll buy this one then" Luna said after a moment of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next