Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Should vinnie be evil? Or chaotic good. Or extreamly chaotic evil?
Good!
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Chaotic good.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap22%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Chaotic neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Embodiment of chaotic evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:12 pm

OOC: I don't enjoy the sass. I do do other things besides post on the site. I've done maybe 4 rp posts in the past 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:16 pm

ooc: Yeah just... calm, lets continue.
Vinnie popped out of the soul room as well, no better no worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:17 pm

*James notices that people is standing before him so he backs against the wall overcome with fear*

"Get away from me! I'm not dying down here!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:19 pm

Sylas cast him a glance with his kishinized eye, before rolling it. "Mellodrama is so... annoying. You're not dying, if only because I'm not being permitted to do anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:22 pm

"Then where is this so called nurse. Ah... *He spits out more blood, still pressed against the wall* Why are you doing this to me... I was telling the truth..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:24 pm

Anna looked around trying to find James' soul until she pointed at his cell. "Here.." She said to herself as she put her bag on the ground and pulled out her ninjatõ from the bag. Then she attached it to the belt in her jeans and looked into the cell. Then she saw James. "J-James!" She yelled. But then she saw..The other people in that cell.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:28 pm

OOC: I think the nurse left, so it's really just Sylas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:31 pm

*James looks up at them*

"Why are you doing this to me? Just let me go..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:32 pm

OOC: Him

Sylas looked at him with his normal eye. "Really just because you tried to break out a prisoner. Y'see, you get caught doing something bad, you get punished. Pretty simple when you think about it. Cause. Effect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:34 pm

" So am I free to go yet? " Vinnie yelled from the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:35 pm

"Im being punished because I was forced to by someone at the academy? *He laughs* No matter what I was going to die... If not by him/her... then by you"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:40 pm

"You... Honestly think I'm going to kill you? Wow... you don't know me at all." Sylas turned his eyes from James. "I intend to let someone else deal with you. Lord Death, actually. Have fun with that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:42 pm

" Lotta help you were! " Vinnie said. The imp squeezed through the bars and started searching for keys to the cell.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:45 pm

Sylas throws his hand up in the air. "I'M COMING! FOR DEATH'S SAKE! I HAVE ABOUT 50 OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT!" He starts a bad impression of Lord Death. "Sylas, go down to the cells and help somebody with a problem. Sylas, you're an expert on madness. Sylas, GO AND SOLVE EVERY DAMN PROBLEM EVER HAD BY THE DWM EFFING A~!" He heads to Vinnie' cell, ignoring Anna. "WHAT!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:45 pm

*James coughs up more blood*

"You won't have your last laugh if I don't make it there... Your no teacher... teachers are supposed to look after students... And right now as we speak, one of your fellow staff members is forcing students to do their dirty work at the risk of their lives..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:47 pm

The imp found a set of keys and pocketed them. He made brief eye contact with james and raised his hand to his mouth as if to say shhhhh... Then he quietly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:50 pm

Sylas walks up to Vinnie, scowling. "What?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:51 pm

" What? " Vinnie replied not knowing what Sylas was asking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:52 pm

Anna took a few steps back until she leaned against the wall. What happened? Why that..teacher was scary?Why she wasn't able to stay calm? Because James had the same surname as she? The girl felt that she can't help him. Even if she wanted to..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:53 pm

*James tries to draw attention back to himself by spitting blood at Sylas*

"I thought teachers were supposed to help students and keep them safe!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:54 pm

OOC: SYLAS IS IN VINNIE'S CELL MASTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:58 pm

ooc: oops lol well forget the blood thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:04 pm

"Just let me go! Please!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:35 pm

" So your going to have death take a look at me? " Vinnie asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:53 pm

*james looks across the hall into Vinnie's cell, giving him a look asking if he got the key*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next