Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Should vinnie be evil? Or chaotic good. Or extreamly chaotic evil?
Good!
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Chaotic good.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Chaotic neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Embodiment of chaotic evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:51 am

Ooc: im back, but not for long, cause I got school.

The nurse jumped back. "I'm trying to help you." She said, holding out her hand. "Come with me to the Infirmary." She stood there with worry in her eyes. As a nurse of the DWMA, it was her job to make sure this student was alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:51 am

*James is still in his meditative state. His teeth grow sharp like his wolf familiar. He breaks the other chain and stands up*

"Get away from me! I'll kill you!"

*James takes out one of his swords and swings it at the nurse*
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:05 pm

Both Sylas's sighed. "One moment. There's a commotion that needs to be put down..." With that he transferred from the soul room to the real world, looking over at James. He scowled, growling softly. "Calm down or I'll cut your legs off..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:20 pm

*James drops his sword, comes out of his meditative state, and looks at Sylas, still halucinating*

"Sylas... she's trying to destroy my mark. Please help me.."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:24 pm

Sylas raised a brow in a manner that clearly said that he wasn't going to put up with him. He looked to the nurse. "Leave his mark alone. Keep him alive..." He went to a small chest chest, open it. Quite suddenly, death seals sprang from it, wrapping first around James before chaining themselves to the walls, until he was bound by eight chains, one for each limb. "You're going to stay here until Lord Death decides what to do with you..." When the nurse would attempt to work on him, the seals would move out of her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:35 pm

*James got pinned against the wall and yelled in pain*

"Sylas, the clan got the mission from some high ranking individual in the DWMA! Its in my front pocket"

Last edited by MasterAssassin on April 15th 2014, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:40 pm

OOC: Ok, MasterAssassin, I'm going to level with you. I had NO idea what that meant. Reaper's Court? Death doesn't have a court. He's (essentially) a dictator. The closest thing he has to a 'Court' would probably be his Death Scythes, and I don't think any of them would go behind his back like that just to free Vinnie. So, please try and keep your lore in line with our site's lore as well as the series core lore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:43 pm

ooc: I think he was talking about something not affiliated with the academy at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:44 pm

ooc: yea sorry. Il just edit that post
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:56 pm

Sylas looked skeptically at him. "Do you want to know how much I doubt that? Actually I couldn't tell you. There isn't a word in any language to express my lack of faith in anything you say. A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could now even begin to approach the number proportionate to how much I don't trust you..." He looked to the nurse. "Keep working on him. If he keeps talking, open that box again, and direct that seal to his mouth. I have work to do..." With that he again focused inward, though to James it would appear that he was still looking at him, scowling with disapproval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:00 pm

ooc: Lol you used that from SAO Abridged Episode 3!

*James looks at Sylas shocked*

"Sylas im telling the truth. I'll do anything to show you that you can believe me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:00 pm

" Lets take care of this then. " Vinnie said.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:03 pm

OOC: Episode FOUR :D

Sylas wasn't paying attention to James right now, once again entering the soul room. He and his Mad self looked at the creature again. "Alright. Now let's hope we can get along without being interrupted again... Now, why are you here? What are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:07 pm

ooc: Let me describe the room. total darkness everywhere, except for two chairs facing each other over a desk.
" I am the beast, I exist to bring darkness to the world. Who are you? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:11 pm

"We've been through this, remember? I'm the Remnant of the Kishin Asura. This is Sylas."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:12 pm

" Never heard of you. Now can I ask a question? What are these glowing mirrors you humans fancy so much? I swear the younger ones can't pry themselves away... "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:15 pm

Sylas and the Remnant looked at one another, both obviously confused. "Mirrors?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:22 pm

" The- the glowing mirrors with the sounds coming out of them that they tap on... Phonones? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:25 pm

Both Sylas and the Remnant both looked like it was the most obvious answer ever. "Oh. I thought you meant television." "I was thinking, I dunno, laptops or computers..." "Cell phones let us stay connected to our world no matter where we are... Or, well, most places we are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:30 pm

" I'll have to learn more about those... anyways. No, I'm not coming out. " Sylas was blasted out of the soul room. ( Like he woke up. ) But he could still go back in.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:32 pm

Sylas shook his head a few times before diving back in. "Ok, that wasn't very kind. Why do you all just assume I'm here to kick you out. No respect..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:36 pm

" Alright human, you got your captive audience. What do you want? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:51 pm

"Not human, just a passenger. Not unlike yourself, my enigmatic friend. So, tell me about yourself. What's interesting about 'The Beast'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:54 pm

" I eat people and souls. Want more? Talk to my first host, he should be waiting for you in reality now. " in real life a tiny imp stood next to Sylas.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:55 pm

Sylas looked at the imp, brow raised. "Is this... some kind of a joke? I don't do well with jokes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next