Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Should vinnie be evil? Or chaotic good. Or extreamly chaotic evil?
Good!
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Chaotic good.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Chaotic neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Embodiment of chaotic evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:29 pm

Vinnie twitched at the smell of blood, it was good... Then he slapped himself in the face to snap out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:32 pm

*For some reason James felt weaker than before he must've over used his ability and now his wavelength has shorted out. James coughed up blood and fell to his knees*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:35 pm

Ooc: well, it was just one of your shadows he saw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:37 pm

Drake looked at James and cocked his head. "I haven't seen you around the academy..." he said, suspiscious of the guy coughing up blood. "How would you cough up blood because of a stab wound?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:42 pm

" He could have pierced a lung? " Vinnie suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:44 pm

*James is holding his side*

"I am a student here. I am in Sylas' homeroom. I over ued my abilities fighting out there while you girls here were having a tea party."

*James coughs up more blood through his mask, he looks up at Sylas*

"Sylas please help me..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:49 pm

Sylas took a few steps back, looking down at James with a brow raised. "Better question... How did you know my name? I've never met you before..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:54 pm

*James really was shocked becaue he actually was enrolled in Syla's homeroom class*

"Are you serious...? Im one of your students..."

*James coughs up more blood and nearly collapses before he could pull out his school ID and show Sylas*
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:54 pm

Sylas grabs the id, looking at it with a raised brow. "Yeah, you're a student... But you're not one of mine. You aren't in my class. Says so right there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:58 pm

"I've always been in your class... I sit on the 3rd row behind Austin... your class is named Perfecting The So..."

*Before he could finish James falls on his side and faints*
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:01 pm

Sylas picked him up easily, and... headed for another cell. "Good try. My class doesn't have a name. Its an EAT class, that's all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:06 pm

ooc: Holy S*** Easiest foiled prison break in recorded history.
" So back to business? " The beast said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:09 pm

"Sylas im sorry. It was a mission to free Vinnie. If I didnt atleast accept it and try. the clan would have me killed. Please don't let me die..."
*James coughs up more blood and yells in pain*
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:11 pm

Once he was sure Jameswas properly chained, he returned to the exchange, both versions of him appearing. "It's going to have to be a few moments. He needs to keep a student from dying..." Sylas's counterpart jerked a finger towards him. Sylas poked his head out of James's cell. "Drake! Go up to the infirmary and get one of the nurses!"

Last edited by The Management on April 14th 2014, 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:15 pm

"Ok!" Drake ran out of the cell and ran towards the stairs. He wasn't gone long before coming back downstairs with a nurse. "In there." Drake said, pointing towards the cell james was in.

Ooc: jac, are you going to rp the nurse or should I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:16 pm

ooc: Crona, all you.
" What do you waaaaannnt? " The beast said it patient growing thin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:18 pm

OOC: Its James.

*James just barely opens his eye, pulls his mask down, and reveals his eye. barely speaks.*

"Sylas please dont let me die, im sorry..."

James pulled out a picture of a girl that was also a student here named destiny and james stared at it then went out cold and dropped it to the floor.*
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:19 pm

Sylas returned his attention to the matter at hand, fixating on the creature. "Right, he's done. Anyways, how about we do introductions! I'm a remnant of the Kishin Asura. This is Sylas, he's a tool Death Scythe with a god complex who mooches off my power from time to time. And you are?"

OOC: Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:21 pm

" The beast. " It said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:25 pm

*James screams in pain and you can hear the noise the chains are making*

"Get away from me! Ah! My Insignia! I'll f***king kill you! Someone help me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:29 pm

Ooc: give me a chance to post. Every time i type something, you guys post something that makes me type something else. Wait for me to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:30 pm

Ooc: new plan, im going to sleep. Dont get too far, and Oblivion can rp the nurse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:31 pm

OOC: My bad. lolz
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:32 pm

OOC: Do I have to? I don't want to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:39 pm

*Since James's heart rate dropped far he slipped into his meditative state, putting his body into a more sevre state and the shadows crept onto his arms and face, his eye and insignia tarted to glow. He was fighting against the chains and broke one. He was hallucinating. He thought the nurse was trying to destroy his insignia, so he lashed out at her.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next