Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. )   The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 7:00 pm

The first few classrooms held nothing special. Except for one bomb hidden under the teachers desk. It was time to move on. signs pointed him towards the library.
52 minutes remaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. )   The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 7:04 pm

Nora disarmed the bomb. He went into the hall and saw that his next destination was obviously the library. He slowly yet cautiosly opened the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. )   The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 2:36 pm

ooc: Can I join? If so then...

Kai and Raphael showed up to school, ready for what they hoped to be their first set of real lessons. Instead of this though they found a sign from what was presumably one of the teachers. The two stared at the sign as if it was one of those jack in the box toys, and it had just gone off.

"Uhh?" Kai began.

"Bomb Hunt?" Raphael finished?

After a minute Kai said, "I guess this is like one of those practical things, err wossname, Practical Lessons?"

"What, planting a bunch of bombs in the school?"

The young meister shrugged. "Well, it's unexpected."

With another set of shrugs, by now their shoulders were aching, the two headed into the school to hunt for Easter bombs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. )   The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:48 pm

ooc: yes, please join.
The hallway was blocked off with an arrow sign pointing to the library. The two boys would have quickly caught up with nora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. )   The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The eater egg BOMB hunt. ( Open. )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2