Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:57 pm

There was a low growl from the Death Scythe, two voices speaking at once. "Done. Internal Resonance! Madness Resurgent!" The cloak enveloped Sylas for a moment, absorbing the needles and even taking on the wave. When it spread back around him, he stood in a suit of black armor, a decidedly more villainous looking version of his weapon form in hand. When he spoke the voice other voice sounded considerably deeper. "Nebun... You are guilty of crimes against our Lord Death. Die." He leapt forward, swinging the axe downward towards Nebun, black-red soul energy gathering around the blade.

The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 58cbdfc9e3216b7878d97e9894f14e49
OOC: Like this, but with a raggedy cloak and a battleaxe ^^
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:25 pm

Nebun, this time anticipating th attack, crouched low to the ground. As soon as his axe was about to hit, he jumped inside his guard and thrust and enormous claw towards his gut, at the same time buying time for the shifting wave to consume 4 more blue souls.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:46 pm

His attack hit Sylas in the gut and... knocked the wind out of him. Aside from a small crack in the hardened wavelength armor, it held to force of his blow, just in time for Sylas to swing the blade down on in from behind.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:00 pm

Ooc: Beyrizzle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:58 pm

OOC: YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS FOR NOW
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:48 am

Nebun's blood quickly prevents the axe from doing much harm, in addition to the decrease in momentum when he slipped inside sylas's guard. Nebun remains close and repeatedly stabs the same area of his armor, with enough force to quickly ruin that part of his breastplate. Meanwhile 10 mores souls were consumed within the seething black wave.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 11:33 am

OOC: Ok, I feel like the majority of these would be kishin souls, not human souls. I mean, if he's confiscating them from weapons, I doubt they're collecting pure souls and not blues souls. I'd guess only around 1-2% of the souls would be blue souls...

The appearance of dozens of small bumps signaled the only warning before a flurry of spears shot from the Death Scythe, and with Nebun's proximity there was no way he could harden all of his blood in time. Sylas focused his kishin eye on the demon blade, causing Nebun, were he not entirely focused or sure, to begin hearing whispers at the edges of his thoughts, whispering dreadful things to him.

Last edited by The Management on April 24th 2014, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 1:15 pm

Ooc: Crona had hundreds of souls when they were taken away. A lot of dark weapons also switched to the academy IC and lost their souls.

Also, you can't make me feel "intense dread", that's controlling another Oc.

Nebun extends his legs to a tremendous length, allowing him to leap high into the air, but not before receiving a few gashes along his legs. He uses the opportunity to snare a number of blue souls (about 5) and extend a few needles, anchoring himself to the ceiling. The black wave snares five more, apparently regurgitating all the red souls it comes into contact with.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 1:47 pm

OOC: Just Did :P Nah, just kidding, edited~

Sylas looked up at him, readying his axe, and then starting to talk to himself. "Do we have anything else?" Not unless you're real keen on dying... If you get me to the black blood, I might be able to reconstitute the armor, but... That might kill you too. I dunno, get him to shoot at you again. Sylas grunted a bit, grinning up at Nebun. "What's the matter!? Too cowardly to fight me head on? Feeling a burning desire to run away?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 2:31 pm

Nebun smiles right back, a murderous glint in his eyes "actually, I was just getting a few things." He shouts, extending his arms and grabbing blue orbs, soul by soul, 20 all in all. A ripple seems to run through his body as some new change overcomes him. He drops to the ground "ready?" He snarls.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 3:27 pm

Sylas readied his battleaxe, his face set in a small frown. Any ideas? I'm working on it. We're going to lose. We are if you keep that attitude up. Well, it's not like he's getting any weaker... No, he's not... If only... Oh, I just thought of something. He's playing a game that two can play at. What do you-... Oh, that is good. May I? "Be my guest." With that, he became the center point for a veritable explosion of spears, some directed at Nebun, but the rest going for a more important target. Approximately 30 kishin souls. He speared them, drawing them back into himself. A dangerous fire in his eyes, he hefted his battleaxe once more, smirking. "I just realized. You're not playing on an even field. Why should I?" Another explosion of spears, all directed at Nebun. However, from his back, spears kept popping up, zigzagging around to pierce and draw in more kishin souls.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 4:48 pm

Ooc: I'm not saying you can't do this, I'm just wondering: what the heck DOES happen when a death scythe continues eating souls? Is that like, the path to becoming a shinigami, as a natural parallel to kishinizing?

Nebun leaps forward, over the majority of the spears, but still being practically ripped to pieces across his shins and forearms. He lands before Sylas, claws beginning to glow crimson "Try this one on for size!" He shouts, shoving his hand forward, towards Sylas's heart. If sylas were to move out of his way, his arm would simply continue flying forward following sylas until it found its mark. The glow of resonance simply destroying any spears obstructing the path forward.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 4:57 pm

OOC: I dunno. I just figured. "Well, he's a demon blade. It works in his favor... Can prolly work in reverse, right?"

Sylas's axe began to glow, and his spears continued to spear Kishin souls around him, bringing them in. His armor, formerly in shambles after Nebun's assault, began to reform itself, turning for a few moments into shifting soul energy before hardening again. He brought the axe down on Nebun's hand, only to be thrown back as the resonances clashed and violently interacted. Interesting fact. I've got enough power to spice this up a bit, if you're done being a hulking gladiator.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:03 pm

Nebun sprouts blades to replace his toes as he had done with his fingers, resonating bright red on all of them. He launches forward into a series of highly acrobatic attacks, using both hands and feet in equal amounts, making defense and anticipation of attacks nearly impossible. Rapid strikes are made towards his throat, knees, feet, forearms, chest, throat again, eye, hands. Overand over again, leaving no time to go into the offensive.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:10 pm

Honestly... Hulking gladiator would work a lot better right now... Sylas's armor withstood the assault, though spider webs of cracks began to appear. However, this didn't stop him from continuing his harvest of Kishin souls, keeping the armor from ever truly cracking. In fact, as more souls were pulled into him, he began a counteroffensive of spears and axe blades, forming them wherever Nebun's attacks were aimed to strike, giving himself more breathing room. H-How... many? 50 and growing. Hold it together. M-Might... Need Asuka for this...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:37 pm

The intensity of Nebun's attacks only increases, the black wave picking up 30 more souls while the battle continues. He starts aiming specifically for the various cracks in the armor and the spaces in between plates, striking at the thin strips of flesh available to him. Bloody needles match every spear, crashing together like waves.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:43 pm

Every one of Nebun's attack is met with one of Sylas's spears or one of his axe blades. His axe vanishes, and he raises his arms up and crosses them defensively, creating for all intents and purposes a stalemate between the two. Soon... I'll tell you when we can make our move. We just... need to hold out... until Asuka's ready! His spears, the ones not attacking Nebun, snare a cluster of 15 more souls, pulling them into the Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 6:10 pm

Nebun relents at this stalemate, crossing his own arms in response. The black wave takes about 20 more souls while they both simply wait "What now then? Some great outflow of emotion? Tears? Grief? Or are we just going to stand here?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:09 pm

NOW! The cloak swept up around Sylas, forming a cocoon around the Death Scythe. From the cocoon came a burst of spears that grabbed a hold of another 10 souls, dragging them into the cocoon. The cloak bursted apart, revealing him in far lighter armor, and a slicker looking axe, to the point where it looks more like a spear or a halberd than its original. "Internal Resonance: Feral Insanity." He raised the axe, dropping his stance in obvious preperation to attack. In what could best be described as a flash, a spear popped from his back, snaring another kishin soul. Obviously, this form focused less on armor and more on speed.

The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 Dark_a11
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:25 pm

Nebun uses bloody needles to cling against the ceiling once more, consuming another 20 souls and dropping to the ground again, black hair falling in his eyes and demented chuckling gurgling forth from his throat "Don't you have anything better to be doing with your time? I have Souls to consume, power to gain! Who knows, once I kill you, maybe I'll take out Death himself! I'll replace him, and none you will even know, with me all wrapped up in his cloak, running things from on high like a king!" As Nebun gained more power his eyes began to go black.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:28 pm

He braced himself lower to the ground, and then shot off, right past Nebun and deeper into the soul locker, where there was a greater concentration of kishin souls. He would see red lights begin to go out as Sylas consumed even more of the gathered Kishin souls. Sylas slowly came back, his eyes turning stark white in contrast to his black eyes. "Not while I stand before you."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:43 pm

He continues consuming souls at a feverish pace, grabbing 30 with his needles in a few brief moments. "What is it that makes someone like you so loyal anyways?" He spits "You're hardly 'death scythe' material anyways! Just a scruffy old vet, who consumes his own masters souls without earning them because he can't defeat a simple enemy on his own." Nebun laughs " You even fight with the madness death has tried so hard to erase."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:52 pm

Sylas dashed forward, aiming to slash his axe upwards from hip to shoulder. "You wouldn't understand, Nebun! You don't understand a single thing about me! You don't know who I am, you don't know who I serve, and you don't know what's inside of me!" His axe started to glow as he ran forward, becoming engulfed in fire like black-red soul energy. As he drew closer, the lightning fast spears began to dart towards Nebun, their tips burning with the same soul energy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:52 pm

OOC: I think it might be time to wait for Beyril.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 8:12 am

Nebun runs forward to meet his charge, the blades of his claws merging and extending into a full kukri sword, blade glowing red and colliding with the halberd like weapon in the air. As they struggle against each other, Nebun leans forward,, bringing his face close to that of Sylas "Your right, I don't know what's inside you... I GUESS I BETTER FIND OUT!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next