Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) Empty
PostSubject: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 6:40 pm

Nora walked through the DWMA searching for some people. At the moment though, he was looking for an old friend named Gabriel Mystic. They saw a play together one time on Valentine's Day, but that was a while back. Nora made a turn and decided to sit on a bench in the hall. It was his free period, and he couldn't find Gabe. He decided to sit and watch to see if he comes this way. He was by the mission bulliten board, a popular place in the hall that was usually crowded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 6:45 pm

Ooc: btw, this is taking place after berlin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 8:33 am

Gabriel was sipping a dangerously unstable soda that constantly streamed with cold frothy bubbles. " You need something? " He asked, he was sitting right next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 10:58 pm

Nora was startled by Gabe's sudden apearance. "Oh! Gabe, just the guy I'm looking for. You remember Berlin? Well, I got a vile of that ink, and I thought you would need some to study. I thought you could make some kind of potion that can resist the effects of the ink." Nora said, handing Gabe a vile of ink. "I'm also looking for Beetle Gearsly, have you seen him around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:23 am

Gabriel pocketed the ink, he had about three gallons of the stuff back home and he had been working non stop to unravel its secrets. " Nope. " He said honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 11:46 am

Nora looked from side to side to make sure nobody was listening. "Between you and Beetle and me, I think we can stop Inker. But I'm starting a faction here to help train students to fight Inker." Nora pointed towards a door off the side of the hall. "Come on, we can discuss it in there." Nora started walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 6:24 pm

ooc: We need to wrap this up fast, inkers already making his next move in another thread.
Gabriel followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:04 pm

(OOC: Er, sorry I'm late. And we can assume this is before the Madrid thread. Also, want me to jump in now, or wait until you go to look for my character?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:07 pm

ooc: Now works, whenever you please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:10 pm

Beetle Gearsly was walking down the hall, fiddling with a odd device when he heard his name mentioned. He looked up. "Huh?" Seeing the pair of Nora and Gabriel, he blinked. Eh. Better figure out what they wanted. With that, his metallic legs moved forward. 

"Hey! Hold on! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:17 pm

" Yo! We were just looking for you beetle! Why don't you step down from those loegs and we can talk about something deadly serious.... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:34 am

Nora turned around and saw Beetle. "Hey, yeah. Come on in this room so we can discuss so we seriously serious stuff." Nora opened the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:40 pm

Beetle shrugged. Eh, he had time. Wasn't another.....ten, twenty minutes before he had to head to his next class. Moving forward, he entered the room. "VerywellwhatexactlydoyourequirepleasehurryandstateitforIamexeptionallybusyasamadscientistANDasastudentandduetopersonaleventswhichIamnotgoingintodetailhereaboutIhaveevenlesstime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:43 pm

Nora cleared his throaght. "I have a proposition. I want you to create a device that can cancel out Inker's abilities. I know the task at hand is difficult, but this should help." Nora handed Beetle the ring that he found in Berlin. He saw it on the ground after Vinnie threw it. It was in four different plastic zip-lock bags. "Make sure not to touch it directly, but its one of the rings that Inker gives his lieutenints (is that how you spell it?). It should have the power to summon those ink minions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:44 pm

Ooc: sorry. Nora said that last sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:44 pm

Beetle blinked. "Who the hell is Inker? Isn't he the guy from Germany? Anyways, yeah, I'll take a look, but don't expect much. I work with science, and Kishin abilities tend to piss all over what physics, even metaphysics, considers possible." He held out his hand for the baggy. "Anyways, should take me a day or so to analyse it, and probably one or two weeks to design something, if its even possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:59 pm

" wait beetle. " Gabriel said taking out a flash drive. " I've been studying this stuff non stop since the attack and I got all its chemical property's. " On it was the inks boiling point, freezing point, how it responded to sound, how it could be transmuted using alchemy ( Though honestly only Gabriel would know what all the alchemical mumbo jumbo is. ), how it tested for bacteria, how it responds to black blood, tamed or not. And everything a scientist would need to get to work on it. Gabriel hadn't slept a wink, relying on potions and brews to push back sleep, he was going to pass the hell out and slip into a small coma as soon as this business is done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:57 pm

Nora turned towards Gabe with a suprised look. "Well, I guess you didn't need that ink after all." Nora pulled up a chair and sat down. "But, on another note. I also need both of you to help me start a faction. I'd like to call it, Inker Rebellion. With your guys' help, we could create simulations of Ink constucts. We could discover their strengths and weaknesses. This will be used to help prepare students to fight him." Nora looked from Beetle, to Gabriel, back to Beetle waiting for their responses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:07 pm

Beetle blinked. Well. "Very well. I will see what I can do." A faction. Huh. Well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:56 am

(OOC: So, now what? Time skip to the next day so Beetle can present his findings, or what?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:58 am

ooc: Yeah lets do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 8:54 am

Ooc: yep '3'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:58 pm

Beetle was currently sitting at his stall outside the academy, waiting for the arrival of Nora and Gabriel. He had sent them both an E-Mail requesting their presence....ten minutes ago. 'This is why I should buy a cell phone' he mused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:22 pm

Gabriel arrived, looking slightly more sleep deprived. He sat next to beetle. " Any progress? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:32 pm

Nora walks into view, looking from left to right trying to find them. He sees them and waves. Nora jogs up to Beetle and Gabe. "Sup guys?" He asked. "Whatcha got so far, Beetle?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)   Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inker Rebellion (me, Beetle, and jac. I will post when others can join.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next