Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:37 pm

Savannah still seemed to be seething by the time they made it back to the Academy, Akira's bike parked with the pass she'd struggled to procure to keep it from being towed tied to the front. She grabbed her things before he had the chance to argue, taking them and walking towards her dormitory, ignoring him every step of the way.

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on May 19th 2014, 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:39 pm

Akira simply followed behind silently, sighing to himself as to what he could have possibly done wrong this time. Everything he had been trained to do simply angered his new master. It didn't make a bit of sense to him, but, nonetheless, he simply waited for her to tell him the way she wished him to behave as they entered the dorm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:43 pm

The second she stepped into the room, she tossed her groceries on the bed before closing the door behind him. Grabbing the strange, slit shirt, she dragged him down to her level, glaring at him in absolute fury. "If I want you to follow, I will ask you to follow. If you need to know where I am, I will tell you where I am. If I want to be left alone, that should be understood and not require explanation. You are not my keeper, or my servant, and I am not your master!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:49 pm

He didn't flinch back this time, simply letting her shout before he responded, letting her drag him where she wished, "You can order me to do anything except forsake my duty, Fukui-sama. I was born to serve you and protect you. I will not forsake that. Though, I can stay where you will not see me, if that is what you wish. But you are my master, and I am your yojimbo." He spoke with conviction, believing wholeheartedly that he was hers to command and use as she saw fit. To him, he had no personality, no purpose, no anything that she did not dictate him to have. There was nothing except his duty to her in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:00 pm

She glared, watching his pale grey eyes with her bright gold ones. "I am no one's master, and you are human. This is America, not Japan. Yojimbos do not exist here. Servitude to that degree does not exist here. You owe me Nothing. You need to learn that, as it is not your debt that you are repaying now me that you are indebted to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:07 pm

Akira sighed, resigning to himself that she would not accept the arrangement that their families had made, "That isn't going to change for me because of where we are."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:10 pm

"Customs matter, Hiyashi-san. You can't follow me around like my own personal security staff, not here. It looks suspicious and like I have something to hide or something valuable. You risk my safety by being like... this." She gestured towards him, releasing him as she tapped her foot on the ground to some angry melody, arms crossed beneath her bust. "Look, I understand that we are stuck with each other, but at least try to be... less conspicuous. Act like a friend rather than a servant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:11 pm

"That... is not an english word I know." He confessed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:15 pm

"YĆ«jin," She clarified, expression softening just slightly as she stepped away and began putting away her groceries. It didn't take her long, and she tossed him a granola bar when she got her own. Sitting on her bed, she patted the space next to herself in silent invitation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:16 pm

Akira sat next to her, crossing one leg over the other as he ate silently for a long while, "I... I was not allowed to have 'friends' in Japan. Father called it a distraction from my duty. I do not know how to act as one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:18 pm

"Talk about yourself," she spoke the words after several moments of silence, finishing off the bar before tossing the wrapper into the trashcan under her desk. "What did you do besides train?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:24 pm

He thought, having to focus as his training was very focused and left him almost no time for himself, "I studied. I trained to focus my wavelength so you could more accurately use me, I was trained to fight on my own, in case you needed defending. I was trained to endure and withstand pain, and I ran marathons and races for endurance and speed training. I trained as a contortionist..." He trailed off, unsure of how to explain the purpose behind it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:27 pm

Her brow raised at the last bit, eyes focused on his as she watched, noting the discomfort his words brought him, "What was the purpose of contortionism? You are a weapon. Though I know not yet what kind, I do not see the reason for contortionism."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:30 pm

"I was trained so that you may use me for any purpose." He stated simply. "I can take the form of a quilinbian. A whip made up of steel and leather."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:38 pm

Savannah merely nodded, surprised that they would see such a need for this training, as she was still only sixteen. Of course, in Japan, she could legally be wed. After a time, she sighed to herself, opening her fridge, which she had also been using as a nightstand, and took out a bottle of juice, handing a water bottle to him. "I see the logic in that." She said finally, tapping at the side of her bottle as she spoke, "Though Japanese traditions hold no standing here. Did my grandfather send you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:40 pm

He nodded, "It was he who detailed the terms of the arrangement between our families. Though now that I think on it, I was not educated on matters of the heart."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:43 pm

She hesitated, the bottle rim at the edge of her lips, "Are we... betrothed?" Her tone and expression were incredulous, as guarded as she could manage but nonetheless stunned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:45 pm

"So I am told, though if you do not desire such, I will see what I can do about putting it off." Akira spoke dryly, simple, and resigned to his fate.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:46 pm

She closed her eyes, setting the bottle down before stepping over to her desk, pulling the keyboard closer to herself and all but slamming her fingers against the keys as she channeled her frustration into music. Her eyes seemed dark, almost deadly, her fingers flying and dancing with almost inhuman precision and speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:48 pm

"If you wish to take out frustrations we could train. You have yet to attempt my weapon form." He offered, leaning back on his arms nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:52 pm

She looked back at him, her eyes deadly as she studied him. For a few long, tense minutes, she said nothing, her fingers absently tapping at the keys, though not enough to push them down. "Training Guards." She said finally, "Let me change. Out of my room, NOW."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:55 pm

Akira stood, careful not to hit his head as he exited the dorm and closed the door behind him, leaning against the wall and waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:03 pm

She changed into sportier clothing quickly, though she still kept a loose dress on over her work-out pants. She felt exposed, though she never would have admitted it. Her eyes refused to meet his as she stepped outside, locking her dorm behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:05 pm

"You look nice." He stated simply, as though it were a fact that simply flopped out of his mouth instead of an opinion. His expression didn't change, or shift.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:07 pm

Savannah stiffened, blushing but refusing to look at him or otherwise acknowledge him at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next