Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) Empty
PostSubject: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 8:19 pm

Timestamp:
January 19th
4:03 PM

The first thing Lata wanted to do was sit down. Jeez, those stairs were like a mountain. She was so tired out, she could pass out from exhaustion any moment. Not to mention she walked through a desert. As she approached the staircase up to the bedrooms she quite literally burst into tears. Every step was agonising but luckily, it was over in a few short moments. She got to her number, only to find the door locked. Doors that were hers are meant to be unlocked, right? She pounded on the wood yelling"Hey mister door its rude to lock your master out! She emphasised the last word with a stubborn kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 8:33 pm

Classes had already ended and the two twins were still tired from their arrival yesterday. That being the case, they had decided to a nap after class and has just gotten up to take a shower. Jasmin had just finished and stepped out of the small bathroom attached to the dorm room, when suddenly someone pounded the room door, yelling something. As Alicia was still occupied drying her hair, Jasmin went to open the door, completely unfazed by the fact that she was only dressed with a towel and was leaving wet spots on the floor behind her, as her still moist hair dripped water. The first thing she said after opening the doo was: "What was that? I couldn't understand you... whoever you are...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 8:38 pm

The girl was shocked to hear a female response. "All this time... Doors were girls?" This screwed with her head. In both Icelandic and Italian, doors were masculine. What was she to make of this? "Sorry, Miss Door, but could you let me in? Is rude to lock your master outside. " Last said, this time in a softer tone. After all, she was dealing with a huge dilemma. Doors... Being female? Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 8:49 pm

Wait, what... Miss Door? Had the girl in front of her just mistaken Jasmin for a magic, talking door?! Also, did she just assume that she was that door's master? What the hell was she thinking?
Jasmin approached the girl standing in front of the definately opened door and continued in a now rather annoyed voice. Ummm... I'm not that flat, as to be mistaken for a door. So, would you mind getting your act together and telling me what you want? Because, well I don't know if you noticed, but I'm standing here dressed in a towel and it's pretty cold in this hallway...
Meanwhile, Alicia had finished drying her hair as much as possible and came to the door, wondering what was taking Jasmin so long. "Hey sis, who're you talking to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 8:55 pm

Wait, the door was open? Damn, how did she not notice!? Probably off in dream world without even noticing. She took a big firm chunk out the side of her finger, chewing it as she spoke. "The door was you, then? I knew it, doors are male after all! Anyway, this is my bedroom but it has two other girls in it and three beds. Does that mean we are all together in this room?" She asked, taking long, irritating pauses between. Lata began emitting a quiet chuckle as she saw her finger bleed. She was beginning to feel a little faint. She licked up the blood, hoping the saliva would help heal it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 9:12 pm

Jasmin was actually quite dumbfounded by the girl in front of her. After a few moments she snapped out of it and faced Alicia. "Seems like she's our roommate? Wasn't there some luggage in here that didn't belong to us? Probably hers..." In response, Alicia raised an eyebrow but said nothing and just chucked her shoulders, leaving the doorway and throwing herself onto her bed. Jasmin however returned her gaze to the girl at the door and made an inviting gesture. "Seems like we're roomates then... I guess your luggage is already in here. I'm Jasmin, by the way. And... what's with you and doors?" Jasmin had to take a pause every few words, because she had been imagining the pain the girl had put herself under when she bit her finger, and how her blood might taste. She was surpressing her growing desire to actually try and taste that blood. With slightly flushed cheeks, she led the roommate-girl into the dormroom, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 9:21 pm

Mell at a smiled as she was lead in by the girl and replied with "My name is Jasmin too! How odd!" That wasn't right... But it was the closest thing to it. She went to get luggage and tipped it out onto a bed. Stuffed toys and maths bofoks were all that came out, except from a pair of socks with an argyle pattern. She hugged the largest stuffed toy with impressive strength. In her grasp was a large penguin with a floppy orange beak. Signs of aging were evident with the matted fake fur and yellowed white patches. As she hugged the teddy, her name came back to her. "Oh, I'm not really Jasmin. I'm Mellata Oak!" Her bloody finger left a stain on the side of her teddy, like the various other dark red streaks across every single teddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 9:40 pm

Jasmin was rather surprised by the contents of "Jasmin"'s luggage. Stuffed toys, math books, socks, nothing else. She wondered how someone like that was supposed to be able to take care of herself. And the thought that maybe "Jasmin" couldn't do so struck her with a hammers force. She placed herself next to her sister and went on to introduce her, eagerly trying to ignore the blood. "So.. Jas.. err.. Mellata. This is my twin sister, Alicia. I guess you must be tired.. Maybe you want to take a shower? We just finished ours." Jasmin pointed at the door to the small bath while Alicia greeted Lata with a friendly "Hi~". Oh, and someone perceptive enough would notice that the state the twins were in, in conjuncture with what Jasmin had just said would mean that they had showered together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 9:52 pm

Mellata smiled, but rather blankly. "That's s good idea. I'll have a shower. Did you two have yours together? That's cute; my parents had showers together but they don't anymore because-" She stopped herself and but again, this time only a small incision. Lata frowned, before smiling emptily again, like a computer rebooting. "That's a good idea. I'll have a shower. " She went into the bathroom, asked the door to close (and got annoyed when it gave her the cold shoulder, making her shut it herself) and begun the shower. The girl laughed, loud enough to be heard outside the bathroom, as the blood swirled down the drain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 11:16 pm

Upon Lata's question the girls grinned at each other, thinking that what they had been doing in the shower wasn't exactly cute... but no one had to know about that. They shook their heads at Lata trying to speech-command the door and finally were kind of baffled at the sound of her laughing.
Alicia was the first to say something. "We sure got ourselves a weird one there...right?..... Jas?" Her sister had been listening and agreed with her but she couldn't talk at the moment. Her eyes were fixed on a drop of blood that had escaped Lata and had stained the floor. She wasn't normally this interested in blood, but this was kind of special to her, because she could relate it to a certain amount of self-inflicted pain, which in turn tugged at her hidden sadism.
Alicia, finally noticing what was captivating her sister changed to a rather serious voice. "Jas, don't even think about it. If you really want to taste that, you can always cut her in the middle of the night. Okay?" Jasmin only awoke from her trance after being pinched in the cheek by her sister and finally nodded in her direction. "Okay, but.. that hurt." And then she pouted. "Awww, come on, you know I had to do that." A kiss on the cheek. "There, better?" Jasmin nodded once again, a little disappointed that it was just on the cheek, but she didn't say that and didn't need to, because she knew that Alicia knew what she was thinking. After that, they took the chance to change into lazy-clothes and wipe the blood-driplet from the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 3:40 am

Mellata hummed in the shower, playing with the bubbles. Red bubbles, pink bubbles, white bubbles... They were so colourful! Did it matter if they had her blood on them? No, not really. She bit herself, filling her mouth with soapy suds and she gagged. Wow, she spent a long time in the shower. She walked out in her off fashion and grabbed her towel, and walked straight into the main room and began playing with her toys, oblivious to what ever the girls were doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 7:24 pm

The girls were reading a book when Lata finally left the bathroom. They didn't care for her obviously not noticing them and her playing with some toys didn't bother them, because she was kinda quiet while playing. Still, as soon as Lata had left the bath, Jasmin had jumped up and scurried into the still damp room, shutting the door behind herself. She had been meaning to use the toilet for quite a while now. Which was also why she hadn't noticed the blood-stains that were strayed across the whole room. Until now that was. First, she was, once again, dumbfounded until it occured to her that this was Lata's doing. Judging from her previous behaviour Jasmin began to imagine all sorts of things Lata could have done to herself in here. That, together with the hot, moist and blood-scented air totally riled her up.
As she left the bathroom, her face was showing a rather twisted smile, but she was still containing herself, even though she was on the brink of outright tackling Lata that instant, but she resisted her own urges, telling herself that it would mean trouble if that girl were to scream or anything. She decided to wait until late at night and returned to Alicia who immediately knew what was going on from her sisters face. "Jas... I know you have a thing for that kinda stuff, but are you sure we should do this so soon? In our dorm room on top of it?" The still agitated Jasmin answered in the menacing voice of someone who wasn't going to stop. We'll do it tonight, okay? We need to restrain her.. and most importantly we need to make sure she doesn't scream or anything. I know we shouldn't be doing this so soon, but you should look at what she did to the bathroom... You know I can't control myself if it comes to this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 11:15 pm

Lata was reenacting her favourite scene between her toys. Mega-dolan the massive nerd shark was fending off attack after attack from Lucy Lion the bully, only to resonate with her at the last blow to finish him off. It was a happy ending. Small bite, and she looked around the room again. It wasn't like her bedroom at all. "Boop." She sent Mega-dolan flying with both surprising speed and accuracy straight into Jasmin's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 3:01 pm

Not interested in what their target had been doing and more engrossed in planning their attack night, neither of the girls noticed the shark being launched at Jasmin. Which in return resulted at her letting out a high-pitched squeal and nearly falling off the bed in surprise. Both girls then hurriedly scanned the environment for whatever had hit the not-so-innocent Jasmin, detecting the shark on their bed as the thing at fault, immediately making the connection to who the culprit was. "What the hell, Lata?!" The still blood-affected Jasmin was quite agitated and realized that her prey might have heard the sisters planning to attack her at night, which... made her kinda twitchy. Alicia in return, sighed and prepared herself to stopping her, should she snap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 3:21 pm

Lata stared wide-eyed at the pair when Jasmin yelled at her, irritation evident. "A-are you scared of Mega-dolan? Come on, he's a total nerd! He wouldn't hurt anyone. Anyways, I'm really bored. Wanna play a game?"" Playing with her toys was extremely fun, admittedly, but she felt awkward that she wasn't interacting with her new roomates. This wasn't like social butterfly Mellata at all! "Ooh, a butterfly..." She muttered to herself as she imagined a butterfly whizzing around the room on her mobile phone. Bite. Damn, that hurt more than usual, yet no blood was drawn. She stared down at her hands, realising dried blood was here, there and everywhere on them, and went to the bathroom to clean them off.

"Eep!" was all she could say as she entered the bloodstained bathroom. "Sorry girls, I'll have to clean up super quick!" Lata looked around quickly for something to scrub up the blood with. She found a sponge, ran it under the hot water, and scrubbed rapidly so she could get back to the girls. It wasn't until she sat back down onto her bed she realised she was still in her towel, and put her argyle socks on. "Aw shoes, I forgot my clothes..." And she awkardly re-wrapped the towel back on her, hoping the girls didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 5:26 pm

The twins looked at each other, then at the shark, then back to Lata. They watched her leaving for the bathroom and her reaction to the mess she had left in there made Jasmin laugh a bit. "Sure, take your time~" Was her only response to Lata and while she was cleaning, the girls occupied themselves whith tossing the shark between them until Lata returned to the main room and finally realized she was stil wearing only a towel and attempting to change into her clothes, giving the girls quite a nice view, which both of them enjoyed secretly. When Lata finally mentioned that she had forgotten her clothes, the girls chuckled, mildly pleased by her predicament.
After a minute or two Alicia finally got up from the bed and began rummaging through their drawers, pulling a change of clothes from them. "I hope you don't mind our taste in clothing. Those should fit you, seeing that you're pretty much the same size as us."
As Alicia handed Lata the clothes, consisting of regular underwear, a black skirt, a white blouse and a black uniform top, Jasmin went ahead and pulled a game she liked from another drawer. "You wanted to play a game, right? So, how about Twister?" She presented the game to Lata with a mischievously innocent smile on her face. "Yeah, Twister sounds like fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 5:35 pm

Mellata held the clothes, the scent reminding her of something perfectly pleasant. "Thank you! I'll clothes some more buy later, but this sould do! It's pretty, I feel like the third twin!" That's a triplet, but nevermind. Yes, Mellata, the new twin with her bright green hair and tanned skin fitted in like a treat. "Twister sounds scary. That's the mini hurricane, right?" She said, a slight wobble in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 6:13 pm

Ignoring Lata's jumble of speech the girls looked at each other and then sighed. So Jasmin made to explain the game to her. "No, not that kind of Twister. This game revolves around multiple people having to place their hands and feet on colored pads, and not losing their balance and falling. And as the game progresses this gets incresingly difficult and the players will have to contort their bodies to reach their designated pads. Okay?" Alicia, meanwhile, had taken a good look at Lata in their clothes and was pleased with how she looked. At her comment about feeling the "third twin" she decided to tease her a bit. "So.. you feel like being the thrid twin? Surely that means you'd do the same stuff as we do..."
She placed herself next to Lata and slowly scooted closer to her. "... like, playing the same games as we do, and make the same pranks?..." Her fingers began to wander upward on Lata's arm. "...But, you know.. we're bad girls and the stuff we do isn't like what others would think..." She inched her face closer to Lata's and lowered her voice into a whisper. "..., still interested?"
Her fingers had now reached Lata's head and their faces were mere inches away from each other, a smug grin showing on Alicia's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 7:00 pm

Lata gently brushed Alicia's hand off of her. After all, she hated nearly all physical contact with others. Her chest felt tight as she held her breath, an uncomfortable expression on her face. She suddenly felt stuttery and jittery, her hands became clammy. This wasn't a feeling Lata was used to at all. Could this be... Fear? She had rarely felt fear previously, and when she did, she usually fell to pieces. No, two girls younger than her couldn't incite such emotion. "B-bad girls? You're definitely the second type of cats... " The moment she said this, she clamped her hand over her mouth. It wasn't much of an insult, but she really didn't mean for them to hear her. She saw girls as cats in two forms. One was the big fat cuddly one and the others were the sleek sexy ones. All cats were cute though, so it never really bothered her. No, it must have been the proximity and contact that caused this. She returned to her normal self, gave a smile as wide as the great canyon and replied to Jasmin " A game of twizzler sounds like a great idea! I used to be a cheerleader!" Lata half said, half yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 5:16 pm

Amused and delighted at the vision of Lata's Reaction, Alicia decided that playing with Lata in the one or other way might be reeeeaaalll fun. Being a bit disappointed at her hand being brushed off, she was immediately rewarded with a rather unusual comment from Lata, something about them being cats, which could only be good, because cats were awesome. As she was thinking about leaning in a bit further, Lata's attention suddenly returned to playing twister, which would give her enough oppurtunities, so she stayed put for the moment, and began to help her sister setting up the game mat. She did however use Lata's comment to her advantage. "A cheerleader, huh? Then this is just the thing for you, after all you must be really... flexible." An evil little smile hushed over her face when she mentioned the last part. At that mention, Jasmin began to wonder exactly how flexible Lata really was, intending to test it out while playing, grinning at the thought of it. "In that case maybe we should increase the difficulty a little bit? What do you think?" The question was perfectly normal, if it weren't Jasmin asking it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 5:31 am

Lata actually listened intently, for once. "You know, you two, you place the emphasis on all the weirdest words. I can't understand what you mean!" She add a light hearted chuckle on the end, just in case this somehow caused trouble. She could sense the danger in the air, whether it was excitement, deviance or something else. Probably the former. "Why don't we? I'm always up for a challenge!" Recently, the only challenges she had done was the Nordic Mathematical Contest, and that was easy. 4 problems in 4 hours? More like 4 minutes. And, of course she got full marks on each of them. Waiting for another 156 minutes was painful. Quick bite, some blood and she was back on track. "Yeah Twissper! Yay, lets play!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 5:08 pm

The twins grinned at each other, Lata was just too easy a target. she had fallen right into their trap. Both twins each grabbed one of Latas Hands and each others, too, and then intertwined their fingers, forming a human triangle. "Additional rule number one: We're not allowed to disconnect our hands." Alicia continued with a smirk. "Additional rule number two: Each time someone collapses or disconnects one or both hands, that someone has to take one piece of clothing off. Don't worry, I locked the door, we won't be interrupted." One could practically feel the mischievous lust dripping from the last part of her statement. However, Jasmin added a final rule. "Additional rule number three: No backing out. We do this until at least one person is stark naked. If someone chickens out, it means facing one of my punishment games."
This time, it was Jasmin's voice which was heavy with excitement.
No matter how someone twisted this game of twister, there was no longer a way out of the twins' grasp.
"Shall we start then? Mellata~ You begin~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 6:35 pm

Mellata was thinking. Mainly about rules and rulers. "Do you know what really annoys me? When people call rules rulers... " Without a bite, this time, she spun the arrow and it landed on green foot, so she stepped on thee green tile. " Why exactly did you implement those extra rules? They sound like fun - I Really like storks - but how come?" The unfortunate girl had no abilityin detecting intonation, even when the blatant lust was there. Life could have turned out so differently if she was actually aware. Alas, she wasn't, and walked willingly into the twins' plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 7:28 pm

The twins nearly burst out laughing at the oh so innocent Mellata. Or at least at her total obliviousness  to what was about to happen to her. Jasmin turned the wheel resulting in yellow palm, so she placed the hand connecting to Mellata in front of them, meaning that their faces were now pretty close. "You actually already said it, the extra rules are more fun than the normal ones, right?~" Meanwhile, Alicia had spun the wheel, showing her another green foot. She decided to go with a green spot between Lata's legs and placed her own in between them, so she could place her foot onto the designated spot. "Yeah, the old rules were boring, that's why we came up with the new ones~" Basically every move the sisters made now where meant to decrease distance and increase intimacy between them and Mellata. An obvious sign would be their meanwhile slightly flushed cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 7:35 pm

Right hand blue caused the now-very-awkward Lata to lunge in the opposite direction of the girls. Their intense gaze and... Suspicious smiles made her heart pound in her chest. Lata's thigh brushed Alicia's leg as she leant over, causing the easily manipulated girl internally writhe. No, Lata was determined not to lose! But no matter how determined Mellata was, there was morecchance of pigs flying than her winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)   Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jas, Alicia and Lata's dorm (Private, Mell and Ithaq)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next