Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a weapon. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding a weapon. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:15 am

Grace walked through the doors of the DWMA. She whispered quietly "I think I should start to find a weapon." Her long, red bangs hung in front of her face. She was hoping that she wouldn't get noticed, but she would have to if she wanted a weapon. Her tag read "meister". She sat on abench. She had about twenty minutes till her first lass.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:52 pm

Mister Ryu, Vallhen found himself cheerily walking down the halls, whistling yet another song that he'd never heard in his life. When he stumbled upon the student, sitting shyly in the hall, he couldn't help but find a way to assist her. "Hello there!" His sudden outburst would surely startle her, but the oblivious man wouldn't seem to care. "You must be another new student!" He began flipping through a binder, looking for the girl's picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:40 pm

Grace jumped about a foot in there. She made a cute, yet shy and scared, squeak. "Oh! Um, uh, y-yes. I-I'm a new m-meister." She lowered her head trying to hide her rosey red cheeks. 'He's cute.' She thought. 'Stop thinking that!' She thought to herself. Grace started to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:42 pm

Ooc: i sometimes make grammar mistakes, but they are pretty obvious. By "foot in there" I meant "foot in the air".
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:49 pm

Antonio was walking in the opposite direction and passed by the two on his way back from class. He raised a brow, interested though he had been wanting to see the sparring match between Ace and Martyn. He looked over at them both, looking at the girl curiously. "Hey there. Need help finding your way around, newbie?" He held a hand out to her, smiling. "Name's Antonio. Or Anthony. Or Tony. Whatever suits you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:54 pm

"Oh how splendid!" Ryu finally found Grace in his book, happily noting that she was weaponless. "Mister Salvai, what a coincidence! I know you're a rather weathered student here, but it would seem that Grace here does not have a weapon. Your form is probably a tad large for her, but perhaps you could show her the ropes?" Mister Vallhen was always one to jump at situations as quickly as possible. After all, as a teacher, it was his job, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:59 pm

Tony smiled at him, acting as though he was tipping a hat towards the man. "I wouldn't have a problem with it at all, but that's up to her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 7:48 am

Teachers aren't supposed to be cute, she thought. "Oh, um, uh, y-yeah, I g-guess." Grace had never actually seen a weapon transform before. She stood up, trying to hide her face with her bangs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:21 am

Anthony smiled and nodded, pulling his phone out to check the time. He only had about half an hour before the sparring match started. "Alright... well. I can go ahead and put your number in, if you want." He held the phone out to her. "I can show you around the Academy, but I was going to watch a match later today. Would you like to see it as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:56 am

Grace started to smile. Maybe she could make friends. "O-ok." She took the phone and put her number in his contacts. "A-and that m-match sounds n-nice." She had started to stutter less now that she was more comftorable around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 10:35 am

Orion had been through it all. After an adrenaline shot in the infirmary, he headed for the doors. He saw some people. He just stood there, too nervous to approach them and strike up conversation. He adjusted his headband and looked at his dog tags. He had refused a weapon tag and proceeded to request dog tags to use for identification. Letting them drop back against his chest, he slowly approached the gathered students. "H-h-hello." He said nervously.

((OOC: Orion's Tags: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/orion_11.jpg))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:15 pm

"I'll take you to the dojo then. Do you want a bite to eat, a quick tour first...?" He glanced over at the approaching weapon and smiled. "Hey, there! Antonio Salvai, sophmore weapon. What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:40 pm

Grace turned towards Orion and read his dog tags. "Oh, um, h-hi. M-my cousin N-nora told me about y-you."Grace lowered her head again. "H-he said th-that you n-needed a m-meister." She turned towards Anthony. "And y-yes. A b-bite to eat would be n-nice." She started to blush. She was never around this many people before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:52 pm

Antonio laughed, "Do you both have your week's allowances yet? If not, I have more than enough money to pay." He shrugged. "No need to be so nervous, Grace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 5:19 pm

Grace put her hands in the pockets of her jacket. "Um, yes." She said. Grace wondered how the food tasted here. "Is th-there anything good?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 7:48 pm

Antonio grinned, "We have everything here that you could possibly ask for. What are you in the mood for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 10:24 pm

Grace stood up a bit straighter and moved the bangs out from in front of her eyes. She smiled brightly. "I think I want some sushi. Gotta love that Asian." Grace giggled a little at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 9:24 am

Antonio laughed, "We have that. Hey, newbie --- what would you like to eat?" He looked back at Orion, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 12:32 pm

Orion looked over at Antonio "I'm good with anything. What are you in the mood for man?" he fiddled with his tags and alternated the direction of his glance from Antonio to Grace and back to Antonio.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:17 pm

Antonio shrugged, "As I said, they have pretty much everything. I'll probably just go for some pasta." He laughed to himself. "Italian stereotypes and whatnot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:05 pm

Orion chuckled "Pasta sounds good, I like that idea." he heard his stomach grumble. "Looks like my stomach agrees with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:25 pm

Lynne was in the academy food court stuffing her face. "I swear I only go to this school for the food! So yummy!" she let out a small cry of pleasure before devouring a second course of hot and sour soup and vegetable rolls. Both had bamboo shoots as an ingredient, which was something she just couldn't pass up. Just as she was about to have a third helping, Lynne noticed that her wallet was dangerously light - as in there wasn't even a cent left. "No... What am I going to do now..." the young witch began to sob as she realized what a predicament she was in. She fumbled with the "MEISTER" tag brandished on her chest as she tried to think of ways to earn money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:11 pm

Grace looked at Antonio. "Ok, but I don't know where the cafeteria is, this is my first day. My name is Grace Henderson, by the way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:20 pm

Antonio smiled, "Pleasure to meet you, Grace. C'mon, newbies." He gestured to Orion. his smile wide and friendly. "I'll show you to the cafeteria. First meal's on me!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 6:09 pm

Droon was standing before a truly monstrous lunch lady having a rather vocal disagreement "I'm telling ya lady, that is NOT cooked rare! There isn't a drop of blood on this thing!" He says, waving the meat in question directly in front of her face. She growls at him in a decidedly unladylike manor "You.eat.food.good." She grunts in a brutish, unknown accent, looking as though she was going to murder Droon. He walks away , muttering about lunch ladies and how rude they were. He sat at his table, ripping chewy chunks off of the over cooked steak.

He was typically a rather agreeable kinda guy, but since his meister had apparently disappeared, he was forced to once again wear his "weapon" tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon. (Open)   Finding a weapon. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon. (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next