Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:47 pm

Jasmine could.be heard laughing from the other side of the door before the bathroom vent, as well as a hair dryer, could be heard. She stepped out a few minutes later, hair braided and partially dried, wearing a pair of short work-out shorts and a loose tank top. Far more of her tattoos could be seen now, from her colorful partial sleeves to the various flowers on her legs. A winged heart could be seen on her chest, the heart having a keyhole in it. With her hair no longer sticking to her face and head, one could see the stars trailing down behind her left ear, the tiny sparrows spiralling around her neck and up behind her right ear. She was covered in ink, though most still could not be seen.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:49 pm

Claire cast a glance her way when she walked out, and then found her gaze transfixed, moving from one tattoo from another. A small gasp slipped from her lips, and though her words were a whisper Jazz would have only slight difficulty hearing them. "Y-You're beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 9:49 pm

Jasmine smiled, turning in a slow circle to show her what could be seen. "I'm a canvas'is all." She laughed, looking back at her, "If the body's a temple then why not paint the walls?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 9:51 pm

Claire just stared for a few moments, give an absent minded nod. Slowly the situation, and what she was doing, fully dawned on her, and she blushed deeply, covering her face with her hand. "I-I'm so s-s-sorry! I-I didn't mean t-to stare!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 9:57 pm

Jasmine let out a giggle, smiling. "It's no problem at all." She told her, looking around the room and noticing the changes. "Huh. Interesting. It looks nice."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 9:58 pm

Claire smiled brightly at the comment, probably much wider than Jazz had ever seen. She held up the three designs she'd picked out: some lightning, a bird in flight, and a rose. "I r-really like these... There're b-beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:08 pm

Jasmine smiled, looking at them more closely. "Thank you. I've considered them for parts of my sleeves." She sat down at her desk, pulling a storage cube out from under it and patting it for her to sit down.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:10 pm

Claire took a seat, looking at her. She found that she didn't know what to say, and that it probably looked a little strange that she wasn't talking, so she shifted her gaze down to the floor, a light flush creeping into her cheeks
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:13 pm

Jasmine laughed again before booting up her computer, typing in her password, and bringing up a picture folder. "These are some of my other ideas..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:15 pm

Claire shifted her attention to the screen, looking over the pictures. Though she took particular interest in several, all of them were, quite frankly, astounding. "These are amazing... I-I think I'm g-getting behind y-your 'body as a canvas' p-philosophy..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:18 pm

Jasmine laughed. "Don't go making any impulse decisions, now. Tattoos hurt like a bitch, especially depending on the placement." She shrugged, "Whenever I get my next one, you're welcome to tag along."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:20 pm

Claire looked her over out of the corner of her eyes, studying her for a moment. "A-Alright... H-How often do you get them?" Claire pursed her lips at her question. She was horrible with small talk...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:26 pm

"Whenever it feels right." She said, pointing to the birds around her neck. "I got these when I was fourteen. I've looked about like this since then and have had fake IDs forever. This one was the first. It was to represent the church that I was dropped off at as a child." She flipped her lower lip down, the words 'Bite Me' printed along the skin. "This one was done around the same time." she said, having flipped it back up, "But it was more for rebellious reasons."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:28 pm

Claire cringed a bit at the 'Bite Me' tattoo. "T-That must have been painful..." She shook her head, then realized she was still wearing her hood. She pulled it down, her pink hair cascading out in a tangled mess, that she tried to tame with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:31 pm

She shrugged, "I got over it. It's worse when one gets infected. That's happened before." Jasmine shuddered. "If you need a brush, mine is sitting on the sink."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:35 pm

Claire shook her head. "It's fine... I'll just brush it when I take a shower after I get home... I-I don't think you want all this long pink hair in your brush..." She smiled a bit, hoping it didn't seem too awkward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:38 pm

Jasmine pointed to her long braid, which reached halfway down her thigh when she stood up. "Mine's blue. It's not that different."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:39 pm

Claire surrendered the point, standing and walking into the bathroom. She picked up the brush and headed back, taking her seat and running the brush through her hair. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:43 pm

"It's no problem." She said, looking through pictures, rubbing at the side of her hip absently, a bit of a sad look on her face as she did so.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:45 pm

Claire studied her face for a few moments. "So... Y-You left lunch hurriedly yesterday... I-I'm guessing you still have feelings for S-Savannah?" Claire took the stutter and the sudden wave of anxiety to be a symptom of the fact that she was broaching an awkward topic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:50 pm

Jasmine flinched, looking away from the laptop and towards her lap instantly. "Y.... you could say that." She said finally, fidgeting with the hem of her shorts. "It's... been nearly three months..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:52 pm

Claire flinched as well. "I-I'm sorry... I-I've never been in a r-relationship, but... It has to hurt..." She tentatively reached over, and gave her a light couple pats on the shoulder. She gave a light smile, hoping it looked comforting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:54 pm

Jasmine forced a partial, crooked grin at her. "I'm trying to get over it. It's really difficult with her, though."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:55 pm

Claire patted her shoulder a few more times before withdrawing her hand. "What do you mean, difficult?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:58 pm

Jasmine shrugged, looking down. "It's little things. When you fall for someone, you fall for the little things about them. The smell of their hair, the color of their eyes, their habits, their voice... And the memories you made with them, the dreams you have of them... they don't just go away. When you have friends in common, places, classes... it's even harder to forget about them. Even harder to move on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next