Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) Empty
PostSubject: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:47 pm

The weekend came quicker than one could've expected, and Sarah had coordinated with Jazz and Tony so that everything was set. Saturday morning came and Sarah and Claire were sitting out front of their apartment, Sarah in a tank top and short of her bikini, and Claire in much the same, except with her hoodie over her head. Both were waiting for Tony and Jazz to arrive, as Tony was going to be driving, albeit with gas money from Sarah (A non-negotiable repayment for his kindness).
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:17 am

Antonio hadn't even bothered to put a shirt on, driving his car in his swimming trunks, a couple bags tossed in the back with his and Jasmine's things. She had a halter bikini top on, the bottoms visible beneath her daisy duke shorts. Paradise City was blaring through the speakers and open windows as they pulled up, Jasmine waving almost frantically at the girls.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:58 am

Claire picked up their own bag, and the two headed towards the car. Sarah rounded to the other side, while Claire slid into the seat behind the Tony, resting their bag on her knees. She gave a small wave to Jazz, smiling. Sarah slid in behind Jazz, yawning. "Alright... So you remember the directions, right? Take the highway, and just keep driving until the Burnsely exit."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:08 am

Antonio nodded, laughing to himself. "Not a morning person, I take it?"

Jasmine grinned, looking back at them and waving while lip-syncing the song.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:12 am

Claire wrapped her arms around her back, leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

Sarah shook her head, giving another yawn. "Yeah no... Morning aren't good. You won't believe how hard morning classes are..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:16 am

Antonio just laughed again, making sure that everyone was buckled up before heading down the road. "Any music preferences from either of you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:18 am

Claire gave a brief shake of her head, covering a yawn. "Nothing from me..."

Sarah gave a bit of a shrug. "Your car, your music. I'm not gonna complain."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:59 am

Antonio merely smirked, grabbing Jasmine's mp3 player from the cupholder and plugging up the stereo to its headphone jack. He threw the player on shuffle, cranked up the volume, and put the car in motion. Jasmine was laughing; the first song was Funhouse by P!nk.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:05 pm

Claire fell asleep some time into the ride, her head lolling to one side. Sarah managed to stay awake, letting the ride pass in relative silence, though she didn't resist the urge to sing when a song she knew came up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:24 pm

Most of Jasmine's songs were alternative, classic, or rock, with the occasional ballad or even hip hop song blasting through the speakers. She was even more hyped up by the time they finally parked, and was rushing to grab her umbrella, towel, and the cooler from the back. Tony laughed, grabbing everyone's bags and tugging at the girls' sleeves.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:28 pm

Claire resisted waking up for a moment before her eyes finally fluttered open. She groaned sleepily, looking around. "Are we there yet?"

Sarah pulled their bag from Claire's lap, quickly slipping out of the car and smiling. "C'mon Claire! Let's get going!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 1:19 pm

Jasmine had already ran to the shore and was stuggling with the umbrella, trying to position it so what she wouldn't be just laying out under the sun. Tony was ignoring her, setting up the cooler and towels before running straight to the water.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 1:20 pm

Sarah set their bag on the ground, unrolling their towel before eagerly stripping off her shorts and shirt, revealing her purple and white bikini. She laughed, running full speed into the water and diving into the lake. Claire watched them for a moment, pulling off her hoodie but keeping her shorts and shirt on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 1:29 pm

The instant he heard Sarah approach, Tony sought to splash her as much as possible, sending mini waves in her direction. Jasmine finally managed to set up the umbrella and sat under it, watching the others with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 1:32 pm

Claire sat beside Jazz, watching Sarah and Tony in the water. She laid her hand over Jazz's, saying nothing, but smiling a bit.

Sarah laughed, shielding herself with her arms from Tony's splashes. She started splashing him back when should could, using her feet to kick up water at him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:03 pm

Jasmine looked over at Claire and smiled at her, "What don't you go out and join them?"

Tony laughed, diving under the water and swimming away.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:04 pm

Claire looked over to her, smiling back. "Why don' you?"

Sarah giggled softly, diving into the water after him, trying to catch him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:20 pm

She shrugged, "I burn," she explained, nodding at the umbrella behind her. "I'd be roasted in a matter of minutes."

Antonio managed to stay away from her, popping up towards the middle of the lake, treading water with a huge grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:22 pm

Claire gave her hand a small squeeze, smiling wider. "Then I'll keep you company..."

Sarah laughed, treading water several yards from him. "Careful. They say there's a vicious monster that eats swimmers who go to far from shore."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:30 pm

She shook her head, "It'd be a shame for you to miss out. Go swim."

Tony laughed, "Babe, I've seen scarier things at the Academy than any legend can make up."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:33 pm

Claire bit her bottom lip apprehensively. "I-I don't... I-I'm w-worried about h-how I look in a bikini..."

Sarah grinned, paddling closer to him. "50 feet long, razor sharp jaws. They say it pulls you under so quick you don't even have time to scream..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:44 pm

ooc:
Jasmine laughed, immediately standing and shimmying out of her shorts. "I'm a stick. You'll be fine."

Antonio's eyes rolled. "I'm a death weapon. That is not frightening."

ic:

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) Pokemon_fusion___slowchoke_by_zephyrxenonymous-d6xnd4o
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:50 pm

Claire watched her, blushing softly. She too stood, shimmying out of her shorts as well. She kept her shirt on, blushing madly at simply being in a bikini bottom.

Sarah shimmied back and forth, mockingly batting her eyelashes at him. "But I'm just a simple Meister. What happens if it goes after me?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:06 pm

Jasmine smirked, eyes sliding up and down the girl's form. "C'mon, now. You can show a lil' more skin."

Antonio rolled his eyes, "You can wield me, of course."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:12 pm

Claire let out a shaky sigh, clenching and unclenching her hands as she pulled up the hem of her t-shirt. She pulled it over her head, leaving her in a red bikini with white flower petals dotting it. Claire instinctively covered her chest by wrapping her arms around her, blushing madly.

Sarah laughed, rolling onto her back and starting to backstroke away from him. "How do you know that I could?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next