Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:15 pm

Claire heralded it as her best idea ever. She’d invited Jazzy over a couple days ago for dinner, told her it was probably a good idea to dress up, and now the big was here. She’d asked Sarah to pick her up a nice dress for her, and while she didn’t really enjoy the length, she’d live. She scrambled about her kitchen, cooking madly. She’d decided to go with her french heritage, and was making beef burgundy, with a side of ratatouille, and a batch of beignet for desert.

She finished cooking 15 minutes before Jazzy was supposed to arrive, and therefore she scrambled to change, undoing her hair from a ponytail and brushing it hastily. Finally, at two minutes to six, she stood in the living room, staring expectantly at the door.

OOC: Like this, but with a taller collar
Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) 64110_1_sweetheartskaterdressfront2
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:36 pm

Jasmine hadn't really known what to wear. She didn't dress up often, and when she did, it was usually for an interview. Because of this, she ended up in her interview dress, not knowing what was going on or why she was supposed to dress up anyway. Of course, she hadn't considered the fact that she hadn't warn the wedges she paired with it for several months, and thus she was having quiet a bit of difficulty walking. About half way to the apartment, she finally took of the shoes and broke out into a run, shoes in hand, already five minutes late.

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) Eqzoom85.ms?img=323895701
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:38 pm

Claire felt a little defeated when 6:00 came and went, going to sit on the couch. It's alright... She's probably just running late. Nothing to be concerned about...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:40 pm

She nearly threw herself at the door, catching herself with a hand to the door frame while she panted. Her eyes were closed, the shoes in her other hand. Almost lazily, she swung the shoes forward, striking the door with a soft tap! to alert Claire to her presence.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:41 pm

Claire practically sprinted to the door, opening it with a big smile, then gasping softly and taking her hand, letting the taller girl lean on her as she led her into the apartment. "Are you ok, Jazzy?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:43 pm

"Yeah," she said, laughing softly, still a bit out of breath. "I hate heels." She said, looking up with a lop-sided smirk, "I'm sorry I'm late..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:46 pm

Claire led her into the kitchen/dining room. The lights were dimmed, candles lit all around the room to provide mood lighting. The table and some of the floor around it was covered in rose petals, and the table was set so that the were kittycorner from one another, the food resting on hot pads. Claire blushed, leading her to a chair and pulling it out for her. "It's fine. What matters is that you're here..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:51 pm

Jasmine smiled, setting her shoes on the floor and taking her seat. "Thank you," she said, eyes locked and intent on the other weapon as she moved about.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:52 pm

Claire slipped into the kitchen, returning with a bottle of sparkling grape cider. She poured it into the pair of wine glasses set on the table, then twisted the top back on and set it on the counter. She slid into her chair, flattening out her dress, and smiling and Jazz. "Y-You look nice tonight..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:54 pm

"As do you," Jasmine said, careful to admire rather than fully appraise the gown on her girlfriend. "What is all of this for?" She asked, looking around a bit, amused and impressed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:56 pm

Claire blushed, looking away from her. "I-I wanted to. I wanted to cook for you, g-get dressed up for you..." She cupped her hands in her lap, lacing her fingers together. She smiled, casting a glance over at Jazz.

Last edited by Oblivion on May 30th 2014, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:02 pm

ooc: *Smiled. Tense, Bliv.

ic:

Jasmine giggled, smiling and leaning forward a bit, "Well, why don't you tell me what you've prepared for me today?" She reached her leg out under the table and gently rubbed it against Claire's. "Don't be nervous, Angel. It's just me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:08 pm

Claire nodded quickly, though blushed when she felt Jazzy's leg rub against hers. "U-Um, we have..." She dry swallowed, continuing. "Beef burgundy, and ratatouille. It's a vegetable dish... Bell peppers and zucchini and tomatoes. Beef burgundy is a sort of stew... Beef, garlic, onions... I-I bought the baguette from a bakery a few streets away... And desert is a surprise."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:13 pm

Jasmine raised a brow, surprised and impressed, and her lips tugged into a parallel smirk at the same time. "Quite a selection. Where'd you learn how to cook?" Her eyes drifted to the food as her mouth began to water, her stomach beginning to growl hungrily.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:19 pm

Claire nudged her leg against Jazz's, smiling a bit. "I... Had a lot of free time, as you know... I learned a lot of things in three years." She then heard Jazz's stomach growl, and laughed. Picking up her girlfriends plate, she dished out the food, setting the plate back in front of her. "Bon Appetit."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:27 pm

Jasmine laughed, thanking her with a nod of her head before beginning to eat her food. Her eyes closed slowly as she hummed in bliss, eating slowly, happily.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:30 pm

Claire laughed at the sound, dishing up her own plate and starting to eat. She'd been worried that it would be sub-par, but it actually tasted pretty good. She looked over to Jazz, nudging her leg again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:35 pm

Jasmine looked up, her utensil halfway to her mouth, and a blush spread across her face. She laughed softly, rubbing her leg back before continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:37 pm

Claire laughed, taking her bare foot and laying it over Jazz's foot, rubbing it gently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:41 pm

Jasmine smiled softly as she ate, tickling the bottom of Claire's foot. "So, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:45 pm

Claire set her utensil's down, smiling a bit. "Better. I went and got the class work I missed yesterday, and Sarah's letting me use her notes. I think I'll be ready to go back full time tomorrow..."

Last edited by Oblivion on May 30th 2014, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:57 pm

Jasmine smiled wide, taking a breath between bites and patting at the food on her lip. "That's great!" She exclaimed, smiling, eyes alight, "That's fantastic, Claire!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:00 pm

Claire blushed, nodding. "Yeah... It'll be g-good to be back... But what about you? Anything new?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:04 pm

Jasmine shrugged, thinking to herself. "Nothing, really. I'm still getting hit on and followed around by that Joseph fellow." She shuddered, still not wanting to consider the possibility that she knew was likely true. "Class is as boring as ever."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:06 pm

OOC: Ooooooh My

Claire laid one of her hands over one of Jazz's, giving it a squeeze. "Well you better tell him that you're mine, or else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)   Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Expressions (Private Lani Obliv Possibly Mature)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next