Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a Weapon [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:53 am

Rowan looked doubtfully at George's weapon form and held out his arm. He slowly and carefully inserted his arm into the tube and closed his eyes. He tried to focus on feeling George's wavelength and matching his to it.

OOC: I'm assuming now George has to confirm whether we match?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:05 am

Jasmine laughed. "I can show you after I finish helping the boys here. The admission's office is in a maze of corridors so it's best to have a guide." She smiled brightly, trying to be friendly. "What's your form? I'm a revolver."

ooc: It depends on whether or not you two want to match up, but I think it would be best to wait for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:08 am

"I... uhm, I'm a staff." she stammered, "Like, a uh... A magic staff. I can... cast. Spells."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:14 am

Jasmine laughed to herself, eyes drifting over to the boys that were trying to pair themselves. Thus far, nothing adverse had happened. "Yes, well.. that's just what you cast, honeybun." She looked over to Rowan. "Stay calm. If you become too worried or scared it will mess up your wavelength. Just concentrate, breathe deeply, and try to sense him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:18 am

"It... uhm, changes... depending on... uh, my meister. Or it has... before now. I don't... have a partner here." She explained, feeling the need to slightly for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:25 am

George felt Rowan picking him up and attempting to put him around his arm. George attempted to fill Rowan’s wavelength and harmonize with it as well.
((OOC: If you’re fine with us matching : ))
George’s opening widened somewhat, enough to allow Rowan to place him around his arm.
((OOC: if you want to wait to find another Weapon : ))

George opening became just small enough to erase the chance for Rowan to place him around his arm.
((Air, it’s up to you to decide which one you want to pick.))

Last edited by AlbertChessXIII on May 7th 2014, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 2:28 pm

As Rowan attempted to pick up George, the opening would become smaller, blocking entrance for his hand. He would then sigh and try again, hoping that he would be successful this time, however, once again the opening would become too small. "I guess we're not compatible?" he said uncertainly, not quite sure of the results.

OOC: I figure that while Rowan doesn't have any major issues with George, he is still a bit annoyed by George's open personality.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:11 pm

Jasmine looked over at them and laughed, "One minute, darling, let me coach these two." She stepped over, placing her hands on the meister's shoulders and rubbing the tension from them lightly. "Relax. Let go of any negative feelings you have for each other because that can warp your compatibility." She looked over to the weapon, smiling softly. "What's your favorite spell, quarterstaff?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:10 am

Addy held out one hand tentatively, still holding her stack of papers with the other. The space above her hand warped and shifted, and the air seemed to collapse in on itself for a brief moment until the slightest assembly of atoms and molecules seemed to take place on her palm. The construction sped up until a sparrow was completed on her palm. The air returned to it's normal pressures and appearances, and the bird hopped onto her finger and chirped. "M-my magic isn't strong on it's own... I can s-summon bigger things when I have a meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:59 pm

OOC: sorry if I spell anything wrong, or if I don't make sense... one of the blood vessels in my eye popped.

Rowan took a deep breath and closed his eyes once again. As he focused on George's soul wavelength, he attempted to dispel any negative feelings he had towards George. After a few moments, Rowan would then open his eyes, and put his hand into the opening, this time, he was successful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:05 pm

((OOC: Ouch. Hope you get better))
George’s opening had extended just enough to let Rowan’s hand in. While on the outside, due to being only toilet paper, nothing was shown of his face; inside, his happiness wasn’t dancing with the energy of a thousand children, some of which bled out into his words, “YES! We’ve resonated! That means we can be partners!” He quickly calmed down, “Though, only if you want me.”
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:11 pm

Jasmine smiled, staring at the girl in wonder. "That is quite impressive." She looked back at the boys, smiling, "You haven't quite resonated yet, but your wavelengths are compatible. It seems like it will be quite an interesting match-up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:48 pm

Addy released the bird wordlessly, and it flew into the air and dissipated with a simple bow of her head. "Th-thank you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:32 am

OOC: ooh gawd... got bronchitis too now...

Internally, Rowan was actually quite happy that he was able to pick up George. However, the moment that George's excitement burst out of control, Rowan remembered how annoyed of George he was, and he would immediately attempted to remove George from his hand to prevent it from being stuck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 3:42 pm

George was quick to realize that Rowan was taking him off; the second Rowan was done taking him off, George returned to his normal human form. He turned to Rowan, calming himself down, hoping to not make it sound like a joke or insult, “So do you want to be partners or not?”
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:53 pm

Jasmine smiled, "There is no need." She looked to the boys, shaking her head. "If you want to partner up then you have to show it. Getting mad at each other is only going to mess things up. If you do not want to work together, then you had better say so now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:51 pm

OOC: Sorry for the super late response, I've been knocked around by sickness and I've been resting >.<

Rowan took a deep breath and looked George in the eye, somewhat about to be satisfied with what he was going to say. "No, to be frank, I really don't want to be partners with you. I honestly find you slightly annoying and I think that my view of you would definitely cause some problems between us if we were to become partners."

After this confession Rowan would once again take a breath and glance at Jasmine as well as the other girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:55 pm

(( Oh, I have a free weapon. May I join this? ))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:57 pm

ooc: Right now, there are three weapons and a meister on here. I could through in one of my characters to try to even it out, but just letting you know, the meister's been claimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:03 pm

(( Oh, okay then. Nevermind. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:08 am

George was slightly disappointed, his face dropping a little. Despite this, he tried not to be too upset, his face quickly returning to almost normal. He took a breath and responded, "Okay, well I hope you find a partner soon." At this point, he decided to leave, somewhat disappointed, but mainly due to the fact that there were two other weapons there and he didn't want to get in the way. He tilted his head slightly and said, "It was nice to meet ya'll, but I need to go now. See ya'll later." He returned his head and face to completely normal, stood up, and walked away.

((OOC: Well, this was fun, but I think if George stayed it would be a little bit awkward for him. It really was nice to have my first full role-playing experience on this site with each of you, this gave me a pretty good first impression of the site. See you around.))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:19 pm

ooc: Correction, not claimed xD Pop in if you would like to. I'm probably not pairing Jasmine off just yet.

ic:
Jasmine nodded at this, understanding him fully, "That sounds logical to me. What kind of weapon are you looking for, Rowan? And what kind of person?" She turned to George, smiling gently. "Hey, maybe I'll see you around, okay?" She pulled out a tiny notepad, scribbling her number on it and handing it to him before he walked off. "Text or call me sometime, kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:32 pm

Mason ran in, her blue eyes round as her pair of white flats hit the ground quite noisily. She opened her mouth to speak again but ended up tripping and falling flat on her stomach. She blushed brightly and got to her feet as fast as possible, brushing herself off and pretending like nothing at all happened. "I'm sorry I'm late!" she called, blushing slightly as she stepped back to wait for her turn. The battle axe was obviously quite nervous and fidgety, her eyes flicking over to each person and then down at her feet again, shifting around slightly. She didn't know if she was late or not, to be honest, but she felt the need to apologize regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:54 pm

Rowan would raise a hand in farewell as George left,he was a bit disappointed in himself for not being open enough, but he had other matters to deal with. Listening to Jasmine, he nodded slowly after she asked her questions, contemplating about what he really looking for. "In terms of a weapon I suppose, it doesn't really matter, I can learn just about anything. As for the type of person, I'm really quite fine with anyone except really talkative and energetic people." He spoke slowly and deliberately, choosing his words wisely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:17 pm

Jasmine laughed, "Well, it's a good thing that I'm not trying to pair up with you then." She looked back at the newcomer, smiling softly, "Late? What for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Weapon [Open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next