Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a Weapon [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:35 pm

Mason nodded, listening intently to Jasmine's advice as she took mental note to train twice as hard now that she had a Meister. She looked over at Rowan and smiled, extending her hand for him to shake again. "I know that I don't look like much, but I promise to be the best Weapon ever, and I'll study and train really hard, kay?" she asked, tilting her head with a small, gentle smile. She was really excited, but she also didn't want to show it, because she didn't want to mess up their newfound connected soul wavelength. But she couldn't hide her smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:55 pm

Rowan took in the information that Jasmine gave, already beginning to plan his schedule to make as much training time as possible. After Jasmine's advice, he noticed that Mason wanted to shake hands again, so he obliged. As he listened to her promise, he gave a slight smile at her commitment to being his partner, and nodded. "I'll do my best too." he replied curtly. "You know, why don't you go ahead and arrange a time for use to train together? If I can't make it I'll let you know." He entrusted this task to her as he scribbled down his apartment address and phone number onto a scrap of paper and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:10 pm

Mason nodded and looked at the scrap of paper. "Okay. Um, I'm good every day right after classes, if that's okay with you. I don't know if you have as much free time as I do, but I have a lot of it," she said with a small smile, her blue eyes glancing up at her new Meister. "I want to know, though, are you absolutely sure you want to partner with me? I don't want you to regret it later," she said with a small, nervous laugh. She knew that their souls had already resonated, but she wanted him to have a choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:41 pm

Rowan nodded as Mason spoke, "That's good, I've got a lot of free time too!" he said rather enthusiastically, he was eager to start training. He once again shoved his hands into his pockets and fidgeted with his book. Rowan was ready to research to his heart's content, and he thought it was quite convenient that he had already started learning about medieval weapons.As he listened to Mason, he arched an eyebrow, "I'm pretty sure that I want to be partners with you." he smiled to assure her. "Why? Is there anything about you that might make me regret my decision?" he joked to reinforce him comfort in being her partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:05 pm

Mason smiled slightly at him, glad that he sounded enthusiastic about it. She sighed slightly and shifted a bit. "Well... I have blue hair?" she asked, tilting her head to the side with a small grin. "But no, not other than that. I just thought maybe I was too... energetic for you?" she asked, meeting his eyes with a shy little smile. "I like to read, and I noticed you had a book. What's it about?" she asked, rocking back on her heels slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:03 pm

Rowan shook his head slightly, "No, you're not that energetic. You seem to have some self restraint, for my sake." He took the book out of his pocket and held it out for her to see. "It's actually about medieval weapons, such as battle axes." Rowan adjusted his glasses and had a seat on the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:26 pm

Mason took the book and looked at it with a perplexed look on her face, sitting beside him and kicking her feet slightly as she opened it to read. "That's kinda creepy that you had a book on weapons like me," she told him, arching an eyebrow with a small smile to show that she hadn't meant anything bad by her statement. "And yes, I do have some self restraint. I would hope that I don't act like a complete idiot," the twelve year old said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:56 pm

Rowan looked at the book as he listened to Mason speak, occasionally giving a slight smile. "It's not about battle axes specifically, it's actually about medieval weapons, which includes battle axes of course. He slipped into deep thought, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:21 am

Jasmine was leaning against the wall now, watching them both, a grin on her face. So far, it looked like this partnership would work out quite well. It was strange and ironic and convenient how things had worked out between the two. She made a mental note to contact George at some point, if only to train and let him know that Rowan partnered up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:27 am

(( I will reply tomorrow! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 4:08 pm

Jayson finishes analyzing the map on the pamphlet. After walking a bit, he looked up and found himself where he wanted to go. He pulled a tag out of his pocket, and fastened it to his hoodie. He was about to enter, when he realized this was the perfect opportunity to pull his favorite prank. He ruffled his hair a bit, put an emotionless expression on, and took on a uncaring posture.

"This is going to be great!"

He thought. Finally, he reached for the door, and walked inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:31 pm

Mason shifted a bit and smiled at him. "Well, um, are you excited, since I was almost what you were looking for in a weapon?" she asked, tilting her head to the side with a gentle smile toward her new Meister. She, for one, was excited. No, Rowan wasn't precisely what she had been looking for, but then again, she wasn't sure exactly what she wanted, and she liked him quite a bit, so she was incredibly happy about how this ended up.

(( Sorry I haven't been on, everyone. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:35 am

((that's alright, also, I will reply tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:51 pm

OOC: @Jac: If you wanted, whenever I get their character bios up and running completely, you might be able to pair up with my Jasmine and Joseph. They're both Baretta Stampedes (revolver), just different models.

IC: Jasmine smiled, continuing to watch and saying nothing, merely waiting for the meister to respond. Mason seemed perhaps a bit too energetic for him, but it seemed also like that would help to balance him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:52 pm

OOC: I think that would be fun. That is, if Jayson doesn't completely ruin it... What with his strange demeanor, and odd sense of humor. But if he doesn't scare 'em off, I think it would work. Wow, can you imagine: Jayson, walking into a room, Jazz and joseph at his sides, turning into weapons, and Jayson going; "SAY HELLO, TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!!!" xD
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:53 pm

OOC: Somehow, I imagine that is exactly what would happen xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 10:44 pm

OOC: reeeal sorry guys, my laptop charger broke so I couldn't use my computer for awhile >.<

Rowan would look at Mason and tilt his head, "Excited? A little bit, yea!" He would smile and look at his book once again, studying some pictures of battle axes, hoping to learn more about Mason's weapon form. "Well, to be honest, you aren't everything that I was looking for in partner, but that's just me being rude."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Weapon [Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4