Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:33 pm

Blue hair whipped around behind the almost porcelain-skinned girl as she darted around the square at the edge of town. She was laughing and smiling, chasing a butterfly around as she did so. More than one person looked at her like she was crazy, from her actions to the vast array of tattoos already visibly on her body beneath the midriff top and mini-skirt. The clothes did not suit her, not really, but she didn't care enough to change.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:37 pm

For once, Claire was the one leading, her pace a brisk walk as she headed for arguably her favorite place in the entire city, a fountain that depicted a pair of doves circling one another. Sarah smiled as she watched her sister, heading for one of the shops. "Claire, I'm going to the bakery! I'll just be a minute. Asiago?" Claire span around giving her a nod before turning back around, slowing as she approached the fountain and sitting on the edge, looking up at it. The laughter of the girl caught her attention, and she watched as she ran around the square.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:41 pm

The Farron sister's voice caught the girl's attention, and she stopped in her tracks, looking towards the shops. She stayed still for several minutes, only moving once the butterfly landed at the tip of her nose and caused her to sneeze. She laughed, looking around her as she pulled her hair up into a messy bun, curious.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:43 pm

Claire dipped a hand into the cool water of the fountain, lifting out a handful of water and simply pouring it back. She pulled her hood down, letting her hair fall down around her head, and shook it a few times til it felt like it sat right. She continued to pick up and pour the water, watching the clear water ripple with mild enjoyment, all while waiting for Sarah to get dinner.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:45 pm

She caught sight of the elder sister soon after she let her hair down, and with a laugh, Jasmine ran over, leaning down in front of her with a wide grin on her face. "Hey ya, Clairey! What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:50 pm

Claire's eyes went wide, and in surprise she fell backwards onto her back, her head hitting the stone tiling around the fountain. She groaned softly, sitting up and looking up at her while rubbing the back of her head. "D-Do I... k-know you?' She was a little too sluggish from the blow and still surprised from her sudden appearance to be anything other than pained, though her breathing did quicken some as she startled to settle down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:53 pm

"Sorry!" She called, backing up, the smile still on her face, though there was concern in her eyes. "Jazz Smith, Beretta Weapon, unpaired, Sophmore. Pleasure to finally meet you!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:55 pm

Claire took a moment to stand still rubbing her head. "I'm... Claire... But you seem to know that..." Finally assured her wasn't bleeding, she pulled her hood back up, looking at the girl. "H-How do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:57 pm

"I know everyone at the school, silly." She smiled, offering a hand out. "I'm a bit nosey, apologies." She laughed, nodding to the fountain. "You like it here, too?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:00 pm

Claire glanced up at the fountain, and she smiled a bit. "Yes. It's secluded, and it's beautiful..." She looked at it a while longer, before looking over at the bakery, curious. Sarah wasn't done yet. They must've gotten here during the dinner rush.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:02 pm

"So are you." Jasmine said bluntly, smiling, eyes sparkling and smile flirtatious. "There's really no need to hide, ya know."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:04 pm

Claire was flabbergasted, her cheeks quickly coloring with a blush. "I-I... W-What?" Her hands went to her hoods strings, though she didn't pull them, simply holding them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:07 pm

"You're beautiful." Jasmine clarified, smirking now. She reached a hand out, tapping the end of the girl's nose. "What, has no one said that before?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:16 pm

Claire was shocked to her very core, too shocked to act normally. She blankly shook her head. "N-Not in... a very long time..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:19 pm

Jasmine laughed, sitting at the edge of the fountain and looking up and into the sky. "I don't see why not. You are, afterall."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:26 pm

Claire sort of fell back onto the edge of the fountain, looking down at tiling. Her hands fell from her strings, gripping the edge of the fountain until her knuckles turn white. She had no response for this, still trying to process.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:32 pm

Jasmine's eyes drifted over to the girl and she watched her for a bit before laying at the edge of the fountain, laying on her stomach and watching her. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:34 pm

Claire started to breathe slowly and deeply, keeping her shoulders still as she did so. "I-I'm fine... Just a-a little... I-I'm processing... I didn't expect this w-when I asked Sarah if we could come here for dinner..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:38 pm

Jasmine laughed to herself, kicking her legs in the air behind her as she watched the girl. "Can you ever expect all of what life throws at you any time you leave the house?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:40 pm

Claire dipped a hand into the water, swirling it around in order to keep her mind occupied. "That's why I-I don't usually l-like to leave the house..." Claire looked over towards the bakery just in time to see Sarah wave and then hold up all 10 fingers. 10 more minutes. She let out a sigh through her nose, looking towards the Jazz. "M-Most people don't just go up to people and call them... b-beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:47 pm

Jasmine shrugged, smiling between the sisters. "I am not most people, though." She laughed to herself, a girlish giggle. "Is that a problem, Clairey?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:51 pm

Claire shivered a bit, both at her laugh and at being called Clairey. " Could you.. not call me that? Please?" Despite her desire to not be called Clairey, her voice lacked force, as usual, so Jazz could easily have disregarded it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:35 pm

She raised a brow, tilting her head to the side. "Could you tell me why?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:37 pm

Claire started tapping her foot lightly. "I don't like it... It doesn't... It doesn't flow, if that m-makes sense..." She dipped her hand back into the water, bringing her wet hand up to her brow and rubbing cool water on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:44 pm

Jasmine shrugged, finding no issue in this. She rolled onto her back, staring up at the sky. "Just Claire then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next