Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:39 pm

"Fine.." Martin said as they walked into the infirimary.
Martin looked around searching for the boy who almost got punched a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:34 pm

Sky waited outside.
"What is wrong with me, I can't speak to others, I can't not blush around Martin, what is wrong with me I hate myself." She thought and slid down the wall till she was on the floor and hugged her legs. Her eyes started to water. "Why."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:37 pm

Martin noticed that Sky didn't come in so he decided to check where is she. He walked outside and noticed Sky. "Hey, Sky? What happened?" He said as he crouched next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:51 pm

Shy whipped away her tears and looked in the other direction.
"N-nothing i'm f-fine..." She replied.
She looked at her lap trying not to star balling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:55 pm

Martin sat next to her. "Hey..Now you're not honest. You can tell me. What happened?" He asked with worried tone. He wasn't stupid, he knew that something is wrong. He couldn't just pretend, he saw nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:59 pm

Sky looked at him with tears streaming down her face.
"My whole life I have gone through tragedy and beatings and I-i'm so worried that now that i'm happy everything will fall apart again.." She finished
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:08 pm

"Don't worry, Sky..Now you're in the DWMA. And remember? I've promised that I won't leave you, right?" Martin said "I'm here to help you in everything. As your weapon, it's my mission to make you feel happy."
Martin was serious a hell. He couldn't watch his meister crying, he wanted to find people who hurted Sky so much and punch them all in their ugly faces!
Suddenly without warring Martin hugged Sky. "Don't cry. Everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:14 pm

Sky was surprised, Martin hugged her out of no where.
After a couple seconds she hugged him back, his body was really warm and it made her feel safe.
"Martin... I really like you." she said out of no where and when she realized what she said she blushed a deep red.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:18 pm

"Yeah? I like you too, Sky" Martin said as he let her go.
The weapon smiled and blushed slighlty.
Well in fact Martin liked Sky from the beggining, and as her weapon he knew that she is a great person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:23 pm

Sky wiped her face.
"Now! we should go see that new student right!"
She looked at Martin and grabbed his hand and they started walking into the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:47 pm

OOC: Now we should wait for Sephiroth to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:16 pm

OOC: Yea I was waitin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:22 pm

ooc: sorry I haven't been posting.

Carbine walked in James's room and saw him laying there in bed, hooked up to some machines that were pumping red, green, and blue fluids into his body. He walked up to him and sat in the chair next to him. "Hey James, how you feeling?" James: "I've felt a lot worse." He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:07 pm

The pair walked into their room and saw Carmine and James.
Hmm..
"Uhm.." Martin tried to say something, but he couldn't. Yeah..That was a little bad idea to follow him. But now they couldn't change it. "Oh..Uh.. Eh..Hello.." Martin said.
Damn..I don't know what to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:11 pm

Sky thought it was time for her to speak up.
"u-um we were w-wondering if you were alright after you got almost got p-punched and why the guy did that..."
I did it I finally talked she thought to herself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:29 pm

Carmine now being reunited with his cousin didn't feel afraid anymore. He turned and saw them. "Did you follow me...? Yes I'm fine, I could've beat him."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 6:07 pm

"Answering your question..Yeah..Sorry for that" Martin said. Theb he crossed his arms. "Anyways..Nice to meet you both! I'm Martin. *Points at Sky* This is Sky, my meister. If you need our help with something, we'll try to help."
Of course he knew that this situation was a little odd. But he couldn't do anything with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 4:18 pm

He looked at them. "Thanks but I think we might be fine." Carmine seem like he is a totally different person now that James was awake and alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5