Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:39 pm

"U-um Martin i'm kind o-of scared to go into the class people will be looking at me and everything!"
Sky told Martin. She didn't like people looking at her, she thought that they would hate her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:52 pm

Martin looked at Sky, confused. "Why?" He asked. He knew that Sky was shy but..He wouldn't expect that a girl like Sky would feel scared when people looks at her. Well he was sure that everyone will like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 4:58 pm

Sky looked up at Martin
"Well my parents put me up for adoption when I was 5 and w-well I was the odd one out there and
nobody liked me so I was always insecure so I don't really like people looking at me.."
Sky looked down expecting for him to walk away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 5:10 pm

Martin put his hand on Sky's shoulder. "Don't worry. I like you and I'm sure that most of people in our class will try to make friends with you. And! If someone decides to be mean to you, I will just punch that person in the face." Martin said and he was honest. In his opinion Sky was a great person and if one day he meets her parents, he'll just yell at them because their daughter is a great person and they were too blind to notice it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 5:15 pm

Sky looked up and blushed.
"T-thank you Martin!" sky said and warped him in a hug
"You are the best!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 5:27 pm

Maybe Martin was a little surprised when Sky hugged him, but he smiled sliglty. "No I'm not, but t-thank you" He said somehow quietly. Martin decided, he will help Sky become one of the best meisters in the world. He didn't care if he becomes a Death Scythe. His meister was more important than it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 5:34 pm

Sky looked up at Martin he was thinking about somthing she wondered what.
"Well I think we should get to class." Sky told Martin.
She really wanted to make him a death scythe that was her goal
and she will complete it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 5:46 pm

Martin nodded. "Let's go" He said. After a while they were standing in front of the door to their classroom. "So? Ready to come in and conquer the hearts of our classmates?" Martin asked with a smile. Oh course he was a llittle afraid what will be their teacher's reaction because it was his first day and he was late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 5:50 pm

Sky and Martin walked into class and all of the sudden all heads turned to them.
Her face became heated, so many people were looking at her.
She whispered to Martin "Martin there is a lot of people."
Sky was scared but she knew martin would protect her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 6:08 pm

"Well, Sky..Everything will be okay.." Martin whispered to his meister.
Then he cleared his throat and looked at the teacher. "I'm sorry, sir! We couldn't find the classroom and.." Martin said.

The teacher sighed. "I see..two newbies got lost." He said. "Okay, ladies and gentlemen! Meet your two new class mates! Let's let them introduce themselves!" The teacher exclaimed.

Martin bowed. "Martin Kovalsky, weapon" He said.

"And?" The teacher asked as he looked at Sky.

Damn... Sky! You can do it! Close your eyes and introduce yourself! I believe in you! Martin thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 6:14 pm

Sky was shocked she had to talk! Come on Sky she thought you can do it
She went to speak but nothing came out. SKY you better pull yourself together.
"H-h-hello S-sky Rikkio meister."
She couldn't believe it she talked!
She elbowed Martin and whispered "Proud of me." and smiled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 6:33 pm

The teacher looked at the others and suddenly everyone said "Welcome to the DWMA!" From what Martin noticed their classmates seemed friendly so Sky shouldn't be afraid of them.
"Take a seat" The teacher said as he pointed at two empty places in the last row.

"Good work! And yes I'm proud of you." Martin whispered to Sky. Then he smiled and sat on one of two empty places. So Sky will be sitting next to me? Cool. He thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 6:41 pm

ooc: Hey could I join? Could you fill me in on what happened so far? Its a lot of reading! Just stuff like where they are and if martin has a partner yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 6:57 pm

OOC: So! Let's start from the beginning! Martin met Sky and he became her weapon, then he showed her his ability, then they walked into the academy and got lost, but finally they found their classroom. Of course they were late! Then the teacher asked them to introduce themselves. + This thread isn' marked as private, right?

Last edited by Leke on May 4th 2014, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 6:59 pm

ooc: Well if martin is taken then I will leave you two to your shenanigans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 7:04 pm

ooc: Haha shenanigans is a funny word.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 7:06 pm

OOC: *Leke is from Europe so he doesn't understands the word shenanigans*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 7:08 pm

((Shenanigans: Silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief.))
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 7:29 pm

OOC: I don't like this word. But thank you. :)
OOC 2: Maybe let's do a small time skip? Hm..A few hours to avoid these all boring lessons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 7:30 pm

OOC: That would be good!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 7:43 pm

After a few hours the lessons finally finished.
Martin was standing in a hallway, thinking about something. So Sky's life was full of sadness, guess. As I thought before..Her parents we're blind because they couldn't notice how great their daughter is. I don't know too much about her past, that's right. She deserves to be happy..I won't leave her! I won't let her feel sad! Yes.. Whatever will happen. Martin thought. But after a short while he realized that now he thinks too much about Sky. Maybe he knew her only one day but it was enough for him to think about her like about a very good friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:13 pm

After lessons Martin went out before Sky.
When she went out to catch up to him she saw him standing by a wall thinking.
"I wonder what he is thinking about" she said in a whisper.
"HEY MARTIN!" Sky walked to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:35 pm

Suddenly Sky woke Martin up from his state. He turned to Sky very fast. "What is it, Sky?" He asked. Well his brain was in 50% focused on planning the rest of thay beautiful day, but he could do two things in the same moment so it wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 6:23 pm

Sky looked at Martin, did I interrupt his thinking? She thought.
"O-oh I was just wondering w-what you were thinking about."
Sky blushed, why am I blushing she mentally asked herself. Had she begun to grow a crush on Martin!
She mentally slapped her self. No no you can't he is your partner you cant! she thought.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 7:01 am

"Aaah..Oh, It isn't anything uhm..iteresting. I'm just curious how does Lord Death act when he's serious" Martin answered,of course that was a lie. Because he couldn't tell Sky that he was thinking about her. He was curious why Sky suddenly blushed but he wasn't going to ask. Maybe he should? Who knows.
But then Martin heard his father's words in his head:
You have to be honest with your partner. And your partner should be honest with you. Thanks to this, you'll be a great team.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next