Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 1:38 am

"Yeah...Hm..You're right. Okay let's get some food. Oh and let's sit at the same table as this boy, you've just saved. Let's meet him."Martin said. Well indeed that was a weird situation. Martin didn't know that in Shibusen there are bullies who randomly attack poor students. And also the boy's behavior was unusual. That's why Martin wanted to try to meet that boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:36 pm

"Ok lets go."
Sky and Martin wen't to go get some food. She got a apple and a sandwich.
While Martin got his food she went to sit my the boy.
"D-do y-you mind if I-I sit here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:10 pm

Martin got a small candybar.
Is it my imagination or Sky is slowly getting better at talking with people. Good. Very good.
Hmm..Honestly a girl like her would be able to find a boyfriend very quickly. Because she's nice and..Uh..Cute.
The weapon thought. But he scolded himself for thinking too much about his partner.
Geez..I need to stop. Martin stop thinking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:31 pm

Carmine still wearing his hoodie. He just nods. "C-can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 6:20 pm

"C-can I s-sit with y-you
Sky asked in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 6:51 pm

Martin sat at a table. "Of course." He answered Sky. Well why not? Sky was Martin's meister and partners usually sit together.

The weapon began to think.
I need to find a good reason to take Sky and meet her with Lord Death. Yeah..I'll just asky my father.
Okay another thing.. Maybe tomorrow I could take Sky for a soul hunt. From what I know there are many kishin eggs in Death City. Which is just dumb because Shibusen is in Death City!
He thought

Suddenly Martin realized that one candybar isn't a good idea for lunch..
Great Martin and his Great ideas. He thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 7:27 pm

Sky finished her sandwich and she was full. "Why did I get an apple in the first place" she thought
Great idea Sky just great
"H-hey Martin would you like my apple?"
She asked Martin
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 7:40 pm

Martin has just finished eating his candy bar. Somehow that was enough for him which was surprising..
"What if we cut it at half?" Martin asked
"You eat half, I eat half."
Well that wasn't a bad idea. Apples are very healthy and tasty. But why not just cut it at half so two people can eat it? Or keep it for later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 7:48 pm

"Y-yea sure!"
Sky grabed half of the apple and started eating it.
"Yum this is good right Martin?"
She looked into his eyes and blushed
"Why did he have to be so cute!" She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:21 pm

Martin began to eat the other half very slowly. Sky was right, the apple was tasty. "Yeah..I dunno why, but taste of the apples reminds me of my homeland. It's weird." Martin said. But then he looked into Sky's eyes and almost unnoticeable blush appeared on his face. What if he thought the same about her huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:32 pm

Sky looked down.
"I wonder who that kid was that almost got punched?"
She was confused who was he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 12:53 am

ooc: Ill try to stay with it.

A nurse came up to Carmine and whispered in his ear. All anyone saw was him get up and run out the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:45 am

"You'll probably find the answer in the infirimary." Martin said. "Anyway..That guy is very mysterious don't you think? And the fact that he ran out when the nurse told him something. Hmm.."
He was very curious what happened. Maybe someone from his family is a student in the academy. Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:16 pm

"Maybe we should go check it out?"
Sky told Martin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:21 pm

"Yep." Martin said as he stood up. "From now! We're not Sky and Martin anymore. From now we're the ultimate super ninja students of shibusen!" He joked. "Let's go." Martin said as he bagan to walk towards the exit of the cafeteria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:28 pm

"Alright!"
They started walking in the way they say the boy going.
"I wonder what the nurse told him Martin?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:37 pm

Martin crossed his arms and began to think
"Maybe..Someone from his family got hurt and they asked him to come to the infirmary?" Martin answered. Well it was indeed an interesting situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:50 pm

"Yea I guess that is possible.... but the nurse didn't look worried at all."
She looked at Martin, she looked at his green eyes.
Why was he so perfect she thought. Why?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:30 pm

"Sky..This is Shibusen. In this school everything is possible. And the nurses should get used to see death and pain. So probably that's why the nurse was so calm." Martin spoke.
Then he looked into Sky's eyes, he wasn't even sure why. Maybe he just liked her eye color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:39 pm

Carmine had ran to the infirmary because the nurse had told him that his cousin James had woken up. He rushed their as fast as he can. "Nurse where is James Kozak's room?" She pointed in the direction and Carmine walked to the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:57 am

They finally reached the nurse's office.
"Martin should we just go in without permission?" Sky asked Martin
It seemed a bit rude to just go in. I mean what if he is like.....Naked!?!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:08 pm

Martin shrugged. "I dunno..We can always say that we've missed the room, right?" He answered her.
Of course maybe Sky was right and they shouldn't go in without permission, but the curiosity was eating him from inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:27 pm

"Yea lets go we could tell them we had the right room."
They went in the room and say the boy from before.
Sky whispered to Martin.
"What do we say or do Martin?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:29 pm

Whoops! Martin didn't know how he should answer. He didn't know what to do! But suddenly and idea came into his head. "Hm..Let's ask him why that bully wanted to punch him" He answered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:36 pm

"C-can you do it I-I don't really want to talk to anyone besides you."
She looked down.
Curse her shyness, why did I have to be shy, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)   First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day...A new Weapon in the DWMA (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next