Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Strange New Girl at the Ball

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:26 pm

Shizu had been gazing back at him, but shortly snapped herself out of her daze and cleared her throat. While looking at him up and down.

"Thank you for the dance, it was amazing!" She burst out and gave him a small curtsy.  "Save another for me, okay?" she asked with a smile, her hands folded neatly and loosely behind her back. She winked at him once and headed to the table of food while returning her weapon's thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:34 pm

Lynne could see that Shizu was going for the food table, and if she knew something about anything it was food. She whispered to the meister "Hey you. The, uh, mini quiche melts in your mouth like you wouldn't believe." The words came out a bit awkward, despite the topic being a perfect icebreaker for Lynne. She was embarrassed but fortunately able to suppress her emotions from showing on the outside.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 6th 2014, 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:34 pm

He wasn't used to leading. That much was obvious. Aesop kept glancing down at his feet whenever he took a step. It made him look more like he was head banging to metal music only he could hear rather than someone who was attempting to ballroom dance. Aesop had never realized how different it was to lead rather than follow.

"Sorry, I'm a little rusty," Aesop apologized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:37 pm

Martyn stood fluster for a few seconds. Moron, he thought to himself. "Kill me." He sighed. That might be the last bit of interaction he has with just about anyone. If I had a gun... On the way to the dance, he brought a suitcase with him, and checked on it to make sure it was secure. He had heard about the events that a occurred a decade and a half ago, and he didn't want to stand around like an idiot should it re-occur. Inside were his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:40 pm

Shizu looked over at Lynne, who she could've easily mistaken for a food critic. "Really?" She asked, mouth practically watering at the sound of it. Almost instantly, she began browsing the food. Despite her small size, this meister could pack food like nobody's business. "What else do they have that's any good?" She asked and glanced back at her, waiting for her advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:50 pm

Lynne was a little shocked that she didn't scare the girl off like she usually does with the other students. She shuffled a little closer to the table and pointed at various things she deemed worthy of eating. "Ah, well, this here is good... Oh and this! This is the best! It's important to eat some things in a certain order, though; you can even combine them! Here. Just try this." Lynne handed Shizu a plate assorted with her favorites from the buffet. Just looking at the tray made her ravenous yet again. It most consisted of famous foods from different cultures such as: authentic Italian spaghetti, kabobs made with grilled swordfish and spicy vegetables, and some French vanilla next to mini, Japanese melonpan. All in all their were about 8 or 9 different dishes that Lynne had scavenged, and she was beginning to doubt that the tiny meister would be able to down it all.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:57 pm

The meister watched with much interest as Lynne piled so much food on the small plate. All of it looked absolutely wonderful! The DWMA must've been very well funded if it could afford all of this fine cuisine, well, that was at least her thoughts on the matter. "Wow. That looks amazing!" She gushed and watched as the witch meister spilled out words at several miles a minute. She had looked so shy before, so it was nice to speak with her. "That's a lot of food." Shizu said, barely audible. A food wonderland was what this all was. No, more like cuisine heaven. "Let's do this..." she added and grabbed the plate that seemed to weigh more than she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:08 pm

Lynne watched her intently, hoping that the food choices would satisfy. She noticed that when Shizu grabbed the plate she physically wavered a bit, but it wasn't as if the meister had to finish it all; in fact, Lynne purposely grabbed the amount that she did so she could continue eating without getting as many condescending looks from the passersby. "Good luck!" was all that she said before finding a seat at one of the dining tables nearby.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 6th 2014, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:17 pm

Adrastea smiled warmly, "I hadn't noticed... Honestly, I've never danced before." She blushed even deeper, the apples of her cheeks a brilliant rose against her pale skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:01 pm

"Well you could have fooled me, Miss Addy," Aesop offered his compliments, "You're doing very well for your first time." He dipped her, that was one move he knew well enough to replicate at least.

"My Father is the one who taught me how to dance," he explained. He gave his dance partner a twirl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:03 pm

Adrastea smiled, "You're close with your father, then?" she asked, glad to see someone who was as fond of their father as she was.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:15 pm

The meister sat down at an open space and looked at the plate that had been made for her. "This is so much food..." she said to herself and picked I up an eating utensil and started to dig in. Aftereating for a little while, Shizu rested in the rather comfortable chair and looked around. As it appeared, her weapon was having a fun time. This made a small grin appear on her face before she stood up and walked over to find the where the refreshments, such as punch, were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:23 pm

Martyn couldn't build up the courage to speak with Shizu again, not atleast for another few minutes. He calmly approached Lynne's table. "May I have a seat?" He had a plate of food in his hand, but primarily of Japanese cuisines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 11:25 pm

"I am," Aesop confirmed, "My whole family, really. When you all live in an RV you have a tendency to become close. There are things they don't quite get about me. But I suppose that's just how families are." He shrugged.

"How about you? What was your family like?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 12:01 am

"I live with my father. We have a small apartment in the city. It's just the two of us. He's more like my best friend than my father." she chuckled, smiling brightly and avoiding the topic of her mother. She was having too much fun simply dancing in circles and talking to someone to spoil it with that bad memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 12:12 am

"Aw, that sounds nice," Aesop smiled softly, "It's always good to have a close relationship with your family." He paused in thought for a few moments, mulling his statement over.

"Well, maybe not always. If your family are a bunch of cannibals, then maybe not so much," he amended his earlier statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 12:13 am

Adrastea laughed wholeheartedly, her whole face lighting up at his joke, "Cannibals are rarely good people to be close to, family or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:04 am

"Murderous cannibals anyway. There are actually some cannibals that wait until after you've died. Still weird but better than being killed," Aesop laughed with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:08 am

"You mean to say regular cannibals are okay?" She teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:29 am

"You never know," Aesop giggled, "They could be quite pleasant whenever they aren't chewing on someone's liver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 2:05 am

Adrastea made a face, "Ick... I was never a fan of liver... Of any sort."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 3:52 am

"I've never eaten liver before, so I wouldn't know," Aesop shrugged, "I have, however, eaten eel brain. The texture was strange but the taste wasn't all that bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:39 am

((Sorry I could't reply like past 10 yesterday, I have school so y'know… Anyway I'll post some more after school. C:))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:11 am

Martyn heard a beeping sound, and checked his watch. He was running late. He looked disheartened. "Sorry Miss, my time has run out, I have a train to catch." He left his plate at the table, went to collect his suitcase, and departed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:21 am

"Eel... brain?" She tilted her head as an innocent expression of confusion crossed her face, "I wouldn't even know where you'd get one of those to eat in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strange New Girl at the Ball
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next