Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Strange New Girl at the Ball

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:30 pm

When Shizu oppened the front doors if the academy, she didn't see anything for a bit. When she walked down a few steps she caught a glimpse of a girl sitting close by. She was breathing heavily as if she had just ran a marathon, which made the meister curious.

As Shizu crept closer, the bluenette turned her head and asked, "Can I.... help you? Naturally, this spooked her and the meister yelled out 'no' a bit louder than she had to. "[color=#0099ff]Well fine... you don't have to wake up the city." The weapon replied and stood up to face the meister who's face was red with embarrassment.

Last edited by Shizu on May 10th 2014, 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To fit the rules...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:52 pm

He gave a small half grin, a blush creeping up his neck and to his face. A sudden shout jolted him out of his preoccupation. It wasn't very loud and he was sure that if he wasn't on the balcony he wouldn't have heard it. It had sounded like his meister.

Shizu? He looked around for the source of the noise.

[OOC: Hey Shizu, should Aesop go investigate or do you want him to just pass it off as his imagination?}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:57 pm

OOC: We posted in the rules for the formal that there was going to be no fighting. This includes killing NPCs. Unless you have an admin's approval for breaking that rule, you can't do that.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:09 pm

(OOC: Somehow I must've missed that, sorry! I fixed the post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:14 pm

OOC: There isn't supposed to be any bodies at all.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:38 pm

OOC: Now are we good? *fixed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:40 pm

OOC: Good now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:40 pm

Orion had gone unnoticed for quite some time now. He stood upright and walked back inside. "No Meister will ever take me in. Looks like I'm gonna continue to fly solo." He found an available chai land sat down to watch the dance continue on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:48 pm

Addy tilted her head, "Isn't that your meister's name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:55 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah, I just thought I heard her voice. It's probably nothing," Aesop shrugged. He didn't realized that he had spoken aloud. Oh well.

He looked up at the sky, "It sure is beautiful out, isn't it Miss Addy? The moon's pretty creepy... But the stars are nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:00 am

She shrugged, "I always liked the moon. She's peaceful. If yet terrifying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:06 am

Aesop raised an eyebrow, "She? I didn't realize the moon was female."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:58 am

Addy blushed, "Oh. I uh, I read a lot of books about the occult. Spirits and so on? They always refer to the moon as 'she', so I suppose I picked up on it..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:33 am

ooc: Anybody mind if I cut in with one or more of my newbies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:56 pm

Aesop stared up at the moon, it's wonky teeth exposed and large eyes looking down on Death City. It didn't look very feminine if he did say so himself. But then again, he didn't appear very masculine himself. He stared up at the grinning moon with a little half smile of understanding.

"You know, I could see that. The moon being a she," Aesop nodded.

[OOC: I don't mind if Beyril doesn't mind.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:45 pm

Orion walked back out to the balcony and sat on the railing. He smiled at the moon, "What a beautiful night. Nothing more perfect than this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:19 am

OOC: I never mind.

Addy grinned, taking her attention from the moon to the boy next to her, "So you're not freaked out, then?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:46 am

Ooc: I'll introduce Justice with this one after I finish xir then. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 1:21 pm

Orion stayed silent as he stared around him, then returned his gaze to the moon Have I been noticed? he thought to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 6:43 pm

"Hm? No, of course not," Aesop shook his head, "Should I be?" His tone was joking but half serious. He knew he didn't always have the correct reaction to certain things.

(OOC: Okay, cool.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:56 am

"Well," she smiled sheepishly, "Usually when I tell people I'm interested in the occult, they freak out. It's interesting that you didn't even react to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:12 pm

Hearing mention of the occult, Orion sat up "Did someone say the occult? A friend of mine researches the occult for fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 3:50 pm

"We go to a school run by Lord Death where we learn to kill monsters, Miss Addy," Aesop chuckled, "If someone going to this school is freaked out by the occult they should probably get their priorities straight."

He let out an embarrassingly girlish shriek when the other boy spoke up. Give a guy a heart attack why don't you?

"Ahem, hello there."

[OOC: Sorry for not replying yesterday, internet connection was wonky.]
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:06 pm

"You boys are awfully loud," the strangely, gender-indefinite contralto voice came suddenly, clear but reserved as a figure walked out to the balcony with the others. "Only the little one is difficult to hear. People are going to suspect that something strange is going on if you keep mentioning the occult." The figure had blonde hair and strangely colored eyes: one blue, one hazel with a brown section. There were no definite signs in it's appearance indicating whether it was a boy or a girl, and it was wearing a grey suit with a black bow tie, white undershirt, and leather lining. A pleasant smile was on its face as it greeted them, bowing its head politely. "Is there... a particular reason for this topic?"

ooc: Justice's suit
The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 CMHphKL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:42 pm

Addy blushed deeply, embarrassed and suddenly made very awkward by their newfound audience, "Well... uh, most... um, people kind of associate the, uh... occult with, um, witches... It's just a uh, interest..." her voice trailed off into meak, squeak-like whispers as her eyes locked onto her feet, blonde hair falling across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange New Girl at the Ball   The Strange New Girl at the Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strange New Girl at the Ball
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next