Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:59 pm

OOC: Can you post your character saying something...?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:13 pm

Soul grits his teeth, letting out a sound of annoyance. "I thought we were done with this Kishin stuff seven years ago! Asura was hard enough the first time, and I wasn't even a Death Scythe back then!"

OOC: Should they all be Death Scythes? Seriously, Soul looks Bad Ass as a Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:17 pm

OOC: Why not.

Asuka nodded, "I know it's not something any of us want to do but we have to. When can everyone be ready to head to the Philippines?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:19 pm

Sylas slowly picks himself off the floor, only to be drilled in the head with another book. Maka slid her palms past one another several times. "We're ready to go now. It all depends how long it will take you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:47 pm

Dowan sighed, pulling him off the floor.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:49 pm

Sylas leans against her. "N-No, I don't want to read. Books are painful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:52 pm

Dowan rolls her eyes, " can you refrain from hitting my husband please."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:53 pm

Maka nods. "Two was more than enough...Now, how long will it take you all to pack? And where's this witch who I hear gave you this location?"

OOC: Beyril, one word.......Crona?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Two days max." She said, wiping off sylas' head with a piece of clothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:00 pm

OOC: YES. CHRONA.

Asuka nodded, "I've been packed. I can leave now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:04 pm

"I think we all need a little rest," Dowan said shyly, averting her gaze from Death the Kid.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:05 pm

Ooc: chrona is my favorite!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:10 pm

OOC: Sovuru, post something as Naga, okay? Also, why are you Carl, and why is your signature glitter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:10 pm

Asuka looked to Dowan, "I suppose we should..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:12 pm

Ooc:huh?
Naga cuts in quickly "so who is going to the islands?or are we all going?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:13 pm

OOC: Dibs! You have more characters anyway...

Maka shakes her head. "We should leaver toge-...PROFFERSOR!" Stein walks in from behind the group, smiling and waving with one hand while is other was occupied by a cup of coffee. "Hey you three. How've you been? Kid still as obsessive as ever?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:15 pm

Dowan squeezed Sylas' hand a little. Professor Stein still scared her, for sure. And she just wanted to go home
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:17 pm

Sylas squeezes back, his soul brushing hers. We can go somewhere private if you want. Somewhere no one could bother us. Just say the word, and we can go back to the room and be alone, absolutely alone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:22 pm

Dowan's lips quirked slightly, "Oh really?" Her soul brushed back, warmth emanating from her soul.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:24 pm

Soul smirks, looking out at the group. "We're going back to the room. Give us a knock when you need us..." With that, he leads her to the elevator.

OOC: So, Bobbles....separate thread?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:25 pm

Ooc: everything is turning into sex! Dear lord!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:26 pm

Ooc: Yep. And what do you mean? He could be murdering her for all I know :p
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:27 pm

OOC: The f**k you talking about? They're going to their room to resonate with one another and go into a shared soul state...with the possibility of sex...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:28 pm

Ooc: oh here we go lol -_-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:29 pm

Ooc: still, it's everywhere I look!
Naga looks about lazily, "so they are going to the islands, do we have any other leads?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next