Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:11 pm

"Zeth. He's their child. He can come in and out as he pleases, as long as he's connected to me. He's my punishment, but in order to reincarnate he must complete a task. It has something to do with them. I'm off. Take his hand and don't let go."

"Dowan, I'm going to find Lenore. Focus on killing them out." Dowan breathes, swinging Sylas over her shoulder, focusing on Asuka
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:13 pm

Sylas shivers in her grip. "What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:14 pm

"Are you ready?" She asked, waiting from instructions.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:16 pm

Naga holds his hand out for asuka to turn into a weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:27 pm

OOC: She's already a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:30 pm

Ooc: woops
Naga gives the kilij a few swings to get a feel for the way it moves
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:33 pm

Charim walks down the steps, placing a hand on the boards. They fly inwards with a blue explosion, and she steps to the side. "Allons-y...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:40 pm

OOC: THAT'S MY FAVORITE DOCTOR

Asuka nodded, "Geronimo."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:40 pm

OOC: How can she nod if she's in weapon form?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:46 pm

OOC: In the manga/anime, you could still see their physical bodies sort of while they were in weapon form, remember?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:47 pm

OOC:...SHUDDUP!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:53 pm

"Let's go!" Dowan said, narrowing her eyes.

"She's here, I can feel it," arcadia said, pulling Kyllic down a set of tunnels.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:57 pm

OOC: Bobbles....Lenore is in Antarctica....

Stein goes first and the sounds of battle soon follow. Sylas seems to pull Dowan down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 7:12 pm

Naga glides down the steps gracefully sword extended in front of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 7:14 pm

Asuka watched ahead. Her eyes were cool and calculated. She was used to death. And the cultists were no real fight. This was a massacre, and the lack of a challenge bored her.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 7:16 pm

Upon being confronted the first time, he did not use the sword, he snapped his neck contemptuously with a deftly placed strike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:11 pm

Asuka looked around, "I think we got them all. I'm not-"

Asuka spoke too soon as a witch on a broom flew in front of the group. She had an octopus perched on the side of her head, and her skin seemed wet, green, and slimy, "Who is destroying my precious blind little followers?" she hissed. Even her words seemed wet and slobbery.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:14 pm

Unbeknownst to the witch, Stein is sitting several hundred feet down the tracks, attaching Sozen to Aiko. He waves for everyone move out of the way, preparing to fire. Charim hides from the witch's sight, trying not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:16 pm

" dear lord what is that smell?" Naga says unimpressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:18 pm

The witch growls, "I don't like people messing with my FOLLOWERS!" As she screams, the water from the nearby Thames floods up onto the shore, the witch grows and grows, until she is a giant Kraken with sharp teeth and 20 tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:19 pm

Naga stares in utter shock "stein? Thoughts on turning into a dragon?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:22 pm

"Not needed..." Stein fires at the kraken, a large beam that splits into several hundred smaller beams. Each beam explodes violently on impact with the kraken. "Regnant Death Blossom!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:23 pm

The kraken screaches, then flips a tentacle around to swat at Stein and the twins.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:31 pm

" how about now?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:33 pm

Stein grits his teeth, leaping out of the way. He spares a minute to throw his labcoat away before running around the kraken, firing normal blasts that still explode on impact. "If you do that, I'll shoot you myself. Now how about you hit the damn thing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next