Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:29 pm

Shizu looked over and blinked a few times before answering with a smile,"Oh, I'm Shizu... Shizu Resu." She curtsied in her new dress and dipped her head as she introduced herself.

Last edited by Shizu on May 12th 2014, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:36 pm

"Miss Shizu, you look stunning!" Aesop gushed, clapping his hands together. He smiled at his sister Rosa, who returned the favor. He hadn't done anything like this in months and it felt great to get back into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:57 pm

Jet in greeting "Jet Tucker at your service."

Hikari bows in return and says to Shizuoka "You look very stunning."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:59 pm

Shizu couldn't help but blush at the compliments and hid her face a little. "Th-thank you, very much! It was all thanks to Aesop... and Miss Rosa, too!" The meister started, trying to keep the attention off of her. She didn't do anything accept well... wear what they made for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:53 am

Jet shrugs "What it is the truth." Jet snaps his fingers and points at Hikari "Did you know she can sing?"

Hikari blushes and says "Don't go announcing that to everyone Jet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 3:37 pm

The two sibling reactions to the compliment were quite different. Aesop found himself blushing and twiddling his fingers while Rosa stood up straight and proud. This was something they both loved to do, though some were more embarrassed about it than others.

Aesop turned to Hikari, "Can you? Singing has always been such a refined talent."

"Mostly depends on what song singing, though," Rosa pointed out.

[OOC: Sorry for not replying yesterday, my internet connection was going in and out.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:43 pm

Jet grins then grabs the acoustic off the back off the wheelchair and says "What song Hikari?"

Hikari blushes then whispers "Radioactive."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:43 pm

The meister smiked at the singer's choice. This particular song was one she had listened to on her trip to Death City, and she had loved the band that sang it ever since. While Shizu would love to listen to the song, she was on a mission that had to be finished! As she dipped her head, the girl headed back to the changing room and tried on the next dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:56 pm

Rosa leaned back on one of the shelves in a position that was half sitting and half standing. Her gaze flickered over to Aesop, who had unconsciously mimicked her position. Though his gaze was locked on the two before him. It wasn't everyday that you saw a free performance. He momentarily turned his head when he saw Shizu returning to the dressing room, but quickly turned back to the other two.

"This isn't something you see everyday," he whispered to her in Spanish. Rosa nodded in agreement, silently watching Jet and Hikari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:43 am

Hikari takes a deep breath and starts singing
"I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa"
Jet plays along on the guitair even though not much guitair I the song he can maintain a beat with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:15 pm

Rosa found herself clapping steadily to the beat while Aesop hummed beside her. They both watched the girl with interest as she sang and her cohort strummed the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:44 pm

Shizu changed into a bit more shiny, light blue dress and opened the door slowly while sneaking over to the group and smiling. Before realizing, the meister started clapping and dancing a bit to the song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:51 pm

Jet keeps playing he notices Shizu and flashes a grin

Hikari keeps singing
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:48 pm

Rosa's eyes lit up as she watched her fellow meister begin to dance. Aesop, who was mumbling wordlessly along to the song, found himself being pulled out into the open. He let out a yelp of surprise.

"C'mon guys, there's music playing," Rosa motioned for Shizu to come closer, "We gotta dance!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:27 pm

Shizu looked a bit doubtful at first, then shook her head and walked over. "I suppose you're right." The meister replied with a small grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:55 am

(You know what Jet is doing)

Hikari keeps singing

I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in
Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 4:04 pm

Aesop dance along to the music. Well, it was technically dancing. He swayed back and forth along to the music, bouncing with reserve on the balls of his feet. Rosa, however, was going full out. She twirled around and waved her arms without much care as to who saw her.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 4:08 pm

The meister couldn't hold back a smile as she watched Rosa dance in such a matter, but she soon found herself doing the same. Shizu kept the beat with her foot while somewhat copying the fellow meister's movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:01 am

Hikari keeps singing

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:25 pm

Rosa's movements began to slow as the song began to come to an end. The back of her neck and forehead were just starting to form sweat from all her dancing around. Aesop's own movements were become more relaxed. He looked a lot better off than his sister, seeing as he did nothing but rock back and forth the time.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:12 pm

While Shizu did dance more than her weapon had, she didn't work up quite a sweat as Rosa! "Wow... that was very... impressive!" The meister gushed with praise and looked from Hikari to Rosa to Jet.

"The singing was exquisite, your dancing was fabulous aaaand the guitar was simply mesmerizing! " was all the praise Shizu gave, who was in an awfully good mood for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:49 am

Hikari smiled slightly and said "Thank you for the compliment."
While Jet is more short on answers
Jet grins and says "Thanks Shizu. And nice dancing Rosa."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2