Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:01 pm

Sylas closed his eyes, and then smirked. "Reality means nothing here. Wonderful. I've been dying to try something." Sylas grew. And grew. And grew. Until he was near the same size as the monster. His soul blazed forth, pure white on the surface, but underneath a black/red mirror of the white soul. He smirked at the now evenly sized shape, twirling his massive halberd around. "May I have this dance?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:06 pm

The shape ...roared, and sent a dozen tendrils at Sylas.

you can change your size all you want, but it will not be enough. indeed, all you did was give me a bigger target.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:17 pm

For each tendril sent towards Sylas, he sent a soul spear in response, impacting, halting, and potentially destroying the tendrils. He laughs softly, watching this unfold. "You're nothing but a fat blob to be eaten. Like everything, you have a soul... And I'm betting it's a big fat kishin one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:23 pm

heheheh.........don't know much about biology, do you? viruses don't have souls. and a virus is the best metaphor for what i am. or rather, amoeba. and do you know how amoebas eat their food?

The blob rushed forwards, taking several hits from Sylas's spears. It would send forth another, larger tendril.

i will consume you. i will most definitely die, but hey, it will be one hell of a last meal.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:26 pm

Sylas dodged to the side, cutting through the single tendril with one hand. Lightning crackles around his other hand, and he grabs it, forming another axe, which he throws at the creature with great speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:58 pm

The axe would slide into the creature, causing it to roar. In retaliation, its skin would bubble, and it would shoot large, LARGE quantities of a boiling, tar like substance at Sylas.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:00 pm

Sylas threw his now free hand out towards the incoming tar, creating a shield of soul energy that caught and burned the tar. "Do you know why I'm the one fighting you, and not Sylas?" A barrage of soul spears burst from Sylas's back, heading for direct impact with the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:10 pm

frankly, i could care less.

A dozen holes appeared in the creature, through which the spears sailed through.

anyways, my offer of giving you a body of your own still stands. imagine, not having to listen to that insolent creature, to do what you want, when you want.

A dark aura began to form around the ring entity.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:23 pm

Sylas began to glow with a black-red aura in response, forming another axe in his hand. "I rather like my partner, thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:39 pm

partner? surely you jest. you are a monster, a story told to scare small children! you are just as evil, if not worse, than i. the idea that you would willingly delude yourself is, frankly, horrifying.

The thing would lob several flaming tarballs at Sylas.

very well, it seems i will have to beat the truth into you
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:00 am

Sylas threw both hands forward, forming a larger, thicker shield that, though a spiderweb of hairline cracks ran from where they impacted, for the most part withheld the onslaught. His shield in front of him, he flew through the air, charging the creature with the shield, intending to ram straight into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:10 am

what, no response? did i strike a nerve, perhaps, remnant?

The creature would lose coherency, turning into a large puddle, which Sylas charged right into.

you are not one of them. don't delude yourself otherwise. you are as a wolf among sheep, trying to grow wool. you will never be one of them.

Suddenly, the tar like substance of the puddle began to wrap around Sylas, causing a painful burning sensation. 

give up. give in. cast off your wool, for you will never be a sheep, little wolf. attempting it is futile. 
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:14 am

Sylas clapped his hands together, face darkened by the hood. "You're right. I can never be a sheep. Neither can he. But you're wrong to assume us as cowardly wolves looking for a cheap meal by laying in wait in the herd. No. Sylas and I... ARE LIONS!" With that, he rocketed into the air, at the same moment that as a storm of spears exploded from every inch of him. Some were aimed at the tendrils that held him, while the majority flew with great speed towards the pool, burning more intensely than the normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:42 pm

The spears would impact the pool, and it would let out a great screech of pain. you are not a lion. you are merely a fly. i shall rip you to shreds if it is the last thing i d-

"Oh shut up. Heya, Sylas, old bean! Thanks for weakening him for me!"

The ground would begin to shift, and the puddle would begin to shrink.

nononononononononoNO! you will not! you cannot!

"Blah blah blah blah, just die already."

The creature would let out a great shriek, as a massive pillar of flame erupted from beneath it, consuming it.

"And another one bites the dust. Sylas, old bean, if I were you, I would shrink back to your normal size, as the portal can't fit you at your current height."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:47 pm

Sylas co.plied, albeit warily. He shrunk back to his normal size, shielding himself from the pillar of fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:57 pm

The pillar would soon die down, and a portal would open. 

"Sorry about the deception, old chap, but had you knew what I actually wanted you to kill, you might have been just a mite wary. Anyways, off you go, you will find your payment awaiting. Also, quick tip. The deadline for Eternal Spring is coming up, and I WILL unleash the virus if I don't have it, Nebun or no."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:10 pm

Sylas fell toward the portal, speaking in his own voice. "What happened to the creature?" He fell through the portal, unsure of where he would end up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:19 pm

Sylas would find himself standing in a dark....theatre?

"Simple. I ate it. Or rather, drained its memories and remaining power. Anyways, before you, you will find....a crate! Filled with souls! Wait, I DID let you out in the theater, correct?"

Before him, Sylas would see a crate filled with many, many souls, all the crimsonish color indicative of kishin eggs.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:20 pm

Sylas walked up to the crate, wary. His looked between it and the ceiling. "100, as agreed upon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:58 pm

"Oh stop worrywarting, I didn't rig up any traps. We both know it would be a waste of my time. You would just regenerate. No, if I wanted to kill you, I would have opened the portal in a volcano. Very effective way at deading something. So long as it isn't fire proof. And yes, all hundred are there."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:08 pm

Sylas slowly consumes the 100 souls via the soul spears. Upon eating the last, he doubles over, as if in pain, becoming shrouded in a black and white mist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:54 pm

".........I feel as if this was a bad idea. Please do not explode. That would be a bummer. Further, it would set my plans back by a few months."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:06 pm

Sylas fell to the ground inside the mist the blocked him from view, though Inker could still hear everything. "I-It burns! HELP ME IT BURNS!" Sylas, you need to stay calm... Let me work us through this. "I-I CAN O-ONLY FEEL THE PAIN!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:34 pm

".........I feel as if somehow I screwed up. But, thats silly. Er, look, should I call someone...? Like, the Acadamy? Have them send someone? Because, to be frank, you sound like your dying. Or at least suffering from our insides getting burnt out."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:50 pm

It's almost over... It's almost over, just hold on. Indeed, the mist started to recede, and Sylas could be seen. Except he wasn't exactly the same. His cloak had transformed again, leaving him in a combination of metal plates and leather wraps. He stood on wobbly legs, looking up towards the ceiling.

A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 Artwork-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next