Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) Empty
PostSubject: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:56 am

Claire slowly unlocked her door, stepping in and flipping a light on. She held to door open for Jazz, blushing and smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:04 am

OOC: Paige, have I ever told you you're awesome?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:06 am

OOC: I know I am.

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) Beyonce-hair-flip
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:12 am

Jasmine slid into the apartment behind her girlfriend, dropping her dress when she no longer needed to worry about tripping over it. "So, what is it you're wanting, Angel...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:16 am

Claire wandered over to her carrier bag, fishing out her sketch pad. She flipped to the drawing she'd done while Jazz had been getting her tattoo, showing it to her. "Remember this?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:25 am

Jasmine nodded, looking at it with a smile on her face. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:30 am

Claire blushed softly, looking down at the drawing. "H-Have you ever seen Titanic? T-The scene where Jack draws Rose? I-I want to do something like that..." She paused for a moment, then flushed a deep red, shaking her hands back and forth. "E-Except y-you don't h-have to take your clothes off! I-I just want to c-copy the pose!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:23 pm

Jasmine laughed, "Do you mind if I change my clothes then?" Her eyes were tracing the smooth lines as she smirked, doing her best to hide the blush and light panic that had met the girl's words.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:31 pm

Claire spun around, rubbing the back of her head. "Y-Yeah... I'm going to change too. Meet you i-in my art room in 10?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:39 pm

Jasmine nodded, giggling as she made her way to Sarah's bathroom, where her and Tony had already stored their changes of clothes. It didn't take her long, as it was much easier for her to unzip the dress than to zip it, and she came back out of the bathroom in gym clothes: a fitted, underarmor-like tank top and short gym shorts.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:43 pm

Claire came out dressed much the same, although over her loose fitting t-shirt she wore her hoodie, perhaps out of embarrassment or as a quick way to hide. She made her way to her drawing room, setting her easel up in front of the small love seat there and waiting for Jazz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:11 pm

Jasmine was rubbing her calf as she walked, an awkward gesture, but she wasn't used to heels. Running, yes, she could do; she loved to run, but heels were another thing entirely. "Hey, Angel. Where ya want me?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:51 pm

Claire pointed to the loveseat, picking out a few specialty pencils. "Just lounge there... A-And try not to move, ok?" She blushed softly, stepping in front of the easel.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:55 pm

Jasmine did as she was instructed, shooting a wink at her just to watch her swuirm.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:58 pm

Claire flushed softly, but when she picked up a pencil she was hyper focused. She glanced up at Jazz every few seconds, her hand moving swiftly across the paper. Every so often she would switch to a new pencil as the head on her current one became too blunt. Finally, after about 25 minutes, she set her pencil down, sighing softly. She picked up the easel, turning it towards Jazz. The picture perfectly captured Jazz, the background darkening the farther from her it was. Claire blushed softly, looking at her feet. "W-What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:11 pm

Jasmine hopped off of the loveseat and walked over, looking at the drawing curiously. "How do you DO that?" She asked, eyes following the lines though she kept her hands behind her back. "Do i really look like this? There's so much detail..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:14 pm

Claire flushed a darker red, nodding. "I-It's how I-I choose to see y-you, yes..." She dry-swallowed a few times, trying to wet her dry throat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:19 pm

Jasmine grinned, kneeling in front of where her girlfriend sat. "And what do you plan on doing with this one, hmmm....?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:23 pm

Claire slid out of her seat, kneeling next to her, leaning her head on Jazz's shoulders. "I think I'll frame it... Put it in my room.." One of the corners of her mouth tilted up so slightly at that in the barest hint of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:28 pm

Jasmine laughed, "Perhaps I shoulda let you draw me naked then." She shot her a wink, smirking.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:33 pm

Claire blushes softly, giving her a playful jab in the side with her elbow, though she does smile ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:41 pm

Jasmine laughed, "getting used to me, huh?" She shook her head. "I hope you're having fun."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:44 pm

Claire leaned her head back on Jazz's shoulders, giving a happy sigh. "A-Always..." She fell quiet for a few moments before clearing her throat softly. "H-Hey Jazz... W-Would you m-maybe want to... s-spend the night?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:54 pm

Jasmine's brow raised at the sudden question, "Are... you sure about that? That's a bold request and we only just started dating. Besides," she laughed to herself. "I don't think that Tony and Sarah would approve anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)   An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An After Party (Private, Lani Oblivion)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next