Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:18 am

".....You didn't blow up! Whew! I was worried there for a minute. So, how you feel? Good enough to take on Nebun? Speaking of which, how do we plan on nullifying his healing ability? Theoretically, as the Kishin of Entropy and Despair, one of the abilities I might get later might cancel it, but we need something foolproof. Wait. How did you get rid of him last time, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:20 am

Sylas stared up at the sky through a hole in the ceiling. When he spoke, it was calm, monotone, and it seemed like his voice cancelled all other sounds around him. "We threw him into space."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:25 am

"...........Lightbulb. Could that feat be repeated again, and how far can you toss him? My idea is, we send him so far, he is never able to get back. Another idea would be to drop him in a Volcano. Black blood. Nifty stuff, but heat resistant, it aint."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:07 am

Ooc: at this point it sounds like your talking about the symbiote from marvel.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:40 am

Sylas closes his pure white eyes, and when he opens them they are his normal grey eyes. "I don't think so. Unless you can open a portal into deep space. The Death Scythe who did it the first time is physically incapable of doing so again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:29 am

"Curses! Foiled again. Actually, if I got my hands on eternal spring, I could maybe rig something up. It would require a boatload of power, however, hence Eternal Spring. Moving on, what if we hijacked those satellites that one fellow used in Madrid, use them to turn him into fine vapor?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:40 am

"I don't think we could hack them, and I doubt he'd just give them to us. Even if we could get them, I doubt they'd do much damage to a creature such as Nebun." Sylas slowly rose into the air, hands hanging at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:43 pm

"What do you suggest, then? Because all my other ideas are things I would prefer to not use until the Godzilla threshold is breached."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:03 pm

Sylas looked around at the city, amusing himself with thoughts of cleansing it. It wouldn't be especially hard right now.. "I suggest you stop threatening to unleash your plague until after Nebun is dealt with. I can find you quite easily now. I memorized the way your soul feels. Help me win, and we will talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:24 pm

"Thing is, running on a deadline, and I have a few tricks up my sleeve that you and the DWMA don't know about that will make it VERY difficult to find me. Anyways, you can't afford to be dealing with Nebun AND hordes of those infected with my virus anyway, so I am quite confident you will give me what I want. But, tell you what, I'll delay it by another month, for an extra magic tool from your vault. You get to decide which one."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:32 pm

Sylas rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I could move to where you are right now. You're going to delay your request for the Spring indefinitely until this business with Nebun is settled, and on the day when we move against him I want you to assist us. And then I will do what I can to get you the Eternal Spring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:14 pm

".......Do you really presume to order ME? Sylas, Sylas, Sylas. We both know you are not stupid, so why do you continue to act like it? I am a Kishin. A saner kishin than normal, but still a Kishin. You do NOT get to order me around, and if you want my continued aid against Nebun, you shall REMEMBER that. I will agree to halt my razing of Europe, but unless you agree to my terms, the virus is still on the table. And before you get any ideas, tracking me down will do you no good. I have subordinates, remember? Subordinates who are primed to unleash the virus if I die. Now, let us forget this unpleasantness, and move on to other topics. Any actual idea to destroy Nebun? As in, a plan? Seeing as how he can infinitely regenerate and all."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:31 pm

Sylas looked down to his hands, flexing them for a moment. He smirked behind his mask. "Give me more souls so I annihilate him? Build a rocket and find a way to trap him on it long enough for him to get launched into space? Find a way to unbind Death's soul from Death City? There are a multitude of options open to us, the fact of the matter is that only a few of them are realistic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 3:41 pm

"....Hmmm.....Very well. I'll do a bit of digging, see what I can develop. Perhaps a way to seal him away long enough for a proper countermeasure to be created?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:26 pm

Sylas nodded, throwing his hand out and forming a rough outline of Death's skull out of red-black lightning. "Inker... Ignatius... Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:39 pm

"Heh, been awhile since anyone reffered to my name. Anyways, au revoire, Sylas, until we meet again."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:41 pm

"Until next time." He stepped through the skull, vanishing in a small explosion of soul energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:26 pm

(OOC: Okay then. Move this into the archive, then?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)   A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Convenience (Private, Oblivion Beetle)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3