Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:24 pm

Johnny got up and held Miranda over his shoulder. "Thanks for the advise." he said. "I should've thought that out more, to be honest." He had a look of slight disappointment, but followed up by asking "Should we work on some defense now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:25 pm

OOC// Sorry I typed this before you posted, I don't feel like changing it.

"He's right Johnny, you never are supposed to plan in a fight, you'll never have the time to. Just attack. Your first priority is to act, never react." Her jets silenced as they came to a steaming halt. "And also, try not to speak your ideas so much. They enemy does have ears."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:32 pm

Johnny grunted. He realized that Miranda was right, but she only mentioned it after Stein did. Why not before? Regardless, he did overthink this, and it was probably stupid of him to talk loudly to her about his strategy. "Hm, maybe I should think less, and just get in there more." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:01 pm

OOC: Anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:03 pm

OOC// Oh, I was waiting on Oblivion... I mean it would make sense, right?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:10 pm

OOC: Sorry

Stein waited patiently for them to strategize, swinging Sylas back and forth. There wasn't much for him to do, except wait for them to make their next move.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:06 pm

OOC// I guess I'll post. If this be still alive.

"Come on Johnny, get in there. You'll get the hang of it eventually." Miranda urged him on in her weapon form. She kinda wished she were the meister right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:13 pm

Johnny got up, head held high. He didn't really know what to do, but then noticed how Stein was distracted doing something else. "When I say thrust, just do it." he ordered making a run for it, ready to swing. However, he had the trusted side facing forward for a fake out. He figures he would try something, just to see how it works.

OOC: I''ve been distracted by my rediscovered interest in Yugioh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)   First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of training. Stein the mad genius?(PM to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2