Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:01 am

Ashley walked into the training grounds of the DWMA, feeling the breeze blowing her hair. She stopped to lean against a tree, waiting for Chase to catch up.

Last edited by UncleNiko on August 16th 2014, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:12 am

Chase, who was kind of lollygaging, noticed how fast Ashley was walking. By the time Chase caught up to her he finally noticed they were at the training grounds. "You dont have to walk so fast..." Chase rold her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:16 am

"You were just walking slow, silly." Ashley said in a condescending voice. "Anyways, let's just start this training!" Ashley said impatiently, holding out her hand to grab Chase when he turned into a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:22 am

Chase just mumbled something to himself. He then closed his eyes and pictured him as a baton. Once he had a clear picture of it a blinding light came out of his body and once the light faded, Chase was a baton in Ashlwy hands with electricity riddled all over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:29 am

"Alright, let's start this." Ashley mumbled to herself as she approached a practice dummy. She raised the baton over her shoulder and swung it at the dummy, sending it smashing into the dummy's neck, and biting into the wood. "So, what's it feel like being in your weapon form? Is it disorientating when I swing you or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:35 am

"Nope. Perfectly alright." Chase told her. "But I do have this little itch on my back, ifyou care about TV that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:38 am

"Nahh sorry, don't really care." Ashley said flatly as she pulled the baton back again, this time pressing the button to transform Chase into a whip. With whip in hand, Ashley lashed out at the dummy, striking it across the face with a jolt of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:47 am

"Just remember, if you ever get a itch that you can't reach, don't come looking for me." Chase sarcastically told her. Chase then saw where Ashley just hit the dummy at. "Hey, are you just trying to decimate the dummy?" Chase asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:52 am

"Aww come on, that's not very nice. I'm the superior here, 'cuz I'm the meister, so you gotta listen to me." Ashley said in a daring but commanding voice. "And yeah, I wish we had a person to practice on." Ashley said as she whipped the dummy a few more times before stopping when she had taken the head off.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:58 am

"I feel like thats racist." Chase told her, thinking. Once he heard about the whole real person to practice on, and then when she stopped once the head was off, Chase said "Thats....Kind of brutal. Are you alright?" Chase looked at Ashley from inside the weapon with a questionable look."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 3:01 am

"Well, sorry but that's the way it's gonna be." Ashley said smugly, but still a little unsure of herself. "Yeah, I feel fine. That's why I say we go hurt someone" she said with a smug, sadistic look on her face. "You got a problem with it?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 3:11 am

Chase rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I really dont care about going and kicking some ass. But, just don't kill them." Chase told her. "And on another note, I dont see you turning into aa dangerous weapon. Maybe I should be in charge." Chase told her. In a kidding voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 3:16 am

"Well, I don't see anyone around that would fight, so that might have to wait 'till later." Ashley said, gesturing for Chase to change back to human form. "But still, seriously, I'm in charge. You might be a dangerous weapon, but I'm a dangerous girl who wields dangerous weapons. And I'm also the better looking of us." Ashley said in a stern voice, lightening up at the end.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 3:30 am

That makes absolutely no sense but whateves." Chase said as he transformed back into a human. "But arent we supposed to be partners?" Chase then was kind of takened aback with the whole beetter looking comment. "Wait, What?" Excusew me, I am obviously the better looking one between the both of us." Chase exlaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 3:41 am

"Well, all you need to know is that I'm in charge." Ashley said in a condescending tone. "Anyways, you don't have nearly the body I have, sorry to burst your bubble." Ashley said, gesturing downwards, towards her chest with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 12:53 am

Chase face got extremely red and turned around and covered his face. "Yeah yeah, whatever. of course you think you look better. you got curves. That is not a very fair comparison." Chase told Ashley, looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 12:53 am

(Fell asleep. Sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 1:01 am

"Awwwwww, no need to get red! It's okay, I know I have curves, and that wasn't very fair. We can change the topic if I'm embarrassing you too much" Ashley said in a sweet voice, as if talking to a small child, savouring the awkwardness she had given to Chase. She walked over and patted him on the back to bring the effect home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 1:02 am

OOC: Yeah, no worries! I did as well.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 1:16 am

Chase just rolled his eyes. "Did she just pat me on the back?" Chase mumbled to himself. "But, if you want to make me happy, you can totally scratch my back!" Chase told her, hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 1:22 am

"No silly, that's not what I meant! I was just reassuring you 'cuz you got embarrassed when we started talking about my breasts!" Ashley said, putting emphasis on the last part of her sentence to try and embarrass Chase even more. "Can you turn red again? That was sooooo funny!"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 1:33 am

Chase immediately turned around and coughed multiple times and put one of his hands up to his face. When he finally calmed down he turned back around to her and said "That's not funny!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 1:42 am

"Awwwwwww, but it's sooooo cute! What's so embarrassing about my boobs?" Ashley asked with a massive grin on her face, while still maintaining a sweet, innocent voice. She stood next to Chase again, this time facing him. "You know, you live with a girl. You're gonna talk about this eventually!"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 1:52 am

Chase once again coughed. "Please, dont call me cute." Chase told Ashley. When Chase heard Ashley say that they were going to talk about her boobs eventually he said "Uhhh No we don't. we can just completely avoid that conversation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:00 am

Ashley debated a bit about whether she should really stop, the decided against it. "But you are cute! Why can't I call you that? And what's wrong with talking about with my boobs?" Ashley continued in her childish tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)   First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Time Training (Chase and Niko, PM to join) (Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next