Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visit for Training (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:20 pm

Lynne yelped when she heard the weapon call out behind her. She looked towards the ground in utter defeat, murmuring in a childish voice "Yeah well I never learn anything from those classes, anyway. Stupid... classes." She was, however, a little relieved that Johnathan hadn't rubbed the situation in her face too much. The smell of magic was evidently stronger, but it didn't seem to be a threatening kind. Lynne shrugged it off. She greeted the purple-haired girl and apologized for her lying -- invadvertantly revealing the fabrication that she made up on the spot to Antonio. Lynne knew that he would've made her do it anyway. As she took her hand away from Aurora's she felt around her shirt pocket, realizing that her phone wasn't there.The meister cringed, once again looking down at the dirt to find her phone shattered to pieces.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 19th 2014, 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:23 pm

ooc: Post order:

Phil - Chris - Lani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:30 pm

Johnathan followed the exchange with Lynne, wincing when he saw her phone. There wasn't anything he could do about it though, so he headed over to Tony. "Hey Tony. Are you any good at martial arts? I need a Decent sparing partner for throws and such."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:32 pm

Antonio's eyes followed his partner's to the phone and he winced as well. "I'll take care of it..." He said, running a hand through his hair, mentally adding the note to his tab. "And yeah, I'm at least decent, I suppose. What're you trained in?"

Aurora's eyes were wide at Lynne's touch and she stepped back, holding both hands against her chest as she stared, relieved to find the attention on anything and one but herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:46 pm

Lynne didn't catch the witch's reaction nor did she suffer a similar feeling. Smell was all that she could use to detect a magic user's presence. It wasn't as strong of an ability, but it at least required less physical contact. For now she chose to ignore the scent, wondering if it would grow stronger should they wander around the training grounds. It already seemed potent, yet the aroma was weak at the same time. It was from a young witch, like herself. She could tell that much but unfortunately didn't have the brains to infer anything else. Lynne was broken out of her investigative state upon hearing Antonio's gratuitous words. She turned her head up towards her partner and gave him a thankful smile in addition to a punch on the arm. In the moment she enjoyed the peaceful conversation between the two weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:56 pm

Johnathan crossed his arms, attempting to intimidate Tony even though he was a head taller. "I've got fith dan in Shotokan, first gup in Brazilian jiu-jutsu, and third gup in combat hapkido. I need a partner mainly for the jiu-jutsu."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:02 pm

Antonio raised a brow, transforming his arm, smirking. "I can, but as I see two meisters here and I saw you in the class. You're another weapon." He nodded to Lynne. "We could spar if you wanted to do that, too?"

Aurora's eyes went wide and she whirled towards Johnathon, smiling from ear to ear. "Oh, can we, Johnny- John! Can we? Please? I haven't seen you yet!" She was bouncing by now, still smiling, hands still against her tiny chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:12 pm

"I'm okay with it if everyone else is, but how about we raise the stakes?" Lynne suggested as her face broke out into a mischievous grin. "Winner gets the loser team's allowance for this week." The meister began to drool, thinking of all of the extra snacks she would be able to hoard with the extra dough. Mooching off of Antonio was already hard enough, and now Lynne's phone had to be replaced so money would be tight. Lynne grabbed onto Antonio's arm, prompting him to turn into his full, double-ended scythe form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:48 pm

Johnathan looked between the begging Aurora and the smug Lynne, a bit of panic starting to set in. "I-i-i'd rather not. You guys are experienced, and Aurora and I a-aaren't. Bes-sides, My Tessen probably w-won't be the best for a duel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:54 pm

Lynne showed a hint of disappointment and turned so that her back was facing Jonathan. She let go of Antonio and did a stretch, her arms reaching towards the sky. "Well I'm not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to... But you're not going to get stronger with that attitude, little man." Lynne taunted in a higher pitch as she tried to provoke the weapon into battle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:08 pm

Antonio rolled his eyes, staring over at her, refusing to transform. "There is no need for you to be going around making bets with people --- go get a job." He placed his hand on her head, pressing down slightly as he messed up his meister's hair. "Aside from that, these two are both new; you don't even know if they're compatible."

Aurora was pouting, looking up at Johnathon with big, sad eyes, the pupils stretched out beyond the normal range of a human's. "But Joooohhhhnnnnnn...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:24 pm

Johnathan tried to not look at Aurora, Because he knew she would be using her puppy eyes. But Lynne's taunt struck his ego, and when he looked away from Lynne to hide the red in his face, Aurora was right there begging. Her eyes seemed a little too big, but it was quickly dismissed in the situation. "I'm Sorry Aurora. I-i just don't feel like t-transforming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:36 pm

"Like I said, it's not my place to decide whether or not you fight with us." Lynne responded as she tried to untangle her weapon's big hands from her pumpkin locks, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Tony's right, anyway. It'd be dumb to ask you guys to fight when you don't have much experience." she said, hiding her sympathy with apathy. "I should probably go if you really aren't interested in sparring. I live, uh, kind of far from the academy. Not to mention I have to get a job now too." she complained with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:45 pm

Antonio rolled his eyes but stuck the girl in a headlock, ruffling her hair up with his free hand. "You're actually going to listen to me?" He teased, laughing to himself as she struggled, as he knew she would.

The young girl's face fell and she sighed, looking down, clearly disappointed. "But... why are you at the Academy if you don't even like to transform? You'll never get better this way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:48 pm

Johnathan sighed, resisting the urge to sock Lynne in the face. " I told you earlier, Aurora. I am here cause I lost a bet with my father. I prefer to fight with my own abilities, not rely on someone else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:52 pm

"Of course I'm gonna listen to you! We're partners after all..." she replied in a bit of a babyish tone as she tried to pry herself from the weapon's grip. After what seemed like hours of struggling she escaped and walked over to Aurora's side. "Don't worry," she smiled "I know plenty of people who'd love to pair up with a cutie like you!" Lynne put her arm around the meister, purposely trying to put off Johnathan. Despite how annoying the girl was being, she sincerely wanted him to be more proud of his abilities as a weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:54 pm

ooc: is she puting her arms around john or tony?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:55 pm

((Since it's a meister it would be Aurora. You guys are both weapons. :3))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:09 pm

Antonio laughed, folding his arms across his chest and watching the girl. "Sometimes I wonder at your motives, Lynne..."

Aurora looked from Johnathon to the other meister, a curious expression on her face as her body tingled slightly at the contact. Her pupils had returned to normal, but there was something in her eyes that was searching the other girl. She'd stilled her tongue, not speaking, merely observing, trying to figure out what the strange sensation was whenever there was physical contact between herself and the other girl. Her eyes twitched slightly as she thought, confusion evident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:14 pm

Johnathan looked surprised at Aurora's sudden lack of movement, in either her body or tongue. "Hey Lynne... think you could tell me what her off switch is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:25 pm

"What are you..." Lynne froze as she saw Aurora's current state of shock. The smell of magic was stronger than it had ever been before, being around the little girl. "Hey... Are you OK?" she asked, shaking the meister a bit. Deep inside however, Lynne already had her suspicions; Aurora Boyd might be a witch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:29 pm

Aurora 's hands latched onto both of the older girl's, forcing them off of her and watching her with an intense gaze. A slow nod appeared after a few agonizing seconds, though her eyes never broke contact. "Sugar Glider." She said instantly, soft and almost inaudible outside the little spacial bubble between them.

Antonio's brow raised and he stepped forward, originally intending to stop his meister. When Aurora reacted however, he froze, looking between them both before directing his attention to the other weapon. "I don't know what's going on with them," he said, keeping his gaze on them but speaking to Johnathon. "But regardless, I think this is going to turn into a sparring match one way or the other. Are you going to leave that girl defenseless while I'm a scythe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:37 pm

Lynne tried to remain calm, but her face seemed to show signs of stress, as well as anger. "R-red panda." she almost whispered. "... And here I thought they stopped looking for me." the witch thought in anguish. No longer thinking rationally Lynne gave her partner a serious, demanding gaze. The time for talk was over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:55 pm

Johnathan Looked back and forth between Lynne and Aurora. The tension was so think between them, he could feel his hair stand on end. "Shit, Shit, Shit!" Johnathan was just muttering to himself as he headed by aurora. "he's right, but Shit!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:05 pm

Aurora's head tilted slightly as she watched the girl, realization still in the process of dawning when she spoke, "You're being threatened-" She stopped short, seeing Antonio shift on command, landing in his meister's outstretched hand. Her eyes slowly widened as she began to step back, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visit for Training (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next