Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visit for Training (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:09 pm

Shit. I really am not a good match-up for this. "Better hope we are compatible, Aurora. I saw her eyes. Whatever happened, she isn't leaving without a fight." Johnathan took a deep breath, then shifted into a tessen, a bladed warfan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:17 pm

Lynne immediately began thrashing at Aurora, confused as to why the witch wasn't using her powers nor calling for backup (as was the case most of the time). Her pent up aggravation was strong enough to activate Antonio's blue, fiery blade mode; the double-ended scythe was now a true force to be reckoned with in the hands of his misunderstanding meister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:21 pm

Aurora caught the fan instinctively, her Soul Protect spell dropping as fear sent her channeling magic into the weapon along with wavelength energy. The fan grew in her hand, and she held it out in front of her as a shield, trembling and muttering to herself as her tail and ears popped out. "What's happening?" She asked, eyes focused on the metal plating of the weapon in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:27 pm

"I'll force you back if I have to!" Lynne almost screamed. "I'm not one of you, so just let me go!" Her own wavelength began to waver, and in it's place burned a desire she knew too well; it was the desire to cause destruction. "Damn... If I keep fighting like this then I might fall into it again..." She backed away from her opponent, taking deeper breaths as she tried to control her sudden urges. "Antonio, I'm sorry." the meister conveyed to her partner through telepathy, knowing that her rampant soul would try to take a hold on his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:39 pm

Johnathan could still feel the heat even as a weapon. This fight was going badly, even if Lynnes shouting didn't make sense. Just got to help aurora fight. "Aurora! Hide in the trees, get out of the clearing. He is too big for the denser forest! plus they are easy to spot because of the flames!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:43 pm

Aurora nodded, closing her eyes and kicking off the ground. She held him at her side, willing him to shrink down to a more manageable size as she pulled herself into one of the trees and began leaping from branch to branch, strangely agile.

Antonio looked like he was going to scream as his image appeared in the top blade. His teeth were grinding together, his mouth shut as his natural eyes and those of the weapon turned a seething red. What is wrong, Lynne?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:54 pm

"I. Can't. Tell you!" she replied in short, quick gasps. "But... that girl is dangerous." Lynne stopped talking. With Aurora's soul protect no longer in effect, she could easily track her potent, magical smell. The flames on either side of Antonio's scythe form became red, and Lynne could feel her energy being sapped by their faux "resonance". Trees were cut down at an alarming rate, being burned to ashes shortly after. Lynne tried to stay on Aurora's trail, but she was no competition in terms of current agility. The meister could feel herself becoming weaker until her legs began to quiver in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:56 pm

Johnathan saw the destruction happening behind them, as Lynne was easily clearing a path toward him and Aurora. Shit! SHIT! Nevermind About the trees. But How is she still tracking us?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:11 pm

"Witch," Aurora hissed, looking at him, her ears and tail obvious. "I'm one and so is she. The question is why is she chasing us?" She was continuing to hop and dodge, almost drifting from tree to tree, branch to branch.

Dangerous?! He said back, his voice almost demanding. She's a little girl! How is she dangerous?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:20 pm

Just as Lynne was about to explain everything to Antonio, she caught sight of Aurora. "There!" she announced. The meister writhed in pain, her body struggling to reach the tree where the sugar glider was hiding; Tony's flames went from red to light blue, and they finally extinguished just as the orange-haired witch had the girl within her grasp. Her golden eyes fluttered, and Lynne crashed to the ground, fainting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:35 pm

Johnathan grew confused at Aurora's answer. Witch!? I... aren't... you.... He paused to gather his thoughts remembering everything he heard about witches. Aren't witches supposed to be.. WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU Lynne had caught up, but she collapsed Uh... Should we help.....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:47 pm

Antonio's blade flickered a few times before he shifted back, wrapping his arms around Lynne and taking the blunt of the fall when they crashed to the ground. He groaned, his back throbbing with pain, skin flushed from where his weapon element had overheated.

Aurora stopped, turning around, her ears keen. She allowed her pupils to dilate to their fullest before jumping down to the ground. Her body seemed to almost be curling in on itself as she held Johnathon behind her, eyes intent on the other partnered pair in front of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:18 pm

Lynne looked like she wasn't faking unconsciousness, but Johnathan was no stranger to fighting dirty. I'll stay shifted in case she tries to pull any tricks, but she does look out of it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:05 pm

Lynne was still breathing, albeit very faintly, and it was evident that she wasn't faking her sudden collapse. Something happened. The witch's blood was boiling hot and her chest pounded; it felt as if something was trying to claw its way out of her own flesh. Visions flooded her subconscious mind. Most of them of her father and a woman. The unconscious girl put two and two together to figure that the striking, vermillion haired lady was her mother. However, the flashback didn't last long, and Lynne found herself being slowly drawn back into reality.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:53 am

Antonio still held her as he struggled to straighten, pulling the girl in his lap, his body shaking all the while. Aurora met his eyes when he looked up. He offered her only a nod, but it was enough to loosen her own tension. She stepped forward, still holding Johnathon close, her ears and tail still showing in her partially transformed, sugar glider/human body. When she was close enough, she knelt, reaching a hand out to press lightly against Lynne's forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:40 pm

Johnathan still wasn't entirely sure what had just happened. What was meant to be a simple bit of exercise had essentially turned into a one-sided deathmatch. Everyone has seen his weapon form now. And what was with Aurora's comment. Johnathan sighed, and he realized he oddly felt tired. Hey Aurora, whatever it is you are doing, Finish fast. I Don't know how much longer I can hold this form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit for Training (open)   A Visit for Training (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visit for Training (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3