Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Requests

Go down 
+2
Ace
LeolaniLiaMay
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:27 pm

Looking for a character or character type for the site? Have an existing character that you want to have family for, but can't or don't want to make such characters yourself?

It looks like you've come to the right place then!

If you would like to request someone to make a specific character, post it here!
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:32 pm

Hmmm... Can someone make me a lightning and ice sorcerer :D
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:49 pm

Hello, I enjoy building characters but I'm not very good at using more than one or two at a time. So I'm up for creating a meister or weapon if anyone wants me to. Just tell me anything specific you want for them and I'll try and make you an interesting character. Anything you don't tell me will be considered free reign for me. But if you don't like something I put in I'm perfectly fine with you changing it since it will ultimately be your character.

Not sure if anyone will take this offer, but just letting you guys know it's there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:47 am

One up for your offer!

Also, this was specifically for people to request characters for OTHERS to make for themselves but.. either one works x)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:39 pm

Can someone make like a hand crossbow death scythe? Maybe? D: Not for me, but like... someone make a death scythe for themself and it be a hand crossbow?
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:30 pm

Are you sure this isn't for you? XP
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:46 pm

I can make characters myself just fine, but I was wanting someone else to make a crossbow death scythe so that that person and I can RP together with my Meister-Teacher I'm working on
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:47 pm

:O I knew it! :3 I accept.
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:00 am

YEYYYYYY! LINXY IS ALLLLLL THE AWESOME! :D <3
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:13 am

I also want to request a character to be Jack Henderson's wife. You can find Jack in the accepted miesters forrum and use the nececcary history from him and mix it with your own history. Also make it Sarah Henderson and Jack's weapon partner.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:49 pm

I would make the character, but I only have one slot left. I can design the character for someone else to take up, if you would like? Other than that, you can technically keep her as an NPC for now, if you want
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:51 pm

Also -----

Just because I absolutely ADORE character creation, I'm going to start building up characters just for the orphanage. If anyone wants one, they need only post on the CS and I will send them the code
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:27 pm

Well, I really don't have anything to lose asking.... I'd like someone to make another Dragon Clown for a Glaucon's Faction. While the group isn't officially accepted yet, it can still take in new members. All I'm requiring is that the history mentions Glaucon making them (the rest can be about what the Clown's designed to do or something) and that they're at least somehow dragon-like, dragon inspired, or dragon based....

Thanks for hearing me out and, if anyone needs it, here's a link to the faction page. https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2956-the-ring-of-gyges

EDIT: Link to the accepted official Faction page https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3019-the-ring-of-gyges-discussion-post-to-join It's pretty much the same as the other one, just with a list of members and made slightly more official looking. Information will be updated and added as needed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 6:44 pm

I would like to put in a request for some armor-weapons to pair with my Rogue. I'm think gauntlets, boots, and maybe some sort of chestplate (not set on that one) as well as a weapon of some kind. Tuck has already expressed interest in pairing with him.
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 3:11 pm

Just gonna put this post right here and see what happens! So I'm looking for a weapon that turns into a gunblade. If you never seen or played FFVII this is what i'm talking about

Character Requests 225px-Dissidia-Revolver

The character itself can be whatever the creator wishes it to be. I just think this particular weapon is an awesome match for my meister. And instead of a lion on it make it a wolf if ya could. But that's about it soo yeah... BYE!
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 2:46 pm

This really isn't as much of a request as it is a challenge. A character I'd like to see someone good make and actually figure out a way for this to work. I've been wanting to do it myself but my character slots are all full and I think it would work better just to see what another person can do with this instead of just telling them how it's suppost to work.

The character I want to see is a character based on the Soulweaver Class from Dragon Fable (as seen in the video). Basically, in the game, they're people who find a spirit partner that allows them to mess with souls. Then they can actually use magic to stretch fragments of their soul into soulthreads that they use to make these magical symbols with various effects including:

Teleportation
Forming energy weapons (and energy chains)
Creating matter out of thin air
Butterfly-based energy attack, and another energy attack that comes from above
High speed movement
Negating negative effects
And Damaging the enemie's soul by either directly hitting it, sealing it to some degree (or making it de-sync with their body... either or), or sucking part of it out of the enemy

So, as you could guess, a lot of this stuff seems like it could work with a character in the SE universe and be pretty intresting, but many of these abilities seem pretty OP and most of them would have to be gained over time somehow. I assume that, regardless, your character would need Soul Perception to make a lot of this make sense. Maybe a weapon character or potentially a specialized Witch of sime kind? Regardless, I want to see this crap come to life, hopefully with status effects and everything!

The details are up to whoever makes it, but if they manage to balance a character based off of stuff THIS potentially broken, I'll figure out some kind-of reward to give you. Probably just a point of Rep or something? IDK, I just don't want the concept to go to waste.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:22 pm

I could totally make it for the orphange or even for myself (though I'm trying to keep my last slot open)
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:39 pm

That would be awesome, Lani!
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 12:03 pm

Dethhollow, I could totally try for you. I use to play Dragon Fable (and go back to it sometimes) and think that the Soulweaver class would be pretty awesome to have.
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:50 pm

Challenge accepted, and meet. Aegis Zeusson (SoulWeaver)
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 4:41 pm

*Fart Noise* Heyo! What's up! I was hoping if I have someone make a character that mirrors a character I'm gonna make. :3
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 4:48 pm

I'd love for there to be another Toromaki out there somewhere (See: Ace). Also, I'd love it if someone made Krimlin as an actual character, but keep in mind that Ace is supposed to kill him eventually, so you'd have to be willing to let him die.
Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 4:56 pm

So you want to like, make his cousin? I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 5:20 pm

My offer always stands. The Toromaki family is described as being wealthy and powerful, so I was hoping to get a few Toromaki's. Thank you for assisting in this, Rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Requests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next