Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Requests

Go down 
+2
Ace
LeolaniLiaMay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Character Requests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 5:40 pm

Sounds delicious. I might take you up on that offer, Ace.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:17 am

Brain not working. What were you wanting, Kody?

I might make one as well, once we announce the bonus slots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 9:00 pm

Could someone make a bladed Sanjiegun (three-section staff) weapon? Basically, a metal-capped three-section staff (Look it up if you don't know what it is) where the caps flow into naginata-style blades on either end. I'd prefer the weapon to be female, but it doesn't really matter.

This is for me, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 8:37 pm

Kodai Venator wrote:
Could someone make a bladed Sanjiegun (three-section staff) weapon? Basically, a metal-capped three-section staff (Look it up if you don't know what it is) where the caps flow into naginata-style blades on either end. I'd prefer the weapon to be female, but it doesn't really matter.

This is for me, by the way.

Request taken!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 11:05 pm

Request: Another Soulweaver: if you need a base to start check out my Soulweaver on the link below
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 3:18 pm

I wanna do it James!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 7:23 pm

awesome, so basically all SoulWeavers have the same nine abilities, plus their tenth ability being personal to them. you can describe the nine the same way or use your own words to describe them. Also, when your done i wanna have a role play with them. :) thanks Ragey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2014, 8:19 pm

Cool, cool. We can chat it up in the cbox or you can add me on Skype. king_rage1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 3:23 pm

have a topic for your soulweaver up btw
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 10:02 am

Restating my request!

Rogue still needs boots and gloves/gauntlets/bracers :3 His character sheet can be found here. Unless Jer & James have changed their minds (in which case the hunt to locate partners begins all over again), he is paired with Jericho and Zoe; a sword (katana) and armor (morphing/adapting chest plate), respectively.

If you have any questions about him or the others, please, feel free to ask! I'm in the process of updating/detailing Roguezy's character sheet at the moment, so please be aware that there will be ongoing changes to that.

In addition! Unless our partners oppose, user Beyril and I are discussing having our meisters, Beyril Stone, Justice Abbey, and Rogue on a team.

:3

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 8:14 am

Update: Linx is making me gloves/gauntlets/bracers!!! Anyone for boots?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:18 pm

I suppose.... though four weapons is quite a lot.
I gotcha
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:23 pm

That's why three of them are armor :D

You're willing to? There's no pressure
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 2:36 am

Is this thing still being used? If so I actually have a specific request to make.

I really want a witch character that could possibly connect and be close to Nathaniel, my wolf warlock, the witch would most likely become his deputy.

Now here's the specifics (Dont know if this should be a character pre made for the orphanage or naw)

Name: I really want it to be Blossom, but it can be any other flower name

Animal form: A Japanese wolf, the smallest type of wolf, her form would have honey brown fur and white paws and tail tip

Please have her love nature and be gentle and loving to those she's close to and nature, also she'd be shy around new people but will be brutal towards those who threaten who she loves.

She mostly wears dresses.

History: I'll write out all of it but a short summary is that she, her family, and other Japanese wolves used to live peacefully on the island of Japan, but due to pollution, over hunting, and the growth of the human population nearly caused the Japanese wolf to go.extinct, however, she and her young brother fled the island once their parents died.

Long story short, she traveled around the world seeing how forest and stuff were being treated, and disliked the humans for it, but didn't really stated hating them until her brother was killed while some woodsmen were clearing a forest of trees and he was crushed under a tree, along with many animals that were in the area.

She traveled around more, not knowing what to do until she heard of an organization that was going to liberate the world of the humans, so she searched for that group, so she'd bump into Nathaniel

Magic type: Can control plants, heal plants and certain wounds, and make barren land fertile ground.

Skills: Is good with animals, Is a herbalist, and like to sing and bake.

I.know a sort of pre made character should probably go in the orphanage, but I really want someone to make this character.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 7:19 am

May I give it a shot Vixy. I will try to have her done by the end of the day. If i dont do it well feel free to tell me, and i can back down and let someone else try, but I think this character sounds like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 11:15 am

Thanks a bunch, grey :)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 11:55 pm

.~ยท Nobody's posted here, it feels like I'm double posting.

Anyway, I'm requesting a rival for my character Alabaster Eisnheim, and Kidd's character Asher Hazard, though age doesn't necessarily have to with anything, I'd actually prefer if the rival was about Alabaster's age. The character can be an already made OC or an OC you make for Alabaster if you want.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 7:44 am

Ello folks! Velvy here making his first character request. I want to make a certain team that includes my adorable Clown Zera and Arc's Loveable Drake. I want someone or some people to make twins, they can either be identical or not. They must be thieves and/or assassins. (I'll really appreciate it if you include assassins. They most also be Dark Weapons based on the Zap Guns (Packed-a-Punched Camo please). These Weapons will usually partner up with Drake when we get into fights. Zera will fuse with any one of the three. I shall forever be in the debt of whoever makes this simple dream a reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 7:03 am

hello all,

my name is Bhairyuu and I would like to put in a character request. My character is a meister and is need of a weapon. So here are some guidelines I was hoping to have in his weapon partner:

- Orientation: Heterosexual
- Weapon Type: Either a Dark Arm or if that's too OP, then preferably a Naginata with a extendable/retractable staff
- Personality: nothing too extreme, but preferably bold, teasing, and sarcastic( not the acerbic kind, but the more amusing kind) among whatever else she is

The rest is left up to whoever chooses to make her. My character's name is Bhairyuu Yagami, btw. Feel free to PM me if you want to ask for more detail or discuss this. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Requests   Character Requests - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Requests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2