Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:19 am

Claire shivered a bit, pulling back slowly, panting heavily and watching Jazz through lidded eyes. "I-I-I-I'm sorry..." She crashed her lips back against Jazz's, reclaiming her lips furiously.

Sarah giggled, rolling over so she was on top of him. "Maybe I just need to put you back in the ground."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:28 am

Jasmine gasped, face burning, a moan escaping her as she held onto the girl's waist almost desperately.

Antonio laughed. "I can do that myself." He shifted, blade in the sand beside her, a smirk on the face of his image. "See? Easy."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:30 am

Claire held her tightly, unsure of what to do next, and simply continuing to shyly battle her tongue against Jazz's, her hands returning to Jazz's shoulders to grip them with the same desperation. 

Sarah laughed, starting to kick sand over him. "Now you're much easier to bury!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:39 am

Antonio laughed, transforming back, laughing as he looked around. His eyebrow raised however, and he coughed loudly. The sound broke Jasmine's concentration and she jumped back, face flushing, looking away.

ooc: -.- Tonyyyyy
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:42 am

Claire froze, taking a few trembling breaths before bringing herself more under control. She'd been about to turn towards Sarah and Tony when, from a few streets away, there was a sharp scream, followed by an explosion. Claire whirled on towards the sound, as did Sarah. They locked eyes, then looked to their respective 'partners' "W-We should check that out..." "C'mon, let's see what's happened."

OOC: Don't worry, Supes was gonna mess it up anyways
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:49 am

Jasmine nodded, transforming her hands into revolvers. Tony's arms transformed as well, and they met eyes for a brief moment before running off in the direction of the commotion.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:57 am

Claire and Sarah weren't far behind. Sarah's hands were balled into fists, and Claire had shifted her right arm into its weapon form. They would round a corner onto the street where the commotion was, seeing a shop on fire, smoke and flames pouring from the windows. A figure made his way out of the burning door, tall and clad in black. A woman was held tight by what appeared to be his coat, her mouth covered by the material and even as they watched she finally gave up struggling, vanishing and leaving a pure blue soul in her place. Superbia picked up the soul, eating it with a satisfied slurp. He then finally turned his attention to the four. "Oh... An audience. I hadn't expected an audience."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:37 am

Jasmine raised both her arms instantly, firing shots at the man, aiming for his chest cavity. Antonio cursed as she did so, moving to try to step around her. "Who are you?" He demanded, eyes burning red in his semi-transformation.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:41 am

The back of his cloak seemed to move and twist, forming a pair of wings, one shaped like a bats and another like a bird's. He lifted into the air just in time for Jazz's shots to graze past his feet, burning his shoe. He hovered some 15 feet in the air, looking down at them. "My name is Superbia, and I... Now hold on... That is a lovely shade of pink hair." Both Claire and Sarah exchanged confused glances before returning their attention to the threat. Superbia stroke his chin, obviously in thought. "I know I've seen that color before..." He suddenly snapped his fingers, appearing very pleased with himself. "I know! I killed someone with that color hair! Of course, that makes sense. Always takes you a while to remember the dead ones... Must've been three years ago." Both the Farron girls looked up at him, now thoroughly confused.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:44 am

Jasmine was seeing red, arms pointed at the man, eyes deadlocked on his form as she tried to figure out where to shoot. Antonio hadn't caught on to much of anything yet, aside from everyone's changing emotions, but he kept his blades up and ready, waiting.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:47 am

Sarah was first to clear the lump in her throat. "What do you mean..." Superbia waved the question off nonchalantly. "I mean that I killed a woman who had the same color hair. And the man who was with her. Wrecked their car if I remember it correctly." Sarah paled visibly as dots began to connect to each other, but it was Claire who gave voice to the conclusion they'd both reached. "You... killed our parents..." Superbia laughed, a sound both melodic and maniacal. "Those were you parents? I just figured you might have been related. Oh, that is rich."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:50 am

Without her even realizing it, Jasmine had begun to fire, shooting compressed wavelengths at him from the waist up. Her teeth were digging into her lower lip, the triggers on each of the weapons practically locked down as she continued to fire. Antonio looked to Sarah instantly, eyes narrowing. "Can you wield any of us? We need to find out now."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:54 am

Superbia weaved effortlessly through the air, laughing as he dodged her shots. Sarah looked at Antonio, trying to steel herself, though the shock and pain managed to stay at the very least in her eyes. "Y-Yeah... Tran-" She was cut off by Claire. "Use me." The order had not been spoken, it had been barked, and Sarah cringed at the sound. Claire was looking at the ground, her right arm had shifted back to normal, and both her fists were clenched. She began to glow, a brilliant pink, and transformed, landing in Sarah's grip. Sarah flinched for a moment at the heat her sister gave off, then felt it lessen as Claire's soul reached near harmony with hers. The angel figure on Claire's weapon form wept, though its mouth was open in a scream of rage.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:58 am

Antonio's eyes were wide as he stared at the transformed weapon, confused and terrified all at once, but nonetheless impressed. "Can you both handle this?" He whispered, looking up at Superbia, trying to think of a way to attack as Jasmine continued to fire shot after shot.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:02 am

Superbia looked at Sarah and Claire, eyes wide like a kid in a candy store. "Oh, please tell me this is really happening. I haven't had a good fight in such a long time." He reached his hand to his hip, drawing a long grey ornamental sword. Sarah looked down at Claire for a moment, biting her bottom lip. Claire's reflection appeared in the blade, eyes narrowed and full of unshed tears. "What are you waiting for." It was not a question, it was a demand. "Claire... Are you sure you can do this." "Nothing else matters right now besides putting that bastard in the ground. Now GO!" With that Sarah dropped low, breaking into a sprint to close the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:08 am

Antonio wasn't sure what to think, and without a meister there was only so much he could do. He chose to follow them, running behind the girls as Jasmine continued to shoot, the barrels of her revolvers smoking.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:11 am

Supebia's wings vanished into a his cloak, and he dropped down to the ground, landing just in time to parry Sarah and Claire's attack. Sarah threw all the force she could into the blow, though this only caused Superbia to laugh, tossing them back with a swing of his sword. "Come on now, this is pathetic. I came here for a challenge." "You want... A challenge? I'll give you a  CHALLENGE!" Claire seemed to pull Sarah along with her, attacking him once more only for them both to be thrown back again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:14 am

Jasmine dropped her hands, blowing the barrels before darting off after them. Track team was one of the things she'd always loved, and she was far more fond of it now that it was of use.

Tony had caught up with the girls, and with both arms transformed, he began attacking whenever the sisters were thrown back, aiming for the flesh of his waist.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:17 am

Superbia twirled towards Antonio, parrying his blows with both hands. His cloak spread out behind him, slowly moving to attempt to wrap around his ankle. Sarah stood up with a groan, holding her head. "Claire... We can't do this..." "You want to run away!? You want let this bastard escape!?" Sarah looked a little guilty. "We can't do this without thinking, Claire."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 11:48 am

Antonio only just barely dodged the grapple, slipping for a moment before steeling himself and bringing his blades up defensively. Jasmine had moved to Superbia's other side, her eyes and mind calculating as she worked to stay out of sight.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:44 pm

Superbia grinned, turning to face Claire and Sarah, waving his hand in a 'come hither' fashion. Sarah took slow steps towards him, only to stop when she felt Claire's soul tugging on her own. "Claire... I-I don't know if we can..." Claire didn't relent. "Trust me." Sarah sighed, feeling a back and forth battle as their souls traded power. Slowly, the blade of Claire's weapon form began to glow, and then it began to grow. Soul energy poured from the back of the angel figure, until the scythe had grown massive in size. "Witch Hunter!" Sarah grimaced, Claire's weapon form starting to heat up in her hands.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:31 pm

Jasmine was smirking from her hiding place, maneuvering around abandoned cars and debris, keeping the man always in her sights as she moved. Antonio had remained where he was at, eyes drifting between them, unsure and yet confident all at once.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:42 pm

Sarah broke into a charge, rushing Superbia with as much speed as she could muster. Superbia raised his sword, ready to take the strike. Sarah hefted Claire over her head, and when she was close enough swung it down. Superbia, having had an air of superiority and confidence throughout the fight, suddenly looked unsure. At the last moment he shifted to the right, just in time to have the top half of his sword cleaved off. He looked at the pair, reevaluating them. "Perhaps I've overplayed my hand..." He threw out a hand, drawing the broken half of his sword to him. His wings sprouted, and he flew into the air just in time to only have a bit of his cloak sliced off as Sarah recovered. "Perhaps we'll meet again. Until that time... ta ta." He lifted into the smoke and clouds, vanishing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 7:30 pm

Jasmine was cursing, guns blazing as she stood, firing at the disappearing form. Antonio was looking up at Superbia, then around them. He couldn't see anyone injured, but there was a fury in Jazz's eyes that told him that she wasn't herself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 7:35 pm

Claire began to glow softly, reappearing in her human form some feet from Sarah. Sarah looked over to her, unable to see her face, biting her bottom lip and looking concerned. Claire took slow, trembling steps over to the nearest building, and when she reached the wall she punched it, hard. She continued to bash her hands into the wall, breaking down into sobs. "D-Dammit... Dammit.... Dammit..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next