Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:24 pm

Arthur looked at all the inocent souls on the ground. " Hey guys, should we gather these for vinnie? " He asked.
ooc: This takes place before he left, if I am not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:02 pm

"Leave them." Savannah said, her gaze hard and deadly as it locked on Arthur. "We are not condoning the consumption of innocent souls, for any reason. Now, go, kid!" She didn't look back at her friend, did not react to her words just yet.

His eyes met hers as a bit of a glare, but he tossed the other revolver into the air, allowing her to shift back in human form. Instantly, she returned to Claire, running back through the hallways to meet up with her. She lifted her into her arms, cradling her gently and smiling at the woman. Tears were falling down her face, choking back the words she could not form.

Last edited by Mistress Lani on July 7th 2014, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:13 pm

Arthur nodded and left with Ben. Trinity followed him eager to see Edward again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21