Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) Empty
PostSubject: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:03 pm

The vans drove far away from Death City, many many hours. The captives were kept sedated the entire time, so as to ensure safety of both the 'cargo' and the soldiers. Finally, outside a stretch of forest in Washington state, the cars turn into the woods. Driving over the rough ground, the path ahead of them soon dropped down as a door opened into a private facility. 

The weapons were loaded onto stretchers and wheeled through brightly lit hallways, with the exception of Helmut, who needed two stretchers acting in conjunction. The were take to a large room, with cages all around the wall, 5 ft by 5 ft by 5 ft. Tall enough for only the shortest among them to even crouch. They were deposited into theses cages, and the moment the thick mesh doors shut the sound of electricity humming through them began. Strange holes covered the thick metal roof, and the only space for them to relax was a solid metal wall in the back.

After some hours, as the various drugs (and Ace's hangover) began to subside, a man walked into the room. He was dressed in a lab coat, gloves, and a strange gas mask. He paced around the room for some time before finally speaking. "Welcome. It is customary for the host to welcome his guests when they enter his home. So again, Welcome. Welcome to Section 12. This is where you will be staying for the remainder of your short lives. Allow me to explain your accommodations. 9000 volts are racing through the 'bars' on your cages. The wall behind you is several feet of solid titanium. And above you are many small holes through which we can pump an aerosol version of ketamine to sedate you, individually or collectively. Our first subject will be..." He looked around the room, before finally pointing to Addy. "You."

Claire sat against the back wall, head in her hands and hood over her head as she did what she could to resist the urge to shut down.

Kyllic sat cross legged in the center of his cell, watching the man with murderous intent. 

OOC: Ladies, Gentlemen, our villain
Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) 85926
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:09 pm

Antonio seemed groggy still as he sat up, clutching his head. They hadn't needed to sedate him, not after threatening his friend, but they'd done so anyway. He glared through the bars at the man before following his finger. A howl of complete rage erupted from him and he slid to the front of his cage, glaring as he shifted his right arm into one of his blades. "Over my dead body."

Last edited by Mistress Lani on May 30th 2014, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:14 pm

OOC: Cell Assignments, so you know where people are

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) Cellassingments_zpsb5ea693d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:16 pm

Akira's eyes narrowed as Addy shirked back, almost bumping the bars, "M-me..?" she nearly whispered, fear in her eyes. He glanced around at the other weapons, analyzing everything.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:25 pm

Kyllic pursed his lips, his hands glowing briefly before turning back to normal. It wouldn't do anyone any good if he were to lose control. If anything, they would have to work together to find a way out of this.

Claire felt relieved, and she felt horrible for feeling relieved. She hid her head in her hood and her hands, barely keeping herself from crying.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:36 pm

A group of soldiers filed in, one of whom pressed a button on top of Addy's cage. A gas filled her cage, quickly rendering her unconscious. She was put onto a stretcher, and wheeled out. Their captor began to wander out of the 'cell block'. "You'll have her back in a bit. I plan on keeping you all alive as long as I can. I need all the research I can get." He was gone with that, leaving them alone. The door ominously locked three times, each thick clank like the toll of bells at a funeral.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:50 pm

Antonio seemed furious, but closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as he began to think. "Who's here?" He called, hands balled up into fists. "Claire, you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:19 pm

Droon woke up with a jolt, eyes flicking open and searching the area in a quick once-over. It would seem there is good news and bad news here, he thinks to himself as he sits up. Good news: there are girls on the cages to his left and right. Bad news: everything else really. "well crap." he says, conveying all his feelings in two simple words. "so whats the escape plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:25 pm

Akira looked up, "First things first, we gotta short power to this place. If he loses power, the electricity on the cages goes out, and he can't use the gas. It's not much, but it's better than nothing. I can pick the locks."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:33 pm

Claire nodded, keeping her face covered. "Yeah... I'm awake..."

Kyllic looked to his right, looking at Akira. "If we can find a way for one of us to stay conscious after being gassed, we can overpower them... But I don't know how we can do that. They can obviously watch us get gassed. They'll notice if we try anything."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:35 pm

Antonio started cursing under his breath, suddenly wishing that Jasmine was with them. "What are everyone's elements? I'm fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:37 pm

Akira nodded along, "Overpowering is always an option, but it would have to be someone quite strong." his eyes flicked to Helmut, "Perhaps you." He glanced back to Antonio, "Fire as well."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:44 pm

Claire shook a bit in her cell. "I-I don't know... Light, I suppose?"

Kyllic nodded. "I'm wind, or air... But I can't do much without my meister. I believe that's what they're counting on."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:49 pm

OOC: You never responded to my message, so Dylan never got abducted. He's back at the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:52 pm

Ooc: shit...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:54 pm

"Einsteinium" Droon says sarcastically, forming his arm into the familiar massive sword blade "Metal I guess...as long as we aren't to particular about which one because...I don't really know." He runs the back of his head, thinking on his own assets. "If someone could break through the floor, I can tunnel under the ground really fast, but they are self-sealing, so I could only bring two people at a time max."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:57 pm

Akira nodded, "I think the best idea is to combine everyone's abilities. They'll get tighter on us if we fail an attempt. Helmut is the most likely to not be as affected by the sedatives. If he can cause a distraction, then perhaps Droon could tunnel himself and one other out to cut the power. Then, I can pick the locks and we can all fight our way out together. But, we need information. Where we are, and so on. Otherwise, they're just going to find us again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:37 am

Miranda shook awake, slow to of her grasp to be released from the sedatives. She looked around, groggily not entirely sure where she was. All she could make out was bars in front of her. Great. She thought. Surely, they figured out I'm from a rich family and they hope to get a ransom. Just great. She heard few details of the discussion the others were having, and stared in the direction of their voices. "Hey... these bars... bouncing with energy. T-they form a closed circuit... break the circuit..." She was having a little trouble focusing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:57 am

An angry shout burst out from the cell between Arthur's and Trinity's . "Hey! Who the hell do you think you are?" Ace kicked off the chain on the handcuffs, which still remained from his drinking spree, and he threw the remaining links at the electric bars. "You can't keep us here!"

Did they finally come to seek out the last Toromaki? I won't let our family end here. Ace looked around the cells near him. He already wasn't satisfied with the situation, but when he found Claire's soul among the group, he wasn't willing to put up with it any longer. "Claire? Claire, hold on! Don't shut down, we'll get out of here!" He knew that she was going to have problems with this situation, and he also knew that he had to keep her calm to prevent an attack.

Ace banged his foot against the ground, seemingly out of frustration and rage, but in reality, he was checking to see if the floor was hollow. I'm a master tactician, right? So then if anyone can get out of a stupid cell, it's me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:45 am

Kataro sat there listening to everyone think of a plan. He sat there with his eyes closed, focusing energy. He raised his head and smirked. "I... I think I know a way out. If I entered Godspeed, which is an ability which allows me to control lightning and move at incredible speeds. It takes a toll on my body but I'm almost unstoppable in it. ANYWAY! If I entered that mode, I could possibly overcharge the electrical current, causing the wires to burst and a lot of electricity to go out around the place. Hence, rendering the light and camera useless. We could use our fire users as a light, I could also use my lightning as a light. I could quickly use the lightning to burn some holes in these cages, while the others use whatever ways they can! But by that time, guards will be coming, so we'd have to be ready for a fight!" He said with a smile. "Then we'd fight off the guards and try to get outta here!" He said to them as he crouched over and got on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:17 am

"Or..." Ace said sullenly. "You overestimate your 'Godspeed', and you charge at the bars, and they lash out at you with an electrical volt that renders you unconscious."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:35 am

Kyllic nodded in agreement with Ace. "He's right. We don't know enough about the electricity involved, and I've no doubt they have any trouble with killing us if we escape. We're most assuredly being watched, and the gas probably has a remote activation as well. Right now we simply need to wait."

Claire heard Ace's voice, peeking up. "A-Ace? Ace, are you there?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:37 am

Antonio shook his head, "I could see about frying the circuits." He looked over at Kataro, "Can you channel the current without touching the bars? If you electrocute yourself, you'll be no better off." His eyes searched the area, looking to see where each of the cells met. "This is going to be a pain in the ass... Helmut! Helmut, damnit, WAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:51 am

Arthur had been one of the first to wake up. All he could do was stare at ben and prey to god he was not hurt. Finally when ben did awaken Arthur said something that very few people could comprehend. In Klingon, he asked Ben if they had taken his Jacket away. Which in itself was grounded, meaning that it could could touch the bars. Ben Groggily checked. Arthur hated learning that language, but he does know the alfebet. And he strongly doubts the good Doctor knows the nerdeist of languages.
Trinity had to keep her wings tucked in all the way just t not get shocked. They were inside her body, and now just two six inch long pink angel wings coming out of her back. She wanted to feel scared, but for some reason she was angry! Really angry, had she been like this before!? She got a strong sense of deja vu. " I got nothing! " She said out loud.

Last edited by jac600 on May 31st 2014, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:54 am

ooc: Jac, grammar and spell check yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next