Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:34 pm

Darek located his keys on top of the dresser in the bedroom, and grabbed them hastily. He made a mad dash down to the garage not want ting to keep Kazuko waiting. He stepped in to see her clearly in pain, and he puts his arm around her as to keep her from falling. "Kazuko, are you okay? Please be okay..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:22 pm

Her eyes didn't open as she stood there, trying to fight off the pain before it consumed her. She said not a word, remaining where she was and hoping to ride out episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:35 pm

Darek had no idea what the hell was going on so he did the only thing he could presently think of. He hugged her tightly, maybe within his embrace she could forget the pain. "Be strong Kaz, be strong."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:11 pm

Kazuko seemed to curl in on herself slightly, the roots at the front portion of her head alternating between black, white, and grey, as though fighting some unspoken battle. After a few moments and some borderline-hyperventilating, the color swapping stopping and she began to blink repeatedly. Her eyes were the usual harsh, chocolate brown that marked Kazuko's control, and she let out a shaky breath before offering Darek a crooked smile and playfully shoving him back. "What, taking advantage of my downtime to snuggle up to me?" The words were teasing, though there seemed to be some strange undertone of a warning behind them, evidenced further by the strange, unreadable look in her eyes. "C'mon, the course won't wait forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:31 pm

Darek wanted to yell. Something has been going on, and small things were hinted, but what the hell? HE backed off just a little willing when she shoved him, and smiled like it was a joke, but for the most part he was wearing an emotional mask. She has some sort of secret, whatever it was probably wasn't safe to keep, well, secret. "Y-Yeah, of course." He gripped the keys in his hand, walking over to his motorcycle, and removing the tarp over it hat protected from dust. It was his pride, and the shine that it gave off presented that perfectly. He slid the keys in and gave them a gentle turn, and the engine roared to life. There were a few helmets on a toolbox against the wall, he took one on for himself, and handed the other to Kazuko. "Ready?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:45 pm

Kazuko nodded, pulling on the helmet and fastening it under her chin before climbing onto the bike behind him. She knew that she would have to tell him, at some point, but at the moment, that wasn't on her list of concerns. There was no denying that she was afraid of herself, of the madness that she had locked away inside her alter, but she wanted to live blissfully unaware for just a little longer, just for this last little bit of time.

Her arms slid around his middle as she braced herself against his back, ready and waiting for him to take off.

ooc: We can leave this thread open like I do with the Savannah dorm for when they come back afterwards or we can go ahead and move this particular thread to 'finished/dead'. Your choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:55 pm

OOC// What do you mean leave it open? Just let other jerks wander around our house? XD
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 5:06 pm

ooc: -facepalms- No, leave it up would have been the more appropriate word. Anyway, should the course be in or outside Death City?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:20 pm

OOC// It should be in Death City, because otherwise that would be a long trip. And should we have others join us?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 8:36 am

ooc: I don't see a problem with it. I'll make the thread after my psych. appt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 12:59 pm

ooc: Liiiiiiinx will you make the thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 1:28 pm

OOC// I will, soon as I'm home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)   Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home of the Archers (Private | Ongoing)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2