Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winning his life. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:38 pm

OOC: No worries. .v. Your turn.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:39 pm

" I got his accompliss but he was out of my line of fire by the time I got here. "
" Good work N. " said the man with his face covered by his Jacket. " Help me drag that son of a b*** out of the police search zone so we can interrogate him. " N nodded, a few minutes later they had Spencer in a sack and drove him three blocks away into an abandoned building. They took the bag off and N had his dart rifle pointed at him. " Where did he go? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:41 pm

Spencer still felt a little drowsy from the anesthetic, but he looked from the floor up at the man a little confused. Just seconds ago he was buying headlights for his car.....now he was being held at gunpoint and what seemed like being interrogated.

"Wh-where did who go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:45 pm

" The man who you ever so nicely stepped aside and allowed to murder a hundred PEAPLE!!! " Said Adrian in rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:49 pm

"Him?! He was doing it because his own life was in a pile of shit! If he didn't, he'd have passed away himself! I have no idea where he's going!"

Sighing, a heavy grimace crosses his face and he stares down Adrian. The man had absolutely no right to have him here for questioning. He only walked up to Drake because he was about ready to pound his face in. But with him having dealt with Nebun, he really didn't have much of a choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:53 pm

Adrian looked at the look in Spencer's eyes and planted a kick in his ribs. With Adrian's build and training it would hurt more than normal. " Give me you phone! " He yelled while holding his hand out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:58 pm

Spencer groaned when Adrian kicked him in the ribs and doubled over. He still didn't understand why the man wouldn't believe him. But he sure was a douchebag for thinking otherwise. Note to self: Don't interfere with a murderer and walk away without at least kicking him in the groin.

"My phone.......my phone is in the car at the shop I was standing at. Where I was MINDING MY BUSINESS."

Taking a deep breath, he closes his eyes for a second to calm down. He didn't feel like going bipolar on the man. If he did, he'd just get kicked again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:00 pm

Of course, a certain Kishin Egg had seen the Kidnapping. ArchAngel. Following silently in the air, he watched as they carted the fellow into a building.

Waiting a few minutes, he then landed, and proceeded to knock the door in.

"Anybody order a nice side serving of BURNING HOLY FIRE!"

Before anyone could react, he raised his hand and shot off burning light at the kidnappers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:05 pm

N ducked and scrambled over to the door leading farther in the building. Adrian did an evasive roll over to a stove next to the window and took out his phone. He was doing something....
Both men appeared to be highly trained. N switched clips on his rifle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:10 pm

Spencer stood up and looked over at the man who'd just turned the room into a small volcano. He'd just seemingly come out of nowhere. Oh well. He'd just made the perfect escape route. And now was his chance. So practically stumbling forward, he runs out of the building and starts bolting down the street.

What a bitch. If that guy hadn't showed up, who knew what would've happened to me........death........death would've happened.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:11 pm

Drake would begin to feel a slight tugging sensation and a distinct burning in his sternum. Nebun still wanted him to do something...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:14 pm

Gah! What was this!! Drake had walked far from the city by this time and sat behind a large rock, to take a break. It was damn hot and he needed some shade!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:17 pm

The black blood ripped painfully out of Drakes sternum as it detached from his nervous system with an audible snap. He would likely be numb for days, but at least that stuff was out of him. It coalesced into a skeleton shape and held out its hand, gesturing for the souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:18 pm

Giving little time to react, ArchAngel rushed forward, and knocking the stove away, grabbed Adrian.

"DIE!"

He proceeded to squeeze with all his might, intent on throttling Adrian. Of course, since ArchAngel had the strength to lift and throw a car with ease....

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:20 pm

"OOOOW FUUUUCK!!" Drake yelled as the black blood ripped way. A few seconds after that happened, Drake had regained his breath and such and opened his satchel, showing a collection of souls. "You want these? Take'em."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:38 pm

The black blooded thing grabbed the satchel and seemed to melt away into the soil, the grinning skull being the last thing to go. Now it was, no doubt, returning to it's host, ready to deliver 2 more abilities to Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:41 pm

"But... My satchel..." Drake hadn't been bummed about the pain or the fact that he couldn't have those 100 souls to himself... His satchel...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 4:50 pm

Just as the stove was thrown across the room it impacted a wall and N fired a shot.
It was far from a normal dart. It magnetically attached to Archangels chest area. Then Adrian pushed a button on his phone confirming his hack as Archangel reached for him. The lights flickered around the next three buildings around them and the fuse box Archangel was standing next to exploded. It threw off electricity like a thunder bolt at Archangel. The little dart acted as a sort of Lure for the electricity and it all shocked him in one place.
This combo attack served only one purpose, to by a few seconds of time. Arian took off for the doorway that N fired his shot from and dashed down a small hallway to the right. Opened up the back door jumped down a tiny stairway and hopped on his motorcycle, N hopped on the back and the two sped off breaking several traffic laws. Assuming the fuse box bought him a few crummy seconds to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 4:52 pm

((Whoa. That was a lot. I thought there was only one attack per post. .o. That's if I'm not mistaken.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 4:53 pm

ooc: Two characters attacked at the same time. Then ran. I don't think its against the rules if it makes sense...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 4:57 pm

((True, but you didn't give him time to react either.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 4:58 pm

ooc: He could react at any point to stop the chain of events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:15 pm

ArchAngel was not affected at all by the electricity, and thus, still managed to grab Adrian.

"Clever. If it was not for my particular power set, that WOULD indeed harm me. Indeed, when I dealt with that Cockroach, that would have indeed been enough to slow me down. But I have....evolved, since then."

With that, ArchAngel slammed Adrian into the fusebox, and watched as the electricity fried him alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:19 pm

After the blast the fuse box was burnt out totally, it had been out of service for a few years now and all that juice fried it good, but it still hurt. Adrian cried out when he was hit.
N cocked his rifle and fired a dart at the back of Archangels head.

Last edited by jac600 on June 1st 2014, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:21 pm

upon hearing the cocking of the Rifle, ArchAngel spun around, using Adrian as a human shield, watching as the bullet N shot went through Adrians skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winning his life. (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next