Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winning his life. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:25 pm

The dart hit Adrian in the neck and he flailed for a little bit before stopping. He was not breathing and appeared to be dead by all means and purposes. N cursed and ran for the door.

Last edited by jac600 on June 1st 2014, 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:58 pm

ooc:

ADMIN HAMMER!

Beetle, explain specifically why ArchAngel is unaffected by the electricity.
Jac, Adrian is dead and N is overpowered, whoever he is.
Waffles, thank you for correcting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:10 pm

(OOC: ArchAngels armor isn't made of metal. Or rather, most of it isn't. Its essentially non-conductive, extremely dense chitin with a metallic finish atop, made even more durable due to it being powered by ArchAngels madness. The electricity would arc along the top before being stopped by the chitin.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:17 pm

ooc: Well I thought he was like a huge suit of armor that's why I said he used a bullet. If it was not metal then N used a dart to stick Arch with. Oh and why is Archangel even here? I will edit N's last action.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:22 pm

ooc: Your explanation is sound. Jac, unless Adrian is magically able to withstand being shoved into the fuse box AND getting shot, he's dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:25 pm

ooc: I will edit my last post. But he was not shot by a gun a dart.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:29 pm

ooc: Your edit is acceptable, but regardless, Adrian is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 7:41 pm

ArchAngel, not particularly caring about N, roared, and grabbed Adrians head, and ripped it off. Dropping it to the ground, ArchAngel plunged his hand into Adrians chest, and ripped his soul out of his corpse, and promptly swallowed it.

"And another one bites the dust."

With that, he exited the building. Places to go, people to kill, you know how it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 7:44 pm

ooc: You just get a sexual join out of killing my characters don't you?  :( 
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 8:00 pm

Ooc: I could have killed Drake... It was so tempting...but I told him I wouldn't because of that lovely art piece he did for me.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:47 pm

OOC: Pillock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winning his life. (Open)   Winning his life. (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winning his life. (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3