Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:37 pm

So this is resonance... Jeremy thought while the meister held him. Okay... sense her soul... try to resonate... As Jeremy concentrated, he could feel her wavelength This wavelength feels... Jeremy looked for a word for it, addicting

OOC: Whether they resonate completely or not is up to you, as the meister. It's completely your choice.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:53 pm

(OOC: Alright then :) )

Shizu wasn't quite sure how to explain the sensation she felt when their souls resonating. It really is like we're one... she thought and adjusted her grip on the hilt. With a deep breath, the meister felt a connection. I think that this means our soul are compatible. she thought and sighed with relief. But how strong was the bond? Would it be strong enough for them to be a good team? Shizu pushed these thoughts away and focused a bit more intensely. The beat of his soul... it was a soothing yet upbeat ring that the meister found rather pleasant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:13 pm

"It looks like we're good!" Jeremy said, his voice taking a sort of metallic ring to it. Now we know that its possible... "But there's one more thing. You see that valve next to the temperature gauge? I want you to turn it clockwise." There was relief in Jeremy's voice. Now the hard part... time to turn up the heat.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:28 pm

"That's a good sign." The meister smiled with some excitment as she heard their progress. Shizu then reached for the valve he spoke of and got a decent grip on it. "Okay, do you want me to turn it up a lot or just a little?" She asked curiously as she eyed it. Before giving him too much time to reply, the meister was already turning it up. Though she did go slowly at first since she wasn't completely positive as to what it did in the first place... though she got a pretty good idea once she started to feel some heat emanating from the weapon's blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:14 am

Steam ejected from one of the tanks, "Woah, woah, slow down! There's no limit! If you keep turning it, I'll get too hot and turn into a miniature sun!" He waited a second, "Can you bare the heat? Is it okay, or obliterating your Soul?" The blade is getting red-hot now.

Last edited by Spyder49 on June 12th 2014, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:41 am

Shizu slowed down a considerable amount then waited a moment to adjust to the heat. " It's not that bad, actually." She replied and inspected the sword carefully. "And no, I don't think my Soul is obliterating." The meister turned up the heat only a little more, then refrained from turning it up anymore. I don't want to push it... I'm still not sure how well we resonated. So I think I'll call this far good. the girl thought then spoke up,"I guess that since I haven't gitten scorched that this is a good sign."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:04 pm

"I'm going to be honest, I am very surprised that you can stand to turn it up this much. The last guy that tried to turn it up that high MIGHT have permanent scarring on his arm." The face in the blade looked concerned, but relieved. The weapon then said,"Give me a few swings to see how it feels." All I need now is for her to say that she wields me easily and I have a meister! He's wearing a huge smile now.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:14 pm

Shizu nodded and grew a little nervous. Permanent scarring? Oh boy, I really hope we're compatible now more than ever! Thoughts whirred like a whirlwind in the meister's mind unril she muttered,"Okay, I can do this." With stiff arms, the relatively small girl took a few steps back to avoid toppling down the many stairs that would probably end up in serious injury. Finally she took a deep breath and loosened up. The suspense was too much at one point and the meister finally began to experiment. One swing after another, Shizu got better each time and it was more fluent as well. This is amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:27 pm

"Wooh! Now you've got it!" Jeremy stated. I'm sure now! This is the Meister I've been looking for! Now I've just got to ask. "I've been thinking... Do you want to be my full-time meister?"
If he had a body, he would be fidgeting nervously.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:54 pm

"Your fulltime m-meister?!" She stuttered and nearly dropped the weapon. She readjusted her grip on the hilt of the sword and turned the heat down so if she passed out, she wouldn't of get burned... A weapon partner, this is great! With a wide smile, Shizu responded,"Of course, I'd love to!" Did I say that too enthusiastically? Oh boy, I hope he doesn't think I'm weird! her face lit up and she shifted in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:09 pm

YEEAAAH Jeremy grinned, "Thank you! Thank you!" Jeremy said while turning back into a human so he wouldn't accidentally set his new meister on fire. I'm the best! Around! No ones ever gonna bring me down! Wait, crap, am I being too enthusiastic? Jeremy's regular posture returned; a calm and collected British kid with a top hat. "Oh... um..." He cleared his throat,"Well, thank you, I guess..." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "So, uhh, when do you want to train? If you want to train, obviously... Not if you want a train, but if you want to train or not, or if..." He rambled.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:23 pm

Shizu placed a hand on his chest without think and replied with a smile,"Of course I think it'd be a good idea to go and train. How about this afternoon? I'm going to look at apartments since Im nkt interested in living in the dorms, so I'll be out and about for a little while." Why didn't I just flat out say 'later I'm busy', he's not interested in my living arrangements... she thought then removed her hand from his chest then folded her hands together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:29 pm

His face went red,"Right... y-yeah... okay..." He paused,"So I'll see you this afternoon, then." I seriously hope that shes not just screwing with me. "But until then," He waved, "Bye." and started to turn around.Wait, maybe I should wait for her to go first so I don't seem rude. Or should I just stay with her? Jeremy suddenly realized that he was just standing there facing to the side and not talking.What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 11:56 am

Shizu put her bag back over her shoulders and started walking past. "Alright, that sounds good. See you soon?" She replied then nodded her head with a small grin. I can't wait! This will be great. The meister crossed her arms from feeling success and skipped down the stairs. "Now I'll just check out apartments and then I'll be all set!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 7:45 pm

"Okay, see you then!" And started walking to his apartment, the opposite direction. But, as he was walking away, Jeremy quickly realised something, Where am I supposed to meet her?"Wait, where do we meet!?" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 8:04 pm

From the question catching her off guard, Shizu had to force herself to sit in the steps so she wouldn't trip forward. Jeez, Shizu you're such a clutz...the meister quietly whimpered then turned to face her new partner,"Oh, um...Maybe how about we meet at the forest just outside of the city? There's a sign at the front and we'll use that as a meeting spot." With that suggestion out on the table, the meister took that opportunity to resume downstairs. "Sound good? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 8:10 pm

"Sounds good! I'll meet you there!" He said, and began to leave for his apartment, disappearing from sight.

OOC:I'll just leave for a while, then, since you seem to be carrying on.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 8:39 pm

(OOC: I'll mostly just time-skip since she's just out looking for a reasonable apartment.)

"Ugh... how long did that take...?" A very exhausted meister plopped on a metal bench and looked at her phone. It's 1:15... I should probably head to the training session. Shizu thought then shut off the device. She had ended up selecting a decent sized apartment that was relatively close to the academy, which was a perk. Since her mother had been saving up for college and not for the DWMA, Shizu had plenty of money to afford a decent sized and not to mention nice looking living arrangement. "It only took forever to pick out..." she muttered and started to run to the meeting place.

1:30 P.M. Training Grounds
Shizu panted as she skidded to a halt, leaning on a sign that said something about the forest. "Okay, now... I'll just wait I... guess." she spoke while taking large breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 9:32 pm

(OOC: Oh, okay then)

"OUCH! Stupid... Thorn bush!" Jeremy cursed, and clicked a gear on his arm and rotated it for his blade, then sliced the bush to pieces. "That's what you get..." He muttered while emerged from the remains of the bush. "Oh hey, Shizu." He said while examining the cuts on his only real arm, "Ready for practise?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 9:51 pm

Shizu looked uneasily at the bush and blinked a few times,"Uh-huh! S-sure lets get going. " The meister stood up and brushed off a leaf that landed on her skirt, probably one from the now two bushes. "There's a clearing just a little ways in..." she explained and pointed to a path. "I know where it is, so let's head out." Shes smiled a little and motioned for him to follow her. "So... what did you do while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 10:23 pm

He laughed,"Let's just say that when your friend is a schizophrenic Egyptian, there's always something to do." He looked towards the path she mentioned and laughed again, "I've seen the clearing you mentioned before, I think I can cut a better path with my arm." He said while gesturing to his blade.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 10:30 pm

Shizu looked over to him and asked,"Would you mind cutting us a better path?" She tilted her head and smiled cutely. The meister looked down the path and noticed spiky plants and a snake or two hissing while slithering across. "Or at least trimming this one...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 11:12 pm

"No problem. I probably shouldn't heat it up, though. Forest fires, and such." Jeremy grinned while clicking his arm into gear. He started hacking away at a nearby bush until it was parted in the middle. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 11:33 pm

Shizu nodded almost immediately after he had asked the question and followed behind, careful not to get in the way of the blade. "Yeah, forest fires are no good." She agreed with Jeremy and stepped over some roots that had taken over the path, tripping over one while she was about to ask a question. Wow... nice... very smooth. the girl thought after picking herself up off of the ground. "Uh, there it is." Shizu announced with relief when she saw one of the clearings,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 11:45 pm

He adjusted a gear and rotated the blade for his "hand". He could hear the sound of other weapon meister pairs practicing, and noticed that the only things to train with in this forest are trees.  He turned to his meister and asked,"So are we just going to destroy some trees?" While changing into his weapon form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next