Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 1:02 am

"Uuh, he mentioned something about buying a new chess board. Have you seen anywhere with one?" Jeremy finally let go of Dexters collar and stroked his chin, "I don't seem to remember one... Hey! We're meant to be asking the questions here!" He quickly re-asserted his grip on Dexters collar. He glared at him, "One last question from me: Did you fall for him?" Dexter shook his head, "I don't think so... I hope not..." Jeremy released his grip from his collar once again and started muttering, "Goddammit, I'm going to kill you one day..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:19 am

((OOC: You may have already seen my post, but just to br clear... I'll be gone for about two weeks and may pop in every once and awhile, family trips and crap like that.))

Shizu spun a pair of scissors that she apparently had brought along and added,"Good. Thank you for cooperating and not making me have to use these." The meister sheathed the cutting utensils and looked around for any sign of Suhas. "I guess we'll have to check out the tents next.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:45 am

((OOC: Okay. See you then. ))

"Your girlfriend is scary sometimes." Dexter whispered to Jeremy, who quickly punched him again. I swear to god, Dexter, if you pull that again I will end you. He coughed for a moment, "I don't even know if that's possible anymore... He could have easily bought the chess set then teleported away or something..." Dexter mumbled loudly enough for them to hear. Jeremy sighed, "He's got a point. The odds of him being here are as great as the odds of us finding him."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 12:58 pm

Shizu flinched as Jeremy punched Dexter for yet another time. "Well then I guess it's pointl..." the meister trailed off as she noticed something on the boy in question's shoulder. "...That looks like spade. Like the one you'd see on a playing card. Isn't that Suhas's theme?" She asked and pointed at the white spade that was quite small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 1:39 pm

I think a diamond would have suited better... Dexter eyed the spade curiously, "Thoughts, Jeremy?" Dexter asked as Jeremy investigated the symbol. "Well... I'm going to assume its like a bug from one of those spy movies that act as tracking devices or listening devices. If it's technology, I can reverse engineer it and track Suhas. If it's magic? I've got nothing." He began trying to pry it off and eventually gave up. "Shizu, could you help me with this please?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 6:52 pm

"Sweet! I thought that I wouldn't have an opportunity to use my scissors today." The meisters eyes lit up as she approached Dexter with scissors drawn. "Don't move, okay?" She instructed and used the blade of the cutting utensils to wedge the listening device off of him. "Success! " Shizu chimed and as soon as she did, the spade disappeared. "...Seriously?" She grumbled and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:14 pm

Jeremy sighed, "Goddammit... I think it might've been magic." He kicked a rock in frustration. "That was our only lead! What are we supposed to do now?" Jeremy complained. Dexter tried to look on the bright side, "Well... At least Suhas should be annoyed..." Jeremy looked up at Dexter, "Yeah, you're right! Just imagine how PISSED that sorcerer is!" Jeremy laughed and put a hand on Shizu's shoulder. "By the way Shizu, the chances of finding that guy are in the single digits now."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:59 pm

Shizu chuckled and looked up at Jeremy. "I suppose so...that sucks!" The meister stuck her tongue out then pit her scissors in her bag for the final time. "What would we've done if we found him, anyway?" She rubbed her chin and added with a grin,"I think I'd get all flustered, even from over there he seemed pretty cute."

"Well it appears that they tried prying the listening device off... too bad. I way fairly interested in their conversation... Okay time for plan B." the sorcerer snapped his fingers and stood. Ill just have to get in earshot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:35 am

Jeremy laughed again, "I think Dexter might beat you to it!" It was Dexters turn to punch Jeremy, "Sh-Shut up! I said I didn't! He smirked mischievously, "Suuuure you didn't." He turned to Shizu, "If you haven't realised yet, Dexter is pansexual. No, he is not attracted to pans, gender just doesn't matter to him. He's bad at restraining himself from getting crushes on anyone he meets."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 7:05 am

"Aww, how sweet is that?" Shizu smiled and looked over at Dexter. "Well sorry about Suhas, he could be in another country by now for all we know!"

Suhas looked around and actually managed to get fairly close, thanks to soul protect he was in a nearby tent. He listened closely and found that he did successfully escape after all. why was I so determined to escape, anyhow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 10:12 am

Dexter blushed, "I-It's not sweet! It's very inconveniant..." Jeremy laughed,"Let's just give up for now. " Jeremy said while beginning to walk to a nearby tent. "Let's just enjoy what's left of the day and buy random stuff. If there's something wrong with that, then sho-" He suddenly stopped in mid-stride. "Dexter?" He said, his back still turned. "Y-yes?" Dexter asked, suddenly terrified. He had seen Jeremy like this several times, and knew something was wrong. He heard it in his voice. "Dexter? Why aren't you in school?" As Jeremy asked this, Dexters palms became sweaty, his hearts pace quickened and his breathing became shallow.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:12 pm

Do we even have the right to ask that? I mean we aren't at school either... she thought to herself, hoping that Dexter wouldn't ask them rather than answer. But seeing how Jeremy and Dexter's relationship worked, Shizu figured that he knew better. Quickly, the meister looked around for some sort of distraction or a way to get out of the conversation in case Jeremy decided to punch or tell at Dexter for yet another time. "Wow! There's some checkers over there... I'm going to, uh, check them out." She looked at the booth and slipped away quickly. "Oh wow, there actually are checkers in this booth..." She muttered as she inspected the red and black playing pieces, suddenly realizing that Suhas was there looking at the checkers as well! "Hello miss, care for a match?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:47 pm

Jeremy hardly noticed Shizu's disappearance and suspiciously walked around Dexter, "It's pretty weird, isn't it? How on the exact day that sorcerer is here, you just so happen to skip school? Strange, isn't it?" Dexter tried to use misdirection, "I-I can ask the same thing! Why are both you and your new girlfriend taking a spontaneous day off together on the very day that HE'S here." He glared at the rock eater. "Oh you really are pushing your luck today, aren't you? For your information, we killed two Kishin eggs and only got four hours of sleep!" Dexter was feeling especially cocky, unlike usual. "Four hours of sleep, huh?" Jeremy snapped and grabbed dexters collar and punched multiple times. It was at this point he realised,  "Where did Shizu go? Isn't that the ... Crap." Jeremy broke into a sprint.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:04 pm

"I uh... I have to, not...?" Shizu stuttered, clearly afraid of Suhas. Of course, the sorcerer was calm and had a reassuring grin on his face. "There's no need to be afraid, miss. I'm just interested in playing a game or two. It's an easy game really" he replied and the next thing that the meister knew was she was sitting on Suhas's lap facing the board and he was guiding her hands on the playing pieces. "You see, the goal of the game is to collect all of the opponent'a pieces by skipping over them. Just trample and take whatever they have in a sense." Suhas explained to the trembling Shizu, who wasn't really sure of what to do. But the sorcerer took note of her discomfort and stood up, smoothly twirling her in the process. "You have to be careful not to fall into a trap, Miss Resu... You never know who might come around and take what's yours..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 9:48 pm

He arrived at the tent, leaving dexter feeling confused and alone, and saw his meister playing a game of checkers. On his lap. "Don't you think that's a bit perverted, mate?" He said while walking behind him and putting his blade to his throat which was continuously heating up. He put his mouth next to the sorcerers ear and whispered, "Let me make this clear, mate. You are going to let go of my meister and never bother us again or I'm going to make sure every one of your beloved checkers pieces turn RED!" He yelled the last few words. He began to show his dark side and pressed the blade harder against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 11:08 pm

Suhas chuckled and replied with an unusual calmness in his voice,"Ah, I see now... You're her guard dog aren't you?... Jeremy." he then sighed as the sensation of burning lashed at his neck. "Well you obviously are not as boring as I thought you'd be!" The sorcerer briefly turned into a skunk in order to escape the blade and fall onto the floor, though he quickly returned and stood at his full height. "I'm more of a chess-loving my myself, but if it's checkers you want... you got it!" With a quick movement, Suhas was next to Shizu and snapped his fingers. Within the next moment the meister was dresse in a black and red dress, similar to her previous outfit. "Game start." The sorcerer mused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:02 am

Jeremy growled at the mention if him being her "guard dog", which is pretty ironic. He angrily pulled the chair back and sat. The rage was obvious in his voice as he said, "You want to play checkers? I'll play fricking checkers!" He dug his blade into the table angrily and moved a piece on the far right of the board. He turned the blade back into his hand and pulled a few electronic pieces out of his pocket. He began quietly assembling a small gun under the table, making sure to keep direct eye contact with the sorcerer to make sure he didn't show any signs of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:53 pm

Suhas grinned with amusement and added,"Also, if you try and pull anything..." The sorcerer grabbed Shizu by the arm and stuck a red joker card on her. "Then this little guy here will go off and trust me, no one wants that." He then slipped onto the chair and moved his piece, all with the strategy in mind.

The meister was five seconds away from stabbing the sorcerer in the neck with the scissors that she had in her purse, but the bomb prevented her. Plus he had taken her purse by surprise.... Stupid pick-pocket. "If I have a say in any of this, Id recommend that you don't try anything yourself, Suhas." she hissed and crossed her arms in irritation, but no fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 1:45 pm

Jeremy's eyes widened. How did he... He placed the emergency weapon pieces in his pocket, in fear of his meister being blown to bits. As Jeremy was about to move the next piece, when suddenly, Dexter came charging through the tent and threw Jeremy out of the seat. Jeremy looked in shock at his friend, seeing his light blue gems had changed into a deep crimson. Something clearly changed drastically in the past few minutes. He slammed the table, "It's my go now, you monochrome prick!" He began stalking around the table, a plan in mind, "Or maybe... You're just scared! Isn't that what rodents are? Scared? Because that's exactly what you are! An oversized rodent!" Jeremy got him in a Nelson-hold before Suhas decided to send his meister to hell. He threw him out of the tent, unaware of his plan. Sorry, Cogs. But you'll thank me soon enough. Dexter thought to himself. He never had the intention of playing checkers! Only to... Grind some gears...
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 9:03 pm

Suhas crossed his legs irritably and simply looked away to continue the game. "What a feeble excuse for a thief. I thought they were smart enough to leave when they're in over their head." the sorcerer moved his piece and was able to claim one of Jeremy's playing pieces. "I'll have you know that skunks tend to punish those who poke them the wrong way." he grinned and summoned a white bishop to keep an eye on Dexter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 10:49 pm

Jeremy snarled, "Don't hate on Dex! He's a better thief than you'll ever be. I saw the guy break into Fort Knox once just because he was hungry." He moved a piece behind another, preventing it from being taken. He angrily tapped the table, somehow knowing he wasn't going to win. "How about we make some bets? Put something on the line? If I win, you have to leave Me, Dexter and Shizu alone forever." He smirked, "What do you want if you win?" He glared at the sorcerer, knowing his condition will be horrible. But he'll have to agree to it. Shizu's not going to be happy about this.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:13 pm

Suhas tapped his chin as he thought. "Well... I've never placed a bet like this before. Okay then, I win and your souls are mine." The sorcerer grinned widely as he looked at the three of them. "Of course I'll save ladies for last." He chuckled and glanced at Shizu,who was obviously in shock and a bit shaken. He then moved his piece up, defenseless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:03 am

Jeremy was shocked by this, " What the hell would a sorcerer do with souls?! You can't eat them! Only weapons can!" He shouted angrily. He took two of Suhas' pieces in a chain move. "And if you lay a single fricking hand on Shizu, I will personally rip that hand off and feed it to your disembodied head!!" He realised that he was leaning over the table and slowly sat back down. He angrily spun cogs on his arm, waiting impatiently for the sorcerer to make his next move. He tried to examine his opponent, to see if  Dexters insults had made any effect. They didn't.
Meanwhile...
"Holy crap, what is that thing!?" Dexter shouted as he tried to run from the gigantic white figure that had appeared .
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:14 am

Suhas grinned, All according to plan. his face showed little discomfort at Jeremy's threat, just concentration. He moved a piece to wreak vengeance on the lost pieces and had a chain move of his own. "Your move." The sorcerer smirked and crossed his arms.

The bishop stared down at Dexter and growled. "You stay." It stomped it's staff on the ground and guarded the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:37 am

He sighed angrily at the expert move. Dammit! How am I supposed to win against this guy?! He's pro! He moved a piece to defend yet another one and began thinking of possible ways to beat him, the metaphorical gears in his brain turning. If I was as good as him, what would I do? And what would I not do? His concentration was obvious on his face. A pro like him wouldn't need to cheat! So what's the most likely thing he's done? Exactly that! His eyes widened and before he had the chance to make his move, Jeremy stared him right in the eyes as he thought back to previous turns. He grinned at his realisation. "You cheated! You sneaky bastard, you cheated!"

Dexter seemed to physically shrink as he sat down, cross legged on a bench in front of the bishop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next