Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)   Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:17 pm

You're already tipsy? I may not be in a perfect state of mind, but come on. That was like half a bottle. "Fine." Ace put the can in his pocket and started for the door. Maybe it's a good thing though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)   Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:45 pm

She poked him in the side, "Don' act all high n' mighty 'cause you got a higher tolerance." she brushed off her shoulder, then lifted her shirt enough to show her midriff, practically emaciated with a lack of food, and her shorts clinging only to her hip bones, "I'm tiny."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)   Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 5:32 pm

Beyril, you keep getting weirder and weirder. "And how in the hell are you skinnier than me? You've already proven to me once that you're somehow capable of getting food. If you're hungry, I have food in the basement." Ace disregarded her other comments, trying to figure out the woman in front of him that he knew as Beyril. I can't read her psychologically, so she's gotta be some kind of crazy, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)   Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 1:24 pm

"Well, resorting to only legal methods of getting food kind of... limits things. I'm trying to get back on the right side of the law. Then I'll probably just go back to breaking only the ones that piss me off." she chuckled, "And maybe when we get back. I don't waste alcohol this way."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)   Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 1:21 am

"I don't get anything I need in a legal way. Not usually anyways." Once again, Ace shoved his weight in to the large door in order to open it. "And tagging a train isn't exactly the best way to get on the good side of the law."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)   Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:41 pm

She chuckled, "I'm selective with the laws I keep. I ignore the stupid ones. Spray painting a train isn't going to hurt anyone. Stealing food might make the difference between one man being able to feed his family or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)   Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling You Out (Beyril and Ace)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2