Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:18 pm

" Maroon and orenge? And before you ask, yes I can smell colors. But you have two souls? Intristing. " This girl got more and more intristing it seems.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:23 pm

ooc: Interesting

ic: Tsukiko merely nodded, returning to sitting up perfectly straight in her chair, her right leg dangled over her left, the toes of her kitten heels tapping against the bar. "That I do. As I said, I am merely one of the inhabitants of this body."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:29 pm

" There's another inhabitant in my body, well soul. Deep in mine. I silence him with liquer whenever his voice is just too much for me. " Another glass of bourbon down the hatch.
" So how did you get the second inhabitant, assuming you are the first if not then the question turns to how did you enter the body that was already occupied and why? " Impossible, Vinnie apearing to become smarter with every drop of alcohol that passed his lips.

Last edited by jac600 on June 30th 2014, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:38 pm

ooc: Spell check
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:41 pm

ooc: Revised.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:51 pm

The girl offered a shrug, tapping her fingers against the bar and ordering a White Russian and downing it far slower. "There are some secrets that I do not kiss and tell." She smirked at him crookedly. "We all have our skeletons and crosses, let this be mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:53 pm

Vinnie nodded respectfully. "I Guess I wouldn't want to spill how I got the beast to a stranger. Do you have any hobbies?" He asked.

Last edited by jac600 on June 30th 2014, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:57 pm

ooc: Jac, spelling. And no spaces are required between words/punctuation and quotation marks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:02 pm

ooc: Done, god ever since my hardrive got wiped the spell check turned off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:10 pm

ooc: You need to learn to keep track of it yourself, too. Writing won't always be done digitally.

ic:
"Mine or Kazu's?" She giggled before shaking her head, "Mine are a bit... unorthodox..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:13 pm

" Tell me about yours, Unorthedox sounds fun. " Vinnie's mind cojured up stange imiges as what unorthadox ment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )   A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A drink and a discussion over madness. ( Open. )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2