Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:48 pm

He kept his eyes on hers, watching, his tongue poking out of his mouth to wet his lips, the ring gleaming as he did so.

"'Kay," she shouted, poking her head once she finished getting the suds out. There was a look in her eyes that, for once, she was trying to hide as she watched him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:51 pm

Beyril's eyes kept traveling until they stopped and widened at his abdomen, "Oh dear god..." she trailed off.

Akira didn't pay much attention, one arm unwrapped while he inspected the wounds.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:54 pm

He smirked, watching her expression as she stared at him. "Liking what you see, cara dolce?" Tony chuckled softly, a gruffness that strangely contrasted to his usual voice.

Savannah pouted, ringing her hair out a bit to step onto the mat outside the shower, hands at her sides as she whistled for him, seeking attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:57 pm

"Ahhh... I don't know if I can words speak to..." her voice trailed off, eyes locked. The oven started to hiss as the food on the stove cooked.

After a long while, Akira wrapped his arm up and glanced to her, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:08 pm

His eyebrows raised slowly as he watched her, his head reaching over and absently stirring the food. "Sei bellissima." He whispered, relying on his accent and the huskiness of voice to keep her transfixed.

She narrowed her eyes at him, forcing a slight smirk on her face as she rose to the balls of her feet, walking as if in heels over to the edge of the bathroom, sashaying her hips and making each movement of her legs slow and deliberate. "Aijiiiin~" she whispered, smirking just a fraction more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:11 pm

"Whatever you just said," Beyril tore her eyes from his torso to meet his with a playful smirk, "I'm more than okay with hearing you say it again."

Akira smirked and raised a brow, "You're really trying to get me to sleep with you, aren't you?" he leaned back on the bed on his elbows, "It might be working."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:19 pm

The smirk grew, and he flicked his tongue out for a brief moment, "Qualunque sia il vostro cuore desidera." He leaned closer, nose a few centimeters away, breath hot against her lips, "Sia bellisima."

She grinned wide, leaning against the doorframe, crossing her ankles as she watched him, shrugging. "Do I even need to tryyyyy....?" Her body was on a full tilt, a slash from the bottom corner of the doorframe to where her shoulder hit on the opposite side. Slowly, she slid her fingers along the smooth, gentle curve of her ribs, waist, and hip, up and down the top heavy, hourglass figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:23 pm

"But people would hear." Akira teased.

Beyril gave a light shiver, her eyes fluttering closed, "Dear god, that's hot... You could be calling me a potato for all I care..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:14 pm

He smirked, reaching over to turn the stove down, though he didn't move away from her, flicking his tongue out for a brief moment, "Non avrei mai chiamare una signora una "patata.""

She pushed off of the door frame, approaching him slowly, deliberatley swaying her hips as she approached him, "Rogue has Tony's music on." The words were nonchalant, yet her voice still rang gently as her eyes locked on and held his, melted gold swirling in amber. Slowly, she leaned over him, one leg between both of his, pressing against his groin as she pressed closer. "Besides, where's the harm in a little fun?" Her body lay flush against him as she braced her hands on either side of his hips, her teeth claiming his lower lip gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:24 pm

Beyril's head rolled back on her shoulders and she exhaled a almost moaning sigh.

Akira leaned back, "Fun for me would involve an hour of you suspended by a rope from the chandelier."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:40 pm

He chuckled, backing away from her and returning to cooking, leaving her to suffer as he helped with breakfast.

Her eyes narrowed but never left his as she followed after him, rubbing her leg against him as she bit down harder. "I think I could handle that." She whispered softly, a sort of purring coo to her words as she spoke, "But the question then is... could you handle me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:43 pm

Beyril sank back down against the wall, "Give me a sec... I might need to... uh, go to my room for a bit..."

Akira laughed, "I've already handled you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:57 pm

He chuckled but merely waved his hand at her for her to go as she pleased. Saying nothing,he continued to cook, knowing that, eventually, the couple would be up.

She scoffed, shaking her head and straddling him, looking down, "Hardly counts," she said, smirking, "You could do far better than that though, couldn't you watashi no shujin, watashi no koibito, watashi no ai?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:07 pm

Beyril scrambled to her feet, heading into her room and locking the door. The sound of water running came from inside soon after.

Akira laughed, "I'm far more curious as to what you have up your sleeve." He stuck a hand in his pocket, and showed her a leather collar with a metal ring in the front that buckled on the back, "This could fit on either of us, you know."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:14 pm

He shook his head, looking through her recipes and cooking and baking as needed while Rogue played games on his ebook.

She smirked slowly, watching him, curious, "And what possessed you to carry that around, hmmmmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:16 pm

He shrugged, "Reasons."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:36 pm

She raised a brow at him, sliding her hand up his torso, pushing up his shirt in the process. It was difficult, but she managed to maintain eye contact nonetheless. "You've had these pants since yesterday morning, aijn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:39 pm

The muscles on his torso rippled under her hand as he pulled the shirt off his head, the black inked wings across his back moving with the skin. "I plan ahead."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:22 pm

"You plan to be dominated?" She asked, pulling the collar up and fastening it around his neck. There was something strange in her eyes, though, somewhere between confusion and hunger. her hands gripped his wrists, stretching his arms over his head. Her tongue slipped passed her teeth, running along the underside of the top row as she thought. "Gin." She said flatly, eyes still glued to his own. She reached over for the thin throw blanket that had been on the bed when they entered, and she dragged him into a sitting position.

It was like an errotic dance, the way she moved around him, him body flowing and gliding along the floor and sheets as she manuevered the blanket into a strangely well practiced knot. Her ties brought his wrists together in a snug hold, loose enough to allow his skin and blood vessels to breathe but strong enough to keep him held. With that same smirk on her face, though her body trembled, she trailed a nail up from his pantsline to the center of his chest. Once there, her eyes lit up further and she placed her hand flat, shoving him down with her right hand and snatching the loop of the collar, holding him so that he was a breath from her face, the binds making him incapable of catching himself and holding him at her mercy. "Purei no junbi wa dekimashita ka?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:28 pm

"Tatoeba, anata ga nanigadekiruka, aijin o mite mimashou." He smirked, testing the restraints a bit behind his back, bringing his legs up to press her closer. "I'm curious to see if you can beat me at my own game."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:34 pm

She let out a soft growl, pulling the disheveled bedsheet from the end of the bed. Within seconds, she had a small portion of it tied around the front ring of the collar, and she held the other end, wrapped around her fist. After a moment of manuevering, she had her legs positioned between his and forced his legs apart. Leaning over him, she began to press him down against the bed, and her tongue and teeth grazed and teased his skin, from the tender hollow behind his ears to the smooth crooks of his neck and the taunt musculature of his torso. Her actions were teasing and gentle, but nonetheless demanding and yet... nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:42 pm

Akira rolled his head back and let loose a slow, easy sigh, his muscles tensing and relaxing under her tongue, the gentle movement of the ink on his skin mesmerizing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:11 am

The tension in her muscles began to slowly relax as she moved and taunted, gentle, waiting for him to ask for more. Still, she chose to continue, undoing his belt and pants with her teeth alone, practiced and easy, slow and taunting. Zippers were a fascination of hers, undoing them with her teeth, feeling the strange vibrating sensation against the bone as she did so. With them undone, she slid down, holding the sheet with enough lax to keep him laying down. Her teeth gripped one of his pant legs, tugging it down slowly, carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:14 am

Akira flexed his leg, pointing his toe, so she could remove them easier. He knew that were he to play the fighty sub, he could easily overpower her, and that wasn't the game he was playing today. "I'm a contortionist, and you're not going to try and make me bend?" he clicked his tongue with a smirk, "I'm surprised. Don't hold back on me, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:21 am

She bit into her lip, growling to, or perhaps at, herself. With a sigh, she suddenly yanked him forward, rising to her feet at the same instant and leaning over him. "I've... told you. I'm dominate with women."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next