Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 5:30 pm

A gentle smile pulled at his lips, "Anata ga watashi ni hanasu toki, soreha uta yori mo utsukushī."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 5:34 pm

She answered with a quiet hum, the song she'd song him before, but she could not meet his eyes. Tony was looking at Beyril in confusion, unsure of what exactly was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 5:48 pm

Beyril smirked, but said nothing.

"Anata wa anata no kokoro no watashiniha utaenaidarou ka?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:12 pm

"Sore wa anata ga watashi ga iitai koto wa nanidesu ka?" Her voice wavered, her muscles tensing in her shoulders, legs beginning to quiver. This wasn't her, this wasn't how she worked, how she operated, how she lived. This was uncomfortable, out of her element, and it left her unsure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:05 pm

"Watashi wa anata ga dono yō ni kanjite iitai." He stated simply, eyes searching hers, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:43 pm

She bit into her lip before looking down. "Watashi wa kowai..." The words were simple, broken, and seemed to be almost forced out of her.

Translation: I'm scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 12:14 pm

"Amarini mo watashi."

He gave a light smile, crooked and accompanied by the faintest of blushes. It was a simple gesture that turned the giant man into a skinny boy, fearful and deeply in love.

OOC: "Me too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 1:28 pm

She bit into her cheek at his words, looking up tentatively, watching him. There was nothing about her that was sure right now, and that absolutely terrified her. After taking and releasing a deep breath, she stood, holding her hand out to him, watching, careful, nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 10:45 pm

Akira held his hand out as well, letting it hover in the air just next to hers, "Kore wa Amerika no monodesu?" He chuckled slightly.

"Is this an american thing?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 10:57 pm

"Shizukesa," she said instantly, stepping forward and sliding her arms around him, burying her face in his chest, refusing to look at anyone, seeking the comfort and solace of his presence and embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 11:10 pm

Akira embraced her tightly, as though he were a child who did not know his own strength, not fearful of breaking her, but trying to hold back tears that could be heard forming in his chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 1:52 am

A sort of choked gasp escaped her, and she squirmed slightly as she held him in kind, face flushed, body quivering. It was like his emotions were dominating and drawing out her own. As uncomfortable as the very concept made her, she pushed the thought aside, merely holding and nuzzling him, humming softly in some instinctual attempt to calm them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:10 pm

Beyril couldn't help but smile, looking up at Savannah, "Are we all good now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 3:49 pm

She promptly stuck her middle finger up, giving the girl an embaressed, playful glare in response. "Did I aaaaaaask you to intervene?" Either way, she shook her head, twisting around in his arms to look at everyone. "Do we have any plans for today? Hiy-" her eyes closed for a moment and she took a breath, "...Akira and I need to move our stuff, if it's not too much trouble to you, Beyril?" She was more than well aware, at this point, of just how deeply the girl had been affected by her parents' disappearance alone; she didn't want to... further disturb the sanctity of what remained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 4:16 pm

Beyril smiled and shrugged, standing as she gathered everyone's dishes, "It's nothing. Move in as you like. Anything of mine in the way, just shove it under the bed." Despite the nonchalantness of her gesture, it was clear from the shift in her eyes that it was difficult for her to even speak the words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 4:22 pm

Savannah's hands clutched Akira's wrists around her stomach, her jaw setting as she watched the girl. Slowly she nudged him, tilting her head back to look up at him, communicating her wory to him silently. Rogue, however, hadn't moved, and Tony had sprung into motion cleaning up for her.
"Hey, Beyz," The silver-haired man said, snatching dishes from her hands, standing behind her and setting the stuff by the sink before gently spinning her around, leaning against the counter beside her, effectively blocking 75% of her chance of escape. "How about you and I go out today, a'ight? I have the day off, Rogue-meister over there can help the kiddos-" Rogue looked up at him with a raised brow, panic in his eyes though he said nothing. "Let's get you to loosen up a bit, aye? Have some fun, nice day out..." He shot her a wink as he leaned closer, hovering his face just above hers. "What'cha say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 8:09 pm

Beyril tensed a bit at the sudden closeness, eyes flicking down the bridge of his nose as she contemplated the words leaving his lips, "Uh... go...out?" she asked slowly, as if the words had lost meaning.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:22 pm

He chuckled, lip twitching up in a smirk as he watched her. Tony tried to keep the expression suppressed, though he failed at it as he gently tilted her chin up to meet her eyes, his own narrowing as he did so. "Yes, go out. You, me, out in the city, exploring, goofing off --- whatever you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:40 pm

Beyril's cheeks grew even rosier, matching the red of her hair, while her freckles blended into the skin. She made a pitiful attempt to act casual, almost losing her balance as she tried to lean on the counter and tuck her hair back, "Uh, I uh... I guess... If you... want?" She smiled bashfully.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:51 pm

He chuckled at her, rubbing her chin gently for a moment before tapping her nose with his index finger. "I'll finish clean-up, then. You go get ready. I... know how girls are." He looked pointedly at Savannah when he said it, who promptly glared at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:56 pm

Akira couldn't help but chuckle, while Beyril gave a slow nod, "Uh.. Okay... If you want..." she smiled sheepishly before heading back into her room and blaring some White Stripes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:58 pm

He chuckled, looking at Savannah with a devilish grin, though she only shook her head and sighed. "What the hell are we gunna do with you...?"

Tony shrugged in response, smirking, "I could list a few things, but you're clearly not interested and much a loss to Rogue, I am straight." His roommate glared daggers at him, but the Italian merely laughed and set about cleaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:59 pm

Akira shook his head, "So were you serious about that, then? Or were there ulterior motives?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:04 pm

Tony raised a brow, looking up at him, "Ulterior motives for what?" He blinked his icy eyes and Savannah shook her head, going off to search for her shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:11 pm

Akira snorted a laugh, "Well, a favor for Savannah, for one... Or you could just be trying to take advantage of how incredibly into you she is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next